Votes: 407 75.2%
  • Ross County

Votes: 12 2.2%
  • Hamilton

Votes: 47 8.7%
  • Motherwell

Votes: 75 13.9%

• Total voters
Can't see past Killie & Accies bottom 2 the way things are going right now.

The rest all seem to have a bit more about them than these 2.

Bye,Bye Kilmarnock would be just lovely.
Used to like going there for an away day.
In the past few season it has been a chore,barely seen any decent games when we have been, due to their hammer throwing players and that shit pitch.

I think killie is fucked. Hamilton have 2 games in hand and they usually start to pull off some results this stage of the season to avoid the drop

Plastic pitch and that wanker Broadfoot nail it for me, like the poster academical or it would have been a close run thing )

I've a fiver on Hamilton to get relegated so I hope it's them. I also hope that Killie get relegated through the play-offs so that we have less plastic pitches to play on.

Tough one, went for killie because of their pitch and moron of an owner but I would love for motherwell to go down also

Killie to go down then hopefully Hamilton in the play off. Then Livingston to be relegated next season- do you see what I am doing here?

Motherwell and Killie. Wont happen though, well not Motherwell anyway

Hamilton. Two stands and a Gazebo, not a great look for the league.

Hoping Ross County stay up, nice local-ish away day for me.

Plastic pitches need to be relegated. Not seen a good game on them yet
Killie and Hamilton this season. Livi to go down next season please

Would be good to get shot of two plastic pitches. So kilmarnock and Hamilton would do me.

Killie. No fkn question.

Always had a little soft spot, as my Family is from Ayrshire. However, the last few years they have turned into a spiteful POS little jumped up club similar to most others.

FK them and that pitch.

I would prefer motherwell to go down, can't stand them for some reason. But ultimately It will probably be Hamilton and that's a good thing. One less plastic pitch

Motherwell are on the up with a good managerial appointment and better players than the rest.
Ross County arent great but theyve upgraded their manager and John Hughes is probably exactly the type of person they need to maximise what they have.
Kilmarnock have a team of players well past their best and can barely pass the ball never mind score a goal.

However, Hamilton will be relegated and deserve it thoroughly. The epitome of a tin pot run club even considering its tin pot club status and I welcome the relegation of any club using a fake pitch. Brian Rice has used every excuse in the book and written several new ones this season, those excuses are about to run out.

Back