Regan denounces "big conspiracy theory"

things are heating up i hope Regan has very large balls for this going to get very rough.

This is getting manic now....would someone please make public the evidence about their history of child abuse and dodgy tax evasion!

Regan will be gone in a month. Timmy and his media friends will see to that.

Regan's best hope is having dirt on Liewell, but even that might not be good enough.

The pig eyed one listens to the mutants, mad Joe is the official fans representative, his ramblings are the collective thoughts of masses at the piggery. At every AGM they have some new resolution attacking us,

Instead of trying to soft soap pig eyes and his rancid club why the feck does Regan not get him told in no uncertain terms who is in charge of the game up here.

All this namby pamby shite just reeks of weakness. Grow a set and get then told in no uncertain terms that the case is closed, there is no case to answer and any further pish will see them up on a disrepute charge. Anything less tells you exactly who runs the game up here.

There speaks a man who has woken up to the fat Japanese....even if it costs him his job I think he'll go down all guns blazing

He seems to be confident that he is on solid ground. If it comes to a real battle, I just hope he has plenty of dirt on Pig Eyes and the piggery he represents.

Whisper it but maybe , just maybe they are starting to wake up to the rancid destruction that a certain club seems to bring to everything it touches

Ohh but it's a big global conspiracy everyone is out to get us and we want the titties stripped ;)

Ohh to be a paranoid and delusional tim

He is a dick and was originally a useful idiot for Celtic.

That said he had basically bitch slapped them there with the legal law lords etc quote. Are they seriously saying Peter Lawell never mind Sean and John from castlemilk know better than these experts? Laughable stuff.

I used the very same line at the weekend as one of my mates proved he was a moon howler and started trying to question the Lord Nimmo Smith findings. When I asked what an Hr lackey (his job) knew legally that LNS wouldn't know the silence was deafening.

I've said it many, many times but it never fails to amaze me. Their obsession is quite incredible and if it were roles reversed I would find it extremely depressing having my every waking moment consumed with Celtic.

Just a wee spat or is their relationship on the rocks ?

Are we witnessing the beginning of an acrimonious split ?

No period of domination lasts forever. Perhaps Liewell's period is about to end - he's running scared of the Green Brigade, and Regan is finally standing up to him. Things finally beginning to fall apart for him?

I've said it many, many times but it never fails to amaze me. Their obsession is quite incredible and if it were roles reversed I would find it extremely depressing having my every waking moment consumed with Celtic.

And there is the difference between us and them.

Second clip on that twitter thread has Regan saying Celtic complaining because of fan groups.
This is just the lisping bigot initiating his exit strtegy.
He has served his purpose, it is not possible for him to propose "another" binding agreement on all parties. Lawwell needs a new stooge to take this forward.

I really do hope this is true.He's kryptonite to the poets :D
We have to get a bit more aggressive and let the authorities know that problems concerning attacks on Rangers won’t go away just by caving in to the manks. They have to be convinced that they will have an angry Rangers support and club to deal with and so they’d best deal with it. Giving fat Peter his own way has been far too easy an option for them. Step up Mr King, please.

Back