Red Bull Salzburg substitutes asking Mane for selfies immediately after being eliminated from Champions League.

Cuparman

Liverpool just knocked Red Bull Salzburg out of the Champions League and barely a minute after full time Red Bull subs appear on the pitch asking Mane for a selfie. I think it's safe to say we will never see a Rangers player disrespect the club like this. Embarrassing.

I imagine this is depressingly going to become the modern equivalent of swapping shirts.
I hope not! Even if Mane used to play for them it still looks poor to your own fans, they didn't appear to be bothered at all that they had just been knocked out of the Champions League.

disrespectful to the fans who go out slog a days work and expect some sort of loyalty for the expense of following your club needs a good boot to the baws by a manager with a set.

Liverpool just knocked Red Bull Salzburg out of the Champions League and barely a minute after full time Red Bull subs appear on the pitch asking Mane for a selfie. I think it's safe to say we will never see a Rangers player disrespect the club like this. Embarrassing.
that's so disrespectful to red bull supporters fecking assholes after getting beaten words fail me

He used to play for Red Bull and it’s hardly a surprise that you would want a picture taken with one of your buddies who has now moved on and you don’t see him often.
I’m sure other players would have been wanting pictures with Naby Keito as he is also ex-Salzburg!!!

So what would you think if next season Alfredo came back to the club playing for another big team and qualified.
Everybody would still want their selfie taken with him!!

So what would you think if next season Alfredo came back to the club playing for another big team and qualified.
In the dressing room maybe, not 30 seconds after being gubbed standing in front of the East Enclosure lol

This is the way modern football is heading.
I’m lost for words..
heading you say? its already there. i hate football these days an i simply lived an breathed it when i was a kid. only interested in one team thats me now. will never change from that. me an my son used to love watching football. he dont even bother with it apart from us occasionally when hes with me. hes 22. i do still check results though although thats something ive done for most of my life although its out of just curiosity and flicking through time in a way. but, the game is just something completely different these days. please bears, can we, as a major fan base in the world never ever let our team end up like the other people who are just like this.

Last edited:
He used to play for Red Bull and it’s hardly a surprise that you would want a picture taken with one of your buddies who has now moved on and you don’t see him often.
I’m sure other players would have been wanting pictures with Naby Keito as he is also ex-Salzburg!!!
I think they would be better advised to look thoroughly pissed off and miserable in front of their own fans right after being knocked out of the Champions League, surely the dressing room is the place for the old pals act, not 30 seconds after getting gubbed....and do subs really need to be sitting on the bench with mobile phones? I'm sure Stevie G eould love that...

Imagine if Goldson did that with Godin after getting knocked out by Inter. This forum would want him hung :D

That's really something you should wait until everyone is back in the dressing room for though, ask for it on the pitch but a bit of a joke after you get booted out to immediately want a picture with the guy

Yes but there is a time and place.

No need to do it on the pitch surely
Quiet picture in the players lounge, no one knows or cares

heading you say? its already there. i hate football these days an i simply lived an breathed it when i was a kid. only interested in one team thats me now. will never change from that. me an my son used to love watching football. he dont even bother with it apart from us occasionally when hes with me. hes 22. i do still check results though although thats something ive done for most of my life although its out of just curiosity and flicking through time in a way. but, the game is just something completely different these days. please bears, can we, as a major fan base in the world never ever let our team end up like the other people who are just like this.

what he said

Back