Referees for the week

I’m still concerned about the referees especially the likes of Clancy Robertson Collum Walsh etc they are onboard and will allow our new signings to be booted all over the park while letting us away with nothing the first game they start Rangers have to be all over it no more sitting back accepting it we have all seen what happened the last two seasons.

I’m still concerned about the referees especially the likes of Clancy Robertson Collum Walsh etc they are onboard and will allow our new signings to be booted all over the park while letting us away with nothing the first game they start Rangers have to be all over it no more sitting back accepting it we have all seen what happened the last two seasons.

I agree.

Now is the time for our club to call them out on it as well.

We now only have TV footage to go by, and let's highlight every bad tackle on us that doesn't get punished by a booking.

Every offside decision they get wrong.

Time to fight our corner, let's face it the refs know how much the mhanks want their tainted 9 75 in a row.

So ifs a tight game the ref will probably panic and bottle it to give a penalty cos he gave 4 in this fixture last season.

Very very sinister the appointments but i suppose is always better to have dallas reffin than the tims main guys like madden.

Strange Clancy has only been appointed as 4th Official for a match next Wednesday. I wonder if his speaking to the press has anything to do with it instead of keeping their shennanigans quiet.

So ifs a tight game the ref will probably panic and bottle it to give a penalty cos he gave 4 in this fixture last season.

Very very sinister the appointments but i suppose is always better to have dallas reffin than the tims main guys like madden.
It was the game on Feb 1st 2019 he gave us four pens.

The unwashed have Alan muir on Sunday then their fav coward next wed John beaton - the guy so scared to award anything against them due him needing the police to protect his family

The unwashed have Alan muir on Sunday then their fav coward next wed John beaton - the guy so scared to award anything against them due him needing the police to protect his family

None of us should forget John Beaton's previous two games for us. Him and Clancy should be made to know what we think of them whenever they take charge of us from now on. Beaton refusing to give us a penalty when he was 3 feet away from the incident up at aberdeen, instead giving us a freekick costing us two points.

Then kilmarnock away where he allows the most obvious handball in the lead up to their goal, and then rules out our winner at the end by punishing morelos for absolutely nothing, and to make things worse the replayed showed that Beaton had his view completely blocked, so at best he is such a coward that he just took at guess that morelos had done something and ruled it out because he is so scared of the backlash from the mentally challengeds, and at worst he is deliberatly cheating us now for perhaps the same reason.

That is 5 points in his last two matches that he cost us, just think could celtic really have claimed that last title if there was 5 points in it and we had a game in hand? We had a chance there during the break to really blow the lid of the whole situation with the sfa, spfl, and referees but starting to look like we have missed it, all we can do now is make sure that from minute 1 this season we let them know that we are putting up with their pish on the park no more.

It was in February 2019, the season before last.

Very sinister.

Last edited:
Don’t expect much from Dallas, the hounding he got after the 4 penalties game has seen to that ever since.

It was in February 2019, the season before last.

Very sinister.

So what ? its the game everyone remembers, mention dallas and most people will say Rangers getting 4 penalties against St Mirren. He was slaughtered for it.

Same as Madden last week getting Aberdeen away as he gives Rangers nothing and has an incredible record for showing our players cards. Late penalty would have been given to Aberdeen and he let them away with a number of bookings.

Dont you think when clancy cheats us and gets a good few tim home games afterwards its a reward a wee bonus for being so biased ?

What about all the media stuff the guys do now whys that why so popular ?

But really what is the point in any debate with you barry ive only recently worked out im the only person that answers you as most people put you on ignore for trolling about 5 years ago. You are not here to speak or debate Rangers, refs or any other football stuff you here because this is it theres nothing else.

Back