Regan denounces "big conspiracy theory"

We have to get a bit more aggressive and let the authorities know that problems concerning attacks on Rangers won’t go away just by caving in to the manks. They have to be convinced that they will have an angry Rangers support and club to deal with and so they’d best deal with it. Giving fat Peter his own way has been far too easy an option for them. Step up Mr King, please.
I think they already know this, hence the public slapping down of the fat Japanese and making it clear they are on their own and have no legal basis for doing this. Regan knows reopening this will cause all out war in Scottish football, after the last 5 years it's the last thing anyone wants....apart from one club. It won't happen

So....one member club is asking for reviews etc etc.................and he admits its the scum and Lieface, regardless of them being our rivals...oh no wait we cant be their rivals as were a new club.
why are they keeping up the attack? why are they pandering to their shitty fans? rivalry is one thing............blind fucking hatred of our club and our support is seen as acceptable and we have been made a whipping boy to every man and his dog during all this shit, has there ever been a more hate filled campaign to destroy and demonize any sporting establishment in the world?.....i dont bloody think so...and the main reason behind it is sectarianism and bigotry by one club and its so called fans who are steeped in lies and fake persecution....before we had our trouble i disliked the beggars but would converse sometimes with the fans,now i utterly loathe and despise everything celtic.....i have no words for how much i fucking hate them or their followers, and i make it known very clearly in conversation not to broach the subject of Rangers if your going to have a dig as there may be a strong possibility you will come to physical harm!
if anyone starts a convo with me and starts with " im a celtic man" i tell them to walk away and that im not interested in speaking to them.....however as i moved down south i dont have that problem any more.

For me King doesn't have to say anything at the moment. It's adequate enough to sit back and enjoy the timplosion. If and when the time comes there's plenty of ammunition.

Regan doesn't sound like he's going down without a fight.

Totally agree. Significant that first club to issue support of Regan is Hibs. Petrie is the president elect of the SFA and Regan will know that he is not being hung out to dry.
Rangers can afford to wait and choose the best time, if necessary, to get involved.

It's now shaping up as a replay of the laughable "sell out Saturday" nonsense. Pacific Quay CSC pushing for the "fans" (the haters) to drive the agenda. Hopefully this will see them boycotting their own clubs. They really do hate us more than they love their own.

So....one member club is asking for reviews etc etc.................and he admits its the scum and Lieface, regardless of them being our rivals...oh no wait we cant be their rivals as were a new club.
why are they keeping up the attack? why are they pandering to their shitty fans? rivalry is one thing............blind fucking hatred of our club and our support is seen as acceptable and we have been made a whipping boy to every man and his dog during all this shit, has there ever been a more hate filled campaign to destroy and demonize any sporting establishment in the world?.....i dont bloody think so...and the main reason behind it is sectarianism and bigotry by one club and its so called fans who are steeped in lies and fake persecution....before we had our trouble i disliked the beggars but would converse sometimes with the fans,now i utterly loathe and despise everything celtic.....i have no words for how much i fucking hate them or their followers, and i make it known very clearly in conversation not to broach the subject of Rangers if your going to have a dig as there may be a strong possibility you will come to physical harm!
if anyone starts a convo with me and starts with " im a celtic man" i tell them to walk away and that im not interested in speaking to them.....however as i moved down south i dont have that problem any more.

Dont speak to any of them unless it's in a work capacity and then it's solely about work. They're all bat shit mental and most smell :D

Its so funny, Regan has presided over a terrible time for scottish football, but it is now that there are calls for his head. Outlived his usefulness, grew a pair of chuckies or just realisation that only one club at it!

Maybe Regan turns with the breeze & he senses the wind is blowing due King ? I doubt it though, he's been their puppet for 7 years or so. This smacks of Pete arranging pieces on the board.

Thought it was strange he came away with: "We now have an independence...and an independent board we never had before." Whatever can he mean?

Perhaps this real reason he tolerates/allows groin brigade so he can use them for his excuses, I for one don't believe his crap he's the bitter rhabid one pushing this.

Interesting developments, I sense Liewell's tenure is rapidly coming to an end

How long before the character assassination starts, and planted mhedia stories start inferring that he was on the EBT payroll and such like ? The mentally challengeds will hire private detectives to track him, rake through his bins and peer in his windows. They'll keep going and going until they find something to hound him out of office.

Back