Ref Watch SSN 12.30pm

Galstonian Oranje

Official Ticketer
Let's see what 'Celtic Dermott' has got to say

I'm going for

Not intentional elbow
Hard for linesman to make the call
No mention of stamps

Sky Sports shows Scottish football but the guest ref cannae report on failures of the match officials in games up here.

In October, I'm out of my fixed sky contract.

They will be history.

They can fuuk right off getn over a Ton from me ever again.

They will be gutted to lose your service

Is this an actual thing? No way they’d tell the truth and throw one of their fraternity under the bus.

You should read the record - according to Jonathan Mcfarlane:

1. offside decision - yes it’s offside, but you can understand why it’s not given.
2. Red cards - nah, both incidents are yellow.
3. Hibs deserves a penalty.

Who says there is no agenda?

We couldn't have the Sky ref saying that 2 games in a row Rangers were done over by the ref, could we ? That would look like the SPFL is corrupt, and that just wouldn't be right.

What was the outcome?

Given this thread just died would I be right to assume he said 1 or 2 red cards should have been issued and an offside goal?

What was the outcome?

Given this thread just died would I be right to assume he said 1 or 2 red cards should have been issued and an offside goal?
As stated on a few posts above, the 19th Century Terrorist b*stard didn't cover the decisions in our game.

1. offside decision - yes it’s offside, but you can understand why it’s not given.

Is he still billed as a Rangers fan or has he gone neutral? :D

That is truly unbelievable.

What the %^*& should Hibs have had a penalty for I cant remember any incidents

Sky Sports shows Scottish football but the guest ref cannae report on failures of the match officials in games up here.

In October, I'm out of my fixed sky contract.

They will be history.

They can fuuk right off getn over a Ton from me ever again.
Count me in as well

Seems this baldy mentally challenged bawbag just picks and chooses when to “analyse” Scottish decisions to suit himself

1. offside decision - yes it’s offside, but you can understand why it’s not

why, tell us? because its Rangers?

if its offside its offside FFS, none of this move on a frame, if its a split sec later bullshit.

linesman in perfect position and that his job, look along the line. He is not being asked to fly a helicopter, its his job and everyone seen it at real time and did not even have his advantage at ground level. CORRUPT

What do we think about getting an ex-grade one ref in as part of the RTV team to give an independent perspective on all contentious decisions at HT/FT, rather than waiting for a SSN report? We need a different approach to highlight the continuous discrepancies in the way we are reffed. Or hire an ex-ref to watch all our games and send an third party report to Crawford Allan at the SFA, or UEFA/FIFA highlighting the incompetence/corruption?

Back