Votes: 407 75.2%
  • Ross County

Votes: 12 2.2%
  • Hamilton

Votes: 47 8.7%
  • Motherwell

Votes: 75 13.9%

• Total voters
I know it's demonstrably stacked in the Prem teams favour, but I'm hoping we get 2 up from the Championship via the play offs this season. Just to get some new blood in the league. So long as it's not Dundee who come up. Raith or Dunfermline would make a nice change.

I think both hamilton & killie will go down neither will survive a play off game imo and i hope hearts & dunfermline come up

Last edited:
1 now after they drew on Wednesday

Ideally the 2 plastic pitches disappear where they belong, hopefully killie go down automatically
I don’t mind hamilton and wish no harm on them but they just bring nothing to the league.

I’d like ross county to stay up as they brought us some good moments this season beating the mentally challengeds and causing them to go into meltdown lol

Hamilton straight down and Killie down via the playoff. Livi to go down next year when Martindale leaves for a bigger club. No more plastic shite in the spfl.

Anyone watch the championship?
What chance would you give Raith/Dundee/Dunfermline of being able to outdo one of the plastic pitch sides?

On the basis of a dislike of the club and its support, it has to be Murderwell. Failing that, a club with a plastic pitch or a club with a plastic pitch and no stadium. So Accies draw the short straw. If either club with a plastic pitch were to re-lay grass, then it’d go on not having a stadium, sorry Accies but the trap door beckons.

Ironically, and in all seriousness, if Hamilton Accies replicated the stands that they have built on the opposite ends of the pitch, Douglas Park would be a really smart stadium. Pity that they will never be built though because it is financially suicidal.

Hopefully Killie and Accies both go down being replaced by clubs with grass parks.

Absolute embarrassment to top flight football.

I used to have a soft spot for Kilmarnock, but with their bawbag of an owner, plastic pitch, and employing Steve Clarke, they need to go.

Hopefully Hamilton as I’ve got a £50 bet on with a mate they get relegated and Killie go with them.

Voted killie as number one choice

Sadly Motherwell will be safe even now, it’s between killie , Hamilton & Ross county.

nothing against Hamilton but if them and Killie we can get rid of plastic pitches

Hamilton. Sick of that shitey wee pathetic club. That snide pitch, shite support and shite team! Hope they go down and stay down for years!

If I can be greedy and pick another team then Kilmarnock that would be brilliant two of they awful pitches out of the league.

Kully... again it’s not really the football club I have a problem with but their fans have been acting like c@nts for years and so I would take some pleasure in seeing them get relegated, they’ve managed to escape the drop a few times in the past but hopefully this season will be the one. Never forget also the Killie supporters trust apologising to the Celtic trust because the Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston back in 2012 abstained from the vote to kick us out the league. The Long memories loyal want a bit of pain and misery for all those who took great pleasure in our troubles and Kully fans are definitely in that category.

Outside of the obvious three for plastic pitches I don’t really care. Would be a shame if County were to go down however. Yogis one of the few good characters in Scottish football and his team will actually play football and have a go instead of doing what mcinnes does.

same with Hamilton and Rice to a lesser extent but they’ve got a kiddy on pitch and some utterly shite players.

Kilmarnock. The dream would be them and Hamilton, with the latter purely down to the plastic pitch.

Hopefully Kilmarnock automatically and Hamilton via the play offs , two plastic pitches down and one to go.

Pity we could only select 1.

Killie - bottom of the league and straight down.

Accies - down via the play offs hopefully (only because I’m assuming Livi are out of reach from falling into the play-off position)

100% because of their dreadful pitches Hamilton and Kilmarnock to be replaced by Hearts and anyone with a decent grass pitch not called Dundee (given their actions last year).

Back