Record for clean sheets in a SPL season?

LD5

Am I right in saying with 23 clean sheets we now have the record? Can see us racking up close to 30 and no other team will ever come close to that again.

Am I right in saying with 23 clean sheets we now have the record? Can see us racking up close to 30 and no other team will ever come close to that again.
Yes, we equalled it with our last clean sheet.

Like I said before regardless of if we beat the record or not, we have the iron curtain defence, Id much prefer that to the beef curtain defence across the city .

Just seen the record ever for clean sheets 28 in 36 for Dinamo Kiev in 1967. Will be hard to beat that but we should make a solid record for a Scottish team anyway.

We can drool over the attacking prowess we have at times, but %^*& have we been shit hot at the back this season or what man

Read earlier that the sheep goalie has the most clean sheets this season,how is that possible

The pressure and expectations of this season must have been monumental for the players,manager and coaching team, what this team have achieved so far is staggering . Like all Rangers supporters I feel privileged and will forever be grateful for the job they have carried out , this Glasgow Rangers team have earned their place in history through their courage , commitment and desire , each one to a man is fitting to have worn the blue and white of the Famous and when they lift the league title that will be the ultimate reward for their hard work and perseverance.So proud to Follow and support Glasgow Rangers.

Back