Referee in Feyenoord Vs Wolfsberger

Moz

Surely this guy must've been paid off? None of those should've been penalties and the open play goal was a foul on the keeper.

Mute the video to save your ears.

Surely this guy must've been paid off? None of those should've been penalties and the open play goal was a foul on the keeper.

Mute the video to save your ears.

Watched the highlights of this last night and couldn't believe the ref!

I agree on the 1st 2 penalties. Absolutely criminal dives. The type I wish the authorities would take action on. A 3 game ban and they might not be so keen to hit the deck in future. Would make the game so much better.

I thought the 3rd goal was fine and the last one was a penalty. Goalkeeper cleans out the striker. Nowhere near the ball other than it hit him when the striker nodded it on. Poor decision from the GK I would say.

Don't think there was anything wrong with 3rd goal imo.

2 first penalties are really suspect and the 3rd penalty I honestly don't know what the law is in that event.

VAR was meant to start from the groups this season but it has been delayed until next season

Knockout onwards this season

As with the poster the 3rd was most likely to be a penalty

I agree on the 1st 2 penalties. Absolutely criminal dives. The type I wish the authorities would take action on. A 3 game ban and they might not be so keen to hit the deck in future. Would make the game so much better.

I thought the 3rd goal was fine and the last one was a penalty. Goalkeeper cleans out the striker. Nowhere near the ball other than it hit him when the striker nodded it on. Poor decision from the GK I would say.
Don't think there was anything wrong with 3rd goal imo.

2 first penalties are really suspect and the 3rd penalty I honestly don't know what the law is in that event.
Keeper got a hole in his leg from the stamp in the 3rd goal

Not for this game but I see that Collum got a hattrick dishing out 5 yellows, a red and a penalty last night in Prague.
FFS, didn't know that, and apart from a little grin, I have to say it comes as no surprise...well maybe just the 5 yellows. Probably awarded against the team in the blue shirts, am I right??:)

Reactions: Moz
That's why you are better with VAR ;) Look how much we miss it when you see decisions like that. These 2 guys that dived would probably have been sent off as well.I would take it every day in our games could only be to our advantage

FFS, didn't know that, and apart from a little grin, I have to say it comes as no surprise...well maybe just the 5 yellows. Probably awarded against the team in the blue shirts, am I right??:)
Wouldn't be surprised lol. Looking at the sending off I feel it's a bit harsh like. It's one of those in the middle ground between red and yellow.

https://streamja.com/JoJbX

Actually, I would have given the last penalty. Jumping with his knee out like that is dangerous and designed to hurt people, the first two looked like horrific dives. Didn’t they have VAR?
Agree completely. It’s a Liberty GK get away with

Was that the same player who dived for the first 2 penalties?

If so, I'd ban the cheating lady's front bottom for life.

3rd one 100% percent a pen even though we wouldn't get it in this dump of a league.
First two are 100% NOT pens though and the c unt should've been booked for diving on both occasions. Is Martin O'Neil the manager of that team?

First two were blatant dives. I didn't think there was a foul on the goalie for the third and I agree that the fourth was a penalty (though not in Scotland if you are playing Rangers).

If I was a feyenoord player I'd have walked off after the second penalty. Two absolutely outrageous dives, and not even convincing. Not having the third penalty either. They must be fcking livid, is it still wee dick? He would have been apoplectic.

Can imagine the calls for VAR if we get denied a penalty in our next game. Honestly, two games in and people still don't realise there's no VAR :D

Theres a definite trend here where shreiking play acting automatically gets the foul

Seen it with Poznan last night

The ref hears the shreik knows everybody at home did too and just gives it.

That's why you are better with VAR ;) Look how much we miss it when you see decisions like that. These 2 guys that dived would probably have been sent off as well.I would take it every day in our games could only be to our advantage
This is what it’s for, challenging dubious decisions. Micro analysis of every goal scored to see if someone’s nostril hair is offside is a bit out though.

Perfectly legal for goalkeeper jumping with knee up, it’s for his protection. Attackers just have to be prepared to get hurt onot make the challenge.

Goalkeepers Union Loyal

Having have VAR in all Europa league matches, qualifiers and beyond is about the only way we will get VAR in this country. Needs to be qualifier stage as let’s face it none of the diddy teams will make it to the groups in the near future

Actually, I would have given the last penalty. Jumping with his knee out like that is dangerous and designed to hurt people, the first two looked like horrific dives. Didn’t they have VAR?
Keepers are allowed to protect them self as they come out boy is only looking at the ball and makes perfect contact never a pen

First two are the same player perfecting his dying swan dive. To do it once is sad but to then be rewarded for another is taking the piss.

Retrospectively he should be made an example of and hit with a lengthy ban.

Jesus Christ, the guys that went down want shot with a ball of their own shit!

Horrible way to play the game.

1st ones a pen, in spite of the swallow dive.

So’s the last one.

It’s never a foul on the keeper.

Fück Feyenoord. Hup Holland.

Protecting himself from what? He just kneed the guy in the back.
Every keeper comes out like that it just the way it is keepers are afforded more protection when comeing for crosses than attackers are may not agree with it but it’s how it is

Every keeper comes out like that it just the way it is keepers are afforded more protection when comeing for crosses than attackers are may not agree with it but it’s how it is
Just because they all do it doesn’t mean it isn’t a foul, there have been some bad incidents when goalkeepers do this. They aren’t protecting themselves they are basically stopping anyone challenging for fear of getting badly hurt. (They may as well jump with studs up, which I have also seen). The attacker has his back to the goalkeeper, and gets hit. It’s just a foul.

Back