Regretting not being there

I have the money. My excuse is that I want to keep my holidays for visiting my parents in Lanzarote. %^*& that. What the %^*& have I done? My da would have got cheap flights to Seville as he's a Spanish resident. I've fucked this
Same here m8, had a ticket but unfortunately through my own stupidity my passport expired in April and I couldn't get a priority appointment until tomorrow, totally gutted.

I genuinely don't see the point of going without a ticket. I know times have changed down through the decades but I could not have imagined any Bear going to Nuremberg in 67 or Barcelona in 72 without the objective of being inside the stadium to cheer on the team. If I had got a ticket I'd have been there but it would have been torture for me to be in Seville and have no chance of watching the game other than on a screen.

Wish I was there ...looks immense. Unfortunately, finances dictate I couldn't afford it, too much on this year with a stag do and wedding.

Watching it at home with the Mrs and kids and the livingroom is getting done up with the bunting and balloons as I speak! Need to decide now what I want on my face with the red, white and blue facepaint the Mrs bought in!

Passport was out of date, and I don't have the money for it either if I'm honest.

Conflicting feelings watching the bears in Seville, between ecstatic for them, and gutted that I'm not amongst them.

Was a big disappointment that the club never put something on for the home fans, but what're you gonna do?

If we lift it tonight it won't matter a jot where I am.

Sat at home gutted I can't be there, not mentioned on here but my Dad passed away on March the 28th very suddenly at 63 years old, because of the aftermath of that I couldn't attend. I'll be with family tonight but knowing if all was normal with life and my Dad was still here I'd have been in Seville with him and my brother makes today very bitter sweet for me.

I thankfully attending Manchester with my Dad, so at least I have that memory, we were fortunate enough to get tickets through a very good friend, its a memory I will cherish.
Hopefully your old man is watching the beam back in the sky in the company of Walter, Jimmy, et al.

This is what makes moments like tonight so special. It's not just about those that are here for it. It's also about everyone who has made Rangers what it is throughout our history. That includes your dad who made Rangers what it is to you and your brother.

Every one of us have a different experience of Rangers and who and what make it special for us. That's why our club didn't die in 2012 as it's not something you can kill. It's all of us and our collective memories of the club. It's not just a badge, stadium or team. It's the people that make Rangers. And We Are The People!

I have the money. My excuse is that I want to keep my holidays for visiting my parents in Lanzarote. %^*& that. What the %^*& have I done? My da would have got cheap flights to Seville as he's a Spanish resident. I've fucked this
Just give it party tunes big time down in Spam Valley. You are too posh for a police intervention ;)

Back