Red bull to sponser Leeds next season.

A minority stake aswell, most lilkely looking to take a majority in the coming years.

RB have wanted an English club for years, you wonder how it will pan out in terms of re naming etc if it did happen.

A minority stake aswell, most lilkely looking to take a majority in the coming years.

RB have wanted an English club for years, you wonder how it will pan out in terms of re naming etc if it did happen.
RB Leeds I'd imagine. they'll still be called Leeds though

Will say both RB Salzburg and Leipzig seem to be ran really well. Normally with takeovers there's always that worry but I think whoever RB decide to take over will be in fairly safe hands

Always amazes me Red Bull had this sort of money. I’ve probably bought two cans my whole life and cannot recall any mates ever having a can in hand. The stuff smells of vomit.
Third most valuable soft drinks brand after coke and Pepsi apparently with 12 billion cans sold in 2020
It's a mystery to me as well. I've tasted it but can't recall ever buying it but there's no doubt the brand is recognized the world over.
There was one guy I used to work with who kept cases of it in his office and do 6 cans a day but he's the only one I can think of that I knew drank it regularly
May be a generational thing though with it being aimed at a younger market

Always amazes me Red Bull had this sort of money. I’ve probably bought two cans my whole life and cannot recall any mates ever having a can in hand. The stuff smells of vomit.

Extremely popular in 3rd world countries due to the very long working ours, the only thing keeping those poor tuk tuk drivers going.

I'm sure it actually originates in Thailand in the first place.

I see more people drinking monster than I do red bull. Think I've only ever drank one Red Bull in my entire life.

Extremely popular in 3rd world countries due to the very long working ours, the only thing keeping those poor tuk tuk drivers going.

the guy who created red bull nicked the flavour when he visited Thailand, the Thai’s sued him and an agreement was created where they are joint owners of RB

Do they not want to sponsor us? Red Bull Rangers has a nice ring to it :D
It's actually a bit of an interesting point, whilst Red Bull seem to like buying provincial clubs and completely eradicating them, the City group just go in with rebranding and putting their guys in charge. If some kind of group came in like that who owned several clubs and wanted to invest and become part of their "portfolio", would the support be happy to become part of that? Celtic whilst not an affiliate, had a working relationship with the City group because of Lawells son and that was beneficial to them. They got players and a manager from that link up

Third most valuable soft drinks brand after coke and Pepsi apparently with 12 billion cans sold in 2020
It's a mystery to me as well. I've tasted it but can't recall ever buying it but there's no doubt the brand is recognized the world over.
There was one guy I used to work with who kept cases of it in his office and do 6 cans a day but he's the only one I can think of that I knew drank it regularly
May be a generational thing though with it being aimed at a younger market
My student days half bottle of vodka 2 cans of red bull

Some great nights......I think

It's actually a bit of an interesting point, whilst Red Bull seem to like buying provincial clubs and completely eradicating them, the City group just go in with rebranding and putting their guys in charge. If some kind of group came in like that who owned several clubs and wanted to invest and become part of their "portfolio", would the support be happy to become part of that? Celtic whilst not an affiliate, had a working relationship with the City group because of Lawells son and that was beneficial to them. They got players and a manager from that link up
Absolutely no chance.

Not my favourite drink either but lots of people are near enough addicted to the stuff. I'm sure Gazza used to do 40 cans a day at one point.

So on a Friday they watch the Rhinos and Saturday go see the Bulls.

Being serious, that area around Elland Road has a lot of untapped potential if they had the money and desire to rebuild it all.

Could upgrade the stadium while keeping it's traditional features, build a new train station where the park & ride is and use the rest of the land to create a football village.

It's dated and scruffy right now.

Do they not want to sponsor us? Red Bull Rangers has a nice ring to it :D

Sponsor would look fine if it was a bit smaller than the Leeds one too.

20240530-150600-Blend-Collage.png

Correct!

Dietrich Mateschitz then brought it across to Europe, and amended the recipe to more suit Western tastes

It smells and tastes like liquid refreshers to me. I used to drink it fairly often but It started giving me heart palpitations with the amount of caffeine and sugar they contain.

I used to drink it with vodka.

They then discovered it’s basically one rung down from cocaine.
Spent an evening at King Tuts on vodka and red bull. What a fucking state I was in. Got pulled up by police for pishing in the street too o_O

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
Back