Reconstruction - 3 top flight teams dont back it

Homelander

According to chris mcloughlin at the bbc

Monday could be the end of the road for the @JamTarts @spfl reconstruction proposals. Ahead of the Premiership meeting to discuss temporary 14-14-14, 3 top flight clubs tell me they don’t support the plans. An 11-1 Prem majority is required, which means we may not even get a vote

giphy.gif

I thought 11-1 was only needed if there was going to be a change to the overall teams and prize money distribution to the whole set up?

So, Hearts and Budge are f.ucked.
Spoke to a Jambo fan in the office today, his exact words "we will get sweetners and we will be back next season, don't really mind tbh".
It's all smoke and mirrors, imo.

I thought 11-1 was only needed if there was going to be a change to the overall teams and prize money distribution to the whole set up?

They are proposing giving 13th and 14th in the premiership more than 1st and 2nd in the championship currently get.

They are proposing giving 13th and 14th in the premiership more than 1st and 2nd in the championship currently get.
At a guess.
To avoid 11-1.
13 and 14 would need to get what 1st and 2nd Chmapionship get and so on down.
Not changing the payouts numbers wise from 1-42.
Is that not right?

As I see it there are 3 groups in the spl

rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen
hibs,saint Johnstone , Motherwell, Livingstone killie
St Mirren, Ross county, Hamilton, Dundee utd

group 3 will definitely lose one old firm visit with associated revenues
Half the teams in group 2 will also lose an old firm visit

we have already seen hibs vote to take a Substantial cut in prize money and lose a potential European place just to relegate Hearts but how may of the other teams will vote to lose a substantial part of their income, pick any 3 from 9

I dont care what anyone thinks. If Hearts take on the corrupt cabal I will offer as much as I can afford to their cause.

At a guess.
To avoid 11-1.
13 and 14 would need to get what 1st and 2nd Chmapionship get and so on down.
Not changing the payouts numbers wise from 1-42.
Is that not right?
not really,
yes, 13/14 who are the existing championship 1/2 bring there money but,
the prem at the minute have a % of the pot,
by adding 2 new members, the %gets increased by 2/12ths, 1/6th,
approx. 16.6%.
this leaves the other 28 clubs with less money ( without the new contract terms) than just now.
appologies if I've gone on a bit.

I get the feeling their desperate push for reconstruction and being knocked back via voting has potential to ruin any legal action they might pursue. Liewell and Doncaster know this but perhaps encourage Budge to suit their own end.

not really,
approx. 16.6%.
this leaves the other 28 clubs with less money ( without the new contract terms) than just now.
You might be a 100% correct Barca Bear but I don't know for I haven't a fcuking clue what you are on about :))

not really,
approx. 16.6%.
No. It's cool.
I still can't get my head around it.
And I make a living from maths.

I get. The Premier would get more money.
Championship less.
And the 3rd league less.

But first in the league system would get the same money. As would 6th, 13th, 22nd, 23rd and 32nd.

I've not seen the contracts though, so I suppose it's down to how they are written.

Although as I type I understand. To redistribute more money to the top flight might need an 11/1 vote and its equivalent through the leagues.

I think a 14 team top flight is for the best and have argued for it for years, but not to leave Rangers as the only club at a loss.

I get the feeling their desperate push for reconstruction and being knocked back via voting has potential to ruin any legal action they might pursue. Liewell and Doncaster know this but perhaps encourage Budge to suit their own end.

The way I see it. Hearts have played all the right moves. They have explored all avenues to get any unjust resolved. Now the only option is the legal route. And any judge will know they tried all alternative routes. Think its a big positive for Hearts that they exploited all avenues. Now go get them Annie. And lets see this lady's front bottom doncaster in BARL

not really,
approx. 16.6%.

The Premiership doesn’t have its own prize pot. The entire pot is split between all 42 clubs on a percentage basis according to your position in the 42 clubs. E.G. 13.4% for club 1 and 0.18% for club 42.

Easily seen from this:

Same old spoon fed shite from the enablers...

"Both Larsson & Sutton look set to miss Old Firm Game.".....

"Sutton makes Old Firm Game but Larsson still a serious doubt.".....

"Celtic striker boost with both hitmen in today's lineup."

This will go through one way or another in my opinion giving the enablers another back slapping giruy to all who stand in their way.

I want us out of Scottish Football if at all possible and let them all suffer in the nest of vipers.

Rangers won’t be against. After one of the recent meetings it was reported that we were ‘open’ to reconstruction. Seemingly ourselves, the Dhims and Aberdeen are all in favour. Plenty other clubs will bring this down, we don’t need to.
See I really don’t get this Rangers won’t be against, this utter shyte reconstruction plan has been concocted for one reason only, to stop Hearts taking a completely unfit for purpose SPFL board to court and them knowing if that happens they have a very good chance of ending up in the brown stuff, if as was Rangers mission all along to rid everyone of this corrupt board surely voting for a sham reconstruction only further endorses these crooks to carry on.

