Recommendation. Bear pubs for Sunday.

Bluetothecore

Looking for a bear pub to watch Sunday’s game don’t do mixed company.
stay in Cumbernauld but willing to travel city centre or anywhere within reason. Cheers

Looking for a bear pub to watch Sunday’s game don’t do mixed company.
stay in Cumbernauld but willing to travel city centre or anywhere within reason. Cheers
No much going in Cumbernauld most boozers are mixed best bet is into city centre or black bull down the village but most places will be ticket. Why not try kirkie Rangers not far in a taxi

Does anyone know if the Bristol will be ticket only after the game? Couple of us deciding to stay the night in the town and hoping to go in there for a couple after the game

No much going in Cumbernauld most boozers are mixed best bet is into city centre or black bull down the village but most places will be ticket. Why not try kirkie Rangers not far in a taxi
Kirky membership ran out n June won’t let
Kirky membership ran out in June n won’t let me renew till after game :mad:

Does anyone know if the Bristol will be ticket only after the game? Couple of us deciding to stay the night in the town and hoping to go in there for a couple after the game
I doubt you will get in mate without a ticket, plus the last few OF games I have been in they closed a bit earlier.

I doubt you will get in mate without a ticket, plus the last few OF games I have been in they closed a bit earlier.

Thought as much, will have a think nearer time about where best to head to after the game but probably just see where we end up

Back