Ref tomorrow Andrew Dallas

Bear all

Euan Anderson for St Johnstone.

Nick Walsh for Livingston

Guess who has Celtic v Aberdeen I’ll leave it hanging.

I just hope we keep winning games, they will throw every obstacle at us and we just need to keep winning

Clancy has been nowhere near us since his December show ,is this his third game for them since then ?

Kevin Clancy SPL matches refereed:

3dea6f7dec93a879a1b944ec615d9df2.png

This will be the 6th time in a year he has refereed them in the league at home, well I guess its cheaper for the rhat than getting him a season ticket?

Out of the last possible 15 games at home in the league, bearing in mind that their last 4 games were cancelled last season, they've had Clancy 6 times. Not far off half of their home games.

While we only get him for 'tricky' away games. Coincidence, I think not.

Euan Anderson for St Johnstone.

Nick Walsh for Livingston

Guess who has Celtic v Aberdeen I’ll leave it hanging.

Aberdeen reserves with a guaranteed soft penalty and red card for the sheep. Could be double figures, so much for sporting integrity.

Why are we not questioning this it’s a joke,he has been kept away from us since his atrocious showing in December yet he has reffed the Scum a further 3 times since if anything he should have been kept away from them.

Clancy must have a room with his name on the door in green and gold letters at the cesspit. Only in the corrupt backwater of Scotland could this happen.

Ever since he gave us the four penalty's. He has been scared to give us a decision. Possible with no crowd it might be different.

Aberdeen v Rangers- Madden the main sfa ref popular with press for being biased against Rangers over about a 10 year period, even in the lower leagues, loves sending our players off has taken over from Thomson as media darling.

Rangers v St Mirren- Dallas honest performance last time he done this fixture tbf, 4 penalties, possibly too honest slaughtered for it makes it very difficult for the guy to give a crucial decision if this ones close. Anything goes our way st mirren are going to bring up the last fixture.

Celtic v Aberdeen- Clancy loves the piggery cannae say there wont be any fans there refs one, done everything possible to corrupt the last old firm game, should have been last time he reffed at the top level, obviously the sfa/supervisors want more of them same this season.

St Kevin of Clancy?
I consider mysef a mature, reasonably educated and level-headed individual but his performance last year favouring one club and desperate to do so should have seem him expelled as unreliable to remain impartial.

I consider mysef a mature, reasonably educated and level-headed individual but his performance last year favouring one club and desperate to do so should have seem him expelled as unreliable to remain impartial.
See post 9. They don’t even try to hide it anymore.

Have to disagree with this.

They’re all incompetent, but some of them are incompetent cheats
Pretty much been saying this for most of last season.

When I say much of a muchness I mean they all piss in the same pot.

Granted, there are some who piss longer and harder than others in that pot.

No names required, of course.

Barely noticed the referee, which is how it generally should be.

No weird calls, didn't allow fifteen fouls from hammer throwers before realising he had cards, didn't make himself the centre of attention.

The only question would be whether the Kilmarnock player was inside or outside the box when we were 1-0 up. From what I've seen at the contact he was outside and then stepped in to the box and fell so I think he made the correct decision.

The only yellows I saw were for the boy that took out Morelos and another one I missed as I was getting a beer.

Game flowed pretty freely. I think he had a good game.

I think the lack of crowds is making the referees job easier, the last two games they haven't been swayed by the noise. For the first time in a while the ref’s in the last two games have been basically invisible.

Only thing that bugged me is the lack of stoppage time again, 10 subs yet only 2 minutes added on time.

Back