Refaelov - Antwerp

When people talk about the best individual performances you have seen in European games at Ibrox, his last night was as good as I can remember.

Fantastic ability to find space and great passing range.

For me he outshone some of the other big name players that we have faced over the last 3 years.
I thought he looked a very accomplished player over both legs. He’d definitely be worth a 2 year contract.

Good option on a bosman for a year, if he does well then add another year.

Like the runs he makes into the wee pockets of space, to counter that, Aribo lost him...

He was good, no doubt about it. But mate, cmon, he wouldn't be in top 20 of opposition players to have played at Ibrox. And that is me being generous.

His agility & balance saw him spin away from Davis, Aribo etc a few times over both legs.

Looks a good player even if he’s coming to the end of his career.

He played well . Definitely .
However not even close to some of the great performances some players have brought against us in the past.

For me Mario Alberto Kempes Chiodi will always be the one I look back on like he was a God. Had just scored two goals in the World Cup final.
It was unbelievable to see him in the flesh, what a player and long before all the video highlights and social media world we live in today.

When people talk about the best individual performances you have seen in European games at Ibrox, his last night was as good as I can remember.

Fantastic ability to find space and great passing range.

For me he outshone some of the other big name players that we have faced over the last 3 years.
He was good but let’s not go over board eh,plenty of our players player lad better.

Have to be honest and say he didn’t really stand out to me

Certainly nowhere near a performance worthy of the best for as I can remember..

Our front line will be Roofe, Kent, Hagi, Itten supporting Morelos + A.N. Other. I think we'll land a promising striker of pedigree we won't expect.

Prosinecki was cracking against us, in fact it’s the only other football club shirt I owned(red star), and that was because of him. Unbelievable player.
Before my time so I’ve only got YouTube to go on but what a player. A joy to watch.

Prosinecki is the best performance I have seen against us at Ibrox.Mendieta,Riquelme,Giggs and plenty others have been better than that boy last night

Get him signed. Even if he sits in the stand we get to see his missus regularly.

Refaelov is out of contract in June, even though he is about to turn 35 I think he could still be a good squad player to have, he would do well in the SPL.

Probably wouldn't have him in the first choice 11 but he would still play plenty games during the season covering for injured players. He can play left and right wing and through the middle so is quite versatile.

Back