Records front page missing from BBC Scotland website

Kevin Kelly’s daughter.

I suppose given Kevin Kelly was part of the cover up, she’s none too pleased about.

The legitimate question is: why are BBC Scotland not reporting factual news, editorial bias must be in direct conflict with their charter.
I wouldn't be surprised if KK was involved. This goes wider and a Public Inquiry is badly needed.

They are peadophile harbourers
Saville the only one caught so far.
By not doing their job properly they are leaving themselves wide open as they did with Saville by sticking their head in the sand and hoping it goes away.
A bit like a certain football club that play in green and white and are from the east end of Glasgow .

The press,police,politicians and judiciary all have the slimey tentacles of the RC church firmly around them.

Kelly's were using Celtic and torbets trophy center to launder money too themselfs the 1986 club inquiry shows that they were protecting the fiscal interests a government inquiry would should show all this

The article appears to have been updated six minutes.

Such a strange omission though surely it was a purely accidental oversight :rolleyes:

Sinister and deliberate as %^*& btw.

Such a strange omission though surely it was a purely accidental oversight :rolleyes:

You think someones got a login here and thought they better add it before someone complains about it.

Something stinks about the whole thing.

Damage is done though.

Folk will mostly read that first thing in the morning. So adding it later on when fewer folk will click on has had the desired effect.

Suppose we shouldn’t be surprised by the BBC doing all the can to cover up for paedos.

Yep. Plus anyone who could even be bothered scrolling down would probably assume that by the time you’re passing the Daily Star and the Press & Journal, all the major papers are covered. It’s unbelievable.

I hope when all this unravels and the facts are there for all to see,then surely the BBC Scotland won't have the nerve to start reporting on it,as they have been complacent upto now in keeping it low key,vile organisation.

We need to ramp up the pressure on these BBC arseholes. My TV license has been cancelled for weeks and I'm glad we are highlighting their bullshit on here and online.

I've not paid mine in a year, they can ram it up their arse.

DKPoDHPWAAcwdgE.jpg

Slowly but surely the penny's dropping that everyone knew. The last 2 bodies remaining in splendid isolation - the BBC and CFC

If only there was a connection between Savile and Kevin Kelly.
Just reading through this and I decided to do a quick search and lo and behold I found a site called CELTIC's SEEDY PAST and it's there Saville andkelly in the same photo,promoting something I'd hate to think what, also in the image is Father DenisO'Connel who was linked to the Saville inquiery ther is also a photo with Saville and Stein

Three hours after the OF game there was nothing at all about it on the main BBC sport or football pages. I posted as much on here. A bit later the report appeared.

slimey dough pea file bar stewards! get them to fluck out my country and back to absolving their sins in the confessional box with the tapas 8

In Tesco's today and the record pile was sitting with the back page facing up with their 8 in a row shite.

I turned it over to read the abuse headlines. Read it briefly and let it.

I went to the autotills to pay and watched a wee scruffy teenager moving in quickly and turning it back over. He scanned the back and left it.

I wondered if he been there all day. Quite sad really. Shameful sinister behaviour. I'll bet there was one stationed at every news outlet in the WoS :)

In Tesco's today and the record pile was sitting with the back page facing up with their 8 in a row shite.

I turned it over to read the abuse headlines. Read it briefly and let it.

I went to the autotills to pay and watched a wee scruffy teenager moving in quickly and turning it back over. He scanned the back and left it.

I wondered if he been there all day. Quite sad really. Shameful sinister behaviour. I'll bet there was one stationed at every news outlet in the WoS :)
Still covering it up

Och, that's obviously just an oversight. They have every other newspaper there so why on earth would the leave out the Daily Record?

Not quite true I saw a front cover for the Mirror which was damning wasnt on either. Had every other including locals to make it full.

Have fired them an email

Dear Sir/Madam

I am not usually one to write and make complaints, however, if we cast our brains back to 2012 - I'm sure you will remember the HMRC/Rangers FC Big Tax Case, and then shortly after The Hearts FC Administration. Both of these events were topic of conversation and indeed deemed newsworthy on BBC Scotland (all platforms).

Fast forward to 2019. 4 Pedophiles with connections to Celtic FC (and there are more) - The current Scottish Champions - have been found guilty in a court of law - yet there seems to be no coverage of this on the BBC website, or news in Scotland.

Every other reputable news outlet has reported this in some shape or form, yet BBC, a publicly funded organisation, has chose not to cover this story despite it being the largest news story in the country at the moment.

I pay my license fees in good faith that I will receive all newsworthy content from you guys, yet there seems to be a deliberate and misguided attempt to keep this from seeing the light of day.

I am just wondering if you can expand on why this is?

Kind Regards

Not expecting much back

Back