See I really don’t get this Rangers won’t be against, this utter shyte reconstruction plan has been concocted for one reason only, to stop Hearts taking a completely unfit for purpose SPFL board to court and them knowing if that happens they have a very good chance of ending up in the brown stuff, if as was Rangers mission all along to rid everyone of this corrupt board surely voting for a sham reconstruction only further endorses these crooks to carry on.

Rangers can happily play along as ‘good guys’ safe in the knowledge that others will kill the plan. Keeps Hearts onside with us - and vice versa - for whatever happens next.

The way I see it. Hearts have played all the right moves. They have explored all avenues to get any unjust resolved. Now the only option is the legal route. And any judge will know they tried all alternative routes. Think its a big positive for Hearts that they exploited all avenues. Now go get them Annie. And lets see this lady's front bottom doncaster in BARL
I'm a pessimist then! :)

Perhaps you're right and she's playing a blinder. To me, being relegated with 24 points to play for is enough to go to court but I'm a layman.

I do hope you are correct as we've little chance in court, simple because we've not being 'punished' for no reason like Hearts have.

I'm a pessimist then! :)

Perhaps you're right and she's playing a blinder. To me, being relegated with 24 points to play for is enough to go to court but I'm a layman.

I do hope you are correct as we've little chance in court, simple because we've not being 'punished' for no reason like Hearts have.

I 100% believe if Hearts had not went down this road after it was given to them by the SPFL. Then in court a judge would have asked the question why.

The SPFL / SFA Celtic and possibly Rangers (europe) are dreading hearts going Nuclear. I hope and pray they do. I dont believe there is a point in the following of football when its corrupt. And make no mistake its corrupt.

I 100% believe if Hearts had not went down this road after it was given to them by the SPFL. Then in court a judge would have asked the question why.

The SPFL / SFA Celtic and possibly Rangers (europe) are dreading hearts going Nuclear. I hope and pray they do. I dont believe there is a point in the following of football when its corrupt. And make no mistake its corrupt.
Hearts and other clubs that have suffered from what we all grasp as suspect voting at best, are the ones we need to go to court. I reckon we will weigh in again at one point but Hearts need to step up for now.

Spoke to a Jambo fan in the office today, his exact words "we will get sweetners and we will be back next season, don't really mind tbh".
That’s likely the result. The SPFL will find compensation from somewhere (likely the poets) and Hearts complicity will be bought.

If it requires 11 votes then it wont pass. Only way I can see it happening is if they propose massively inflated prize money to tempt the diddy clubs that will be fighting for relegation. Cant see where they'd get the money for that though, there wasnt even enough money for a proper investigation after all.......

Don’t really mind, what a fucking attitude that support has to getting fucked over.
If that was me then i wouldn’t be throwing toys out the pram but everyone would know I wasn’t happy.

Hibs dundee utd and st Johnstone would be my 3. Hibs because well standard to fook hearts....utd because there in financial turmoil and st Johnstone as they are due relagation

There are a number of reasons this will probably fail.

All clubs from position 1 to 42 receive a stated percentage of the prize money which is defined in the Articles. Any change to that model requires 90% of Premiership Clubs to agree (11-1). Hearts proposal suggests leaving the percentage for clubs 15 to 42 untouched but reducing the amount that clubs 1 to 12 receive in order to increase the amount due to clubs 13 & 14.

That means an 11-1 vote so they require 11 self serving clubs to vote for less money and almost half the league to do that in the knowledge that they would also be getting one less visit from an Old Firm team.

In addition the Hearts proposal is temporary so, in order to return to a top league of 12, three clubs will need to be relegated and possibly one offered up for the playoffs. Teams regularly in the bottom 6 will not like those odds.

In the Championship 75% (8 clubs) are required to support it. Hearts, ICT and Thistle obviously will, however, in the vote on our request for an independent inquiry it was clear that clubs voted not against the proposal itself but against ICT - are the necessary 5 now going to vote to promote ICT?

In Divisions 1 & 2 they require 15 of the 20 clubs to support it. Hearts proposal effectively relegates 4 teams from Div 1 to the bottom tier and denies Cove Rangers their promotion meaning those 5 are unlikely to offer support. The rumblings from other clubs suggest that they will not get the 15 required.

This was never meant to get approved - they are stringing Hearts along for as long as possible so that when it is finally dropped the proximity to the new season starting will be used to paint Hearts as the bad guys if they take any further action. The inference being that Hearts will be killing other clubs who can't afford to wait for the season to resume. They will ramp up that pressure and hope that Hearts will do the right thing. Failing that they will be offered a lucrative friendly with one of the big hitters and who knows what else - at which point Dundee start squealing "whit aboot us like?"

And if that doesn't work get the SFA to expel them and bring in the winner of the Highland/Lowland league playoff and kill two birds with one stone.

Everywhere you look you see the shady, corrupt mind that comes to the table when mentally challengeds are allowed a degree of power/authority.

You might be a 100% correct Barca Bear but I don't know for I haven't a fcuking clue what you are on about :))
KB, I just opened up and burst out laughing.
how about ,
the new 14 are taking more cash than the old 12, plus top two champs added together, still laughing.

Back