Ref for the St Mirren game

ssblue

Nick Walsh.

Let's see how he handles the inevitable time wasting while it is nil nil.

Here's hoping for a quick goal and then they will have to open up.

That just does not happen anymore. Even if they concede early they'll try and park the bus until 85 minutes at which point they'll chuck everything forward in search of a point. If we go more than a goal up at any point they'll simply park the bus in order to keep the score down.

Jim Goodwins their manager.

Another Alloa 10 man walk outside their box with as much timewasting and shite, desperate fouls as they can muster.

Be a boring game courtesy of the diddiness and mentality that a draw against us is like a major trophy that engulfs this league.

all the refs are shit,he is not the worst but still shit.
I dont understand why the guy who tripped Defoe on Friday did not get booked.

When asked if he would park the bus Goodwin replied "I'd park Two buses if it was in the rules".And there you have Scottish football in a nutshell

Its embarrassing. i sometimes wonder if only facing teams twice in season would make them more adventurous, but they will never give up the blue pound

Who thinks it will be Clancy to spite us to the bone wouldn’t surprise me with these bead rattlers

Players need to get the 3 points on Wednesday and hopefully the ref is not the main talking point

St Mirren will sit deep and it’s up to our players to take any chances that we create

Can’t see the point complaining about opponents spoiling tactics. It’s up to us to break them down.

What we do want is a ref that doesn’t let them kick us tae feck and get away with it or let them time wast from minute one.

Every game we say the same thing,they are all inept and no doubt there will be controversial decisions made on Wednesday night

Walsh for me has been the most improved referee this season . We all know his family leanings , but so far , he’s resisted the temptation to allow them to influence him. Worth keeping an eye on though for certain .

Back