Ref for the St Mirren game

hopefully he wont be an issue, start with the right tempo and get that early goal

Nick Walsh.

Let's see how he handles the inevitable time wasting while it is nil nil.
He,like others especially mclean will help time wasting by taking as long as possible to book players,stop us from taking quick free kicks and making sure he never plays advantage if it could benefit us. A wee bawsac who will enjoy participating in st middens spoiling tactics.he'll do his best to frustrate us and help them and his team at saville row.

Is Walsh not the one who actually used to play for St Mirren? And is a Celtic fan?

Edit - that is other cheating prick Don Robertson.

From the very 1st bit of time wasting we should whistle and boo to bring attention to it

Goodwin already came out and said he is going to try and frustrate the life out of us. I guess that means their keeper will take the goal kicks the opposite side where it goes out and then fumble the ball when he gets it back from the ball boy.

Nick "The Gun Show" Walsh, he comes across as a strutting peacock of a man, always makes a big show of his own importance any time I've seen him. He thinks he's bigger than the game.

Gave up worrying about which ref it is, all as bad as each other

They are pretty much all absolutely useless.

Maybe the bold Nick will stun everyone and actually apply the rules.

Wouldn’t that be a pleasant change

I'm confused. Why would Goodwin say that they will park the bus when the Boos Brothers's forum think that bar a couple of players there is no one in the Rangers team that would improve them?

Players should be buzzing to get back to it after the break so hopefully the referee is irrelevant. But as usual he will prob try his hardest to hamper us.

won every game he's been in charge for when reffing us.

Maybe games you were at :)

we haven’t, he was absolutely rotten when we drew 1-1 with Killie at home last season, he booked about ten players.

He was as equally honking away to Motherwell when we drew 2-2.

Back