Register forbthe game tomorrow

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
Can I register my code on my phone today but then log in tomorrow on the firestick or will it only work on the device I submit the code on?

One more questonight can you have 2 accounts registered to the 1 email address? I have 2 season tickets connected to 1 email.

One more questonight can you have 2 accounts registered to the 1 email address? I have 2 season tickets connected to 1 email.
I don’t think it will let you create a second RangersTV Account with an email address that’s already in use. Remember, your Rangers Tickets Account and your RangersTV Account are entirely separate - Tickets isn’t part of the single login yet.

So you can have 2 ST registered to a single email address in the Tickets section of the website - but you cannot have two RangersTV Accounts registered to the same email address as far as I’m aware.

Last edited:
I don’t think it will let you create a second RangersTV Account with an email address that’s already in use. Remember, your Rangers Tickets Account and your RangersTV Account are entirely separate - Tickets isn’t part for the single login yet.

So you can have 2 ST registered to a single email address in the Tickets section of the website - but you cannot have two RangersTV Accounts registered to the same email address as far as I’m aware.

Poor VB never gets a day off :)

You should enter Mastermind, chosen subject "RTV"... odds on favorite

When I try to register it says email already registered when I try to use the email to log in it says invalid email address, now I am clueless with technology where have I went wrong?

When I try to register it says email already registered when I try to use the email to log in it says invalid email address, now I am clueless with technology where have I went wrong?
You sure you don’t already have an account registered with RangersTV from last season? Did you use the VST last season? If you did, you will already have an account with them and simply need to use the right credentials to login rather than to register. You mentioned two STs earlier - did you maybe register for whoever uses the other ST but using your email addrsss?

As a fall back, try clearing cache/cookies and trying to login again. Alternatively, if you are sure the email you are using is correct then you could use the Forgotten Password route. That will generate an email to reset your password. Obviously you will need access to the email address that’s registered to as that’s where the reset email will go to.

Had the invalid email 1 as well, changed email to Googlemail instead of Gmail and it worked. When trying to book the game with the code just kept coming up with ways to pay

Had the invalid email 1 as well, changed email to Googlemail instead of Gmail and it worked. When trying to book the game with the code just kept coming up with ways to pay
If you managed to get logged in and redeemed your code you should have got the ‘successful’ message. If you want to check it’s worked, login and go to your RangersTV Account. Under ‘Active Subscriptions’ it should show the St Mirren game.

Post #980 in this thread has info for VST subscribers:

I've got logged into My account but can't find my code any ideas?
You should have had an email from Rangers with the code. In fact, they sent them out twice. Have you checked your Junk Mail folder? Do you have the correct email registered to your Rangers Tickets Account?

If you have the code then instructions on how to redeem it are in post #980 of the link posted above.

I have 2 season tickets on the one email addy and they've sent me 2 different codes to use. So I guess these could be used on different devices.

I have 2 season tickets on the one email addy and they've sent me 2 different codes to use. So I guess these could be used on different devices.
2 codes will require 2 RangersTV Accounts mate. So 2 different email addresses required - one for each RangersTV Account. The codes are specific to the account NOT the device.

See post #980 in the thread linked above for instructions for VST viewers.

You should have had an email from Rangers with the code. In fact, they sent them out twice. Have you checked your Junk Mail folder? Do you have the correct email registered to your Rangers Tickets Account?

If you have the code then instructions on how to redeem it are in post #980 of the link posted above.
Thanks thats me sorted 4-0 rangers

My email addy is linked to the account. I received an email for my sons voucher but he’s not set up rtv.

Back