Ref did not lose control

Sorry, Buster. Nothing will beat Beaton V Hibs.
No probs mate , the point I was trying to get was yes Beaton was bad but he obviously lost the place and ended up giving a horrendous performance . But today I felt that ref was cynical and calculating in cheating . Beaton prob went out to ref neutral and just as I said lost it . This ref was deliberately trying everything in his power to make it as difficult as possible and he didn't mind that we knew it .
Just found it sinister

By the book it is still 2 yellows...There are threads calling our for VAR after last weekend, so when a ref does the right thing they are now wrong. Go figure.

I agree that it was two yellows and Morelos has no real complaint other than we see similar and worse incidents go unpunished week in week out.

If the Motherwell fans don’t react no second booking but once again we see our players pelted with coins lighters etc at that stadium but all the media want to talk about is Alfie and two run of the mill yellows.

No probs mate , the point I was trying to get was yes Beaton was bad but he obviously lost the place and ended up giving a horrendous performance . But today I felt that ref was cynical and calculating in cheating . Beaton prob went out to ref neutral and just as I said lost it . This ref was deliberately trying everything in his power to make it as difficult as possible and he didn't mind that we knew it .
Just found it sinister

Beaton went out that day and every day since to give Rangers nothing after he was hounded by the media for not giving Joey Garner what was a pretty straight forward red card. The publicity surrounding that pretty nothing decision led to him being outed as a Rangers fan. He is now incapable of refereeing our games as he is damned if he does damned if he doesn’t give us a decision

I agree that it was two yellows and Morelos has no real complaint other than we see similar and worse incidents go unpunished week in week out.

If the Motherwell fans don’t react no second booking but once again we see our players pelted with coins lighters etc at that stadium but all the media want to talk about is Alfie and two run of the mill yellows.
And that is exactly what Gerrard/club should have followed up in the Sky interview with. We need to be better at our media duties and highlight each and every incident.

And that is exactly what Gerrard/club should have followed up in the Sky interview with. We need to be better at our media duties and highlight each and every incident.
Said elsewhere I now believe someone, probably at board level, has decided that we won't defend ourselves as I just can't see the manager deserting his players like this. 'Someone' is very, very wrong.

They dont lose control... they are not bad referees.... they are dishonest refs that do everything possible to protect their career and avoid any problems with the press.

Our refs obviously believe being fair and honest isnt an option, Celtic get what they want Rangers get nothing apart from plenty of cards.

Every single one of them knows exactly what they are doing i would guess someone nasty and tim friendly is training them and giving advice on how to manipulate fixtures and target Rangers.

Today was the most blatant cheating from a referee I have seen in my 50 years of following the bears .
Usual defence is the referee lost control today it does not apply to him he never lost control , he was measured and calm and knew exactly what he was doing cheating , he never seen two blatant penalties ,he seen the assault on Alfie by Donnelly as he booked the player it was a straight red in any other game , he never seen Donnelly start the pushing going of at half time but he seen jack and the other Motherwell player and booked them so why did he not book Donnelly ? Because he would have to send him off.
But his eyes were good enough to see Alfie's gesture amongst a pile of players to second book him.
As I said at the start he knew exactly what he was doing.
What mucked up his game plan was we scored two and they didnt
Last week was the most blatant cheating in football I’ve ever seen.

I disagree with the whole cheating narrative, I just think they are utterly dreadful. Played in a huge number of games refereed by the current crop and they were completely hopeless coming through the ranks. The fact that this lot are now at the top of the game with respect to refereeing is embarrassing. The worst of the lot was Dallas. How he is a top level ref is beyond explanation. Robertson and Beaton were also a disaster. The best was probably Euan Norris but then he got a number of things wrong became a bit of a disaster.
It's rather strange how they don't seem to make any utterly dreadful decisions against Celtic, all their dreadful decisions seem to go in Celtics favour.

Today was the most blatant cheating from a referee I have seen in my 50 years of following the bears .
Usual defence is the referee lost control today it does not apply to him he never lost control , he was measured and calm and knew exactly what he was doing cheating , he never seen two blatant penalties ,he seen the assault on Alfie by Donnelly as he booked the player it was a straight red in any other game , he never seen Donnelly start the pushing going of at half time but he seen jack and the other Motherwell player and booked them so why did he not book Donnelly ? Because he would have to send him off.
But his eyes were good enough to see Alfie's gesture amongst a pile of players to second book him.
You need to calm down a bit.

I assume the 2 penalties you mean are the handball and the Morelos assault. The handball wasn't a penalty, his arms tight to his side. yes the ball hits the arm but what's he supposed to do, take his arm off to get it out the way? The Morelos one was a stonewaller though. Would have got a Weekender for that kind of assault in a boozer.

The melee at half time actually started with a petulant kick from Morelos. There was nothing in it, Alfies pissed off he never got the penalty and had a daft wee flick out at one of their players. That's what the players are arguing about going down the tunnel. After that he was always getting booked for his next tackle.

The sending off is a farce but Morelos should keep the head and not give him a decision to make. No other player in Scottish fitba walks for that but don't give a poet with a whistle a decision to make.

You need to calm down a bit.

I assume the 2 penalties you mean are the handball and the Morelos assault. The handball wasn't a penalty, his arms tight to his side. yes the ball hits the arm but what's he supposed to do, take his arm off to get it out the way? The Morelos one was a stonewaller though. Would have got a Weekender for that kind of assault in a boozer.

The melee at half time actually started with a petulant kick from Morelos. There was nothing in it, Alfies pissed off he never got the penalty and had a daft wee flick out at one of their players. That's what the players are arguing about going down the tunnel. After that he was always getting booked for his next tackle.

The sending off is a farce but Morelos should keep the head and not give him a decision to make. No other player in Scottish fitba walks for that but don't give a poet with a whistle a decision to make.
Sorry to disagree mate but he leaned into the ball and his arm was away from his body not much I admit but if he hadn't leaned into it ,it would not have hit his arm .
The half time incident didn't know Alfie started it but he defo retaliated and normal practise is both get booked , and if Alfie caused the problem between them why did he then start on Jack which is a bookable offence in itself.
But we are all entitled to our opinion hopefully we can agree in the future

Said elsewhere I now believe someone, probably at board level, has decided that we won't defend ourselves as I just can't see the manager deserting his players like this. 'Someone' is very, very wrong.

As we've said before on here -- assuming that SG moves on to Liverpool, does any poster on here think that THEY would be sitting back and accepting all this sh*te on and off the pitch ??

When SG eventually goes there, we'll see him out in front of the cameras, defending his players and pointing out discrepancies left, right and centre.
With the full and awesome backing of his Board.

It's unfortunately crystal clear that our Club is happy to sit back and do nothing in these respects, and to tell our Managers to also say nothing.

We have created in ourselves the most willing and uncomplaining victims in global sport.

The question remains --- WHY ???

Bob Vallentine, Aitken taking our obvious shy & Joe Miller scoring when our players had stopped dead, fs the paedos would still be crying about that one if shoe on other foot.

But yes i agree he was bias today but iam afraid there has been many worse, its just the way this country is now, big bad unionist Rangers !!

It is mysterious why we aren't getting any handball penalties lately, don't expect to get all of them but we are getting none of them.

He was shite as usual but I think the 4th official madden the cheat is probably the chunt behind Jack's booking and the fact donnelly never got a red card.His usual selective viewing of Rangers games comes into play again

Back