Ref was not in control!

BBC News - Celtic: Manager Ange Postecoglou says referee lacked control in cup tie

Can't extract but says he told his players not to take due to it
Wish he would shut up, far too much to say for a mediocre manager.

BBC News - Celtic: Manager Ange Postecoglou says referee lacked control in cup tie

Can't extract but says he told his players not to tackle due to it
If he has criticised ref then needa cited. Hibs McGinn got done for same thing

I love the transition from "I can't not like him, he seems like a good guy" to "fat fucking paedo %^*&"
Remember some on here were falling over him as a nice guy unlucky to be landed with them. They’re a match made in hell

Tbf he seemed decent enough when he arrived (an average aussi bloke if you like) the fact he has been indoctrinated and quickly isn't that surprising.

That violins I hear?

I remember a game Robertson refereed a couple of months ago and plenty on here did say he lost control of it. I’m sure it was a game that he let timewasting go a ridiculous amount. Of course, there was no media outcry or compliance officer involvement. And that’s the big and obvious difference here.

That violins I hear?

I remember a game Robertson refereed a couple of months ago and plenty on here did say he lost control of it. I’m sure it was a game that he let timewasting go a ridiculous amount. Of course, there was no media outcry or compliance officer involvement. And that’s the big and obvious difference here.
Notice how the narrative builds up to our games against them. Always the same.

Last edited:
I miss Steven Gerrard sneering at them us laughing at it and then forgetting them a few seconds later.

This place is going daft now hanging on their every word.

Noise noise noise as they try to escape the box we put them in.

He’s such a buffoon ! Honestly what happens at this cult initiation when they join that rancid club? Always cheated never defeated

Can't extract but says he told his players not to tackle due to it
When I saw the title I knew it was them. So he caused the injury as his player shat it.

Telling your players not to go into tackles, is right up there with telling your players to run themselves into oblivion for 60 minutes every game.

The man is a visionary B-)

If he is telling his players to go into tackles half hearted then well he is responsible for the new Japanese players injury no one else. Same as he's responsible for all the hammys pinging left and right because he is running his players into the ground. Has he not brought the diving Japanese player back quickly twice now and he keeps breaking down?

Back