Europa Semi 1st leg - Thu 29th Apr TBC

League Game 36 - Sat/Sun 1st-2nd May TBC

Europa Semi 2nd leg - Thu 6th May TBC

Scot Cup Semi - Sat/Sun 8th-9th May TBC

League Game 37 - Tue/Wed 11th-12th May TBC

League Game 38 - Sat/Sun 15-16th May TBC

Scot Cup Final - Sat 22nd May TBC

Europa Final - Wed 26th May TBC

Och Aye, we can accomodate that list nae problem.

If and when we get to the Europa lge final will we get the same treatment as last time from the SFA? sporting integrity all games must be played. No extension.

If and when we get to the Europa lge final will we get the same treatment as last time from the SFA? sporting integrity all games must be played. No extension.
The league games won't matter this time though.
I'm happy to have the possibility to see Rangers every 3 or 4 days anyway. The squad is big enough to rotate, and some of our best football was during the busy period over Christmas.
We don't need an extension and I wouldn't even want to ask them for one.

Thanks for that OP, looking at the list and with my blue glasses on, potentially 10 games in 33 days to finish the season off as we should, treble winners :)):cool:!

Pretty straightforward schedule Weds/Sat or Thurs/Sun assuming we keep going through in Europe and nothing to be fearful of.

We’ve got the squad to compete

Europe then SC should be prioritised IMO.

Bring it on.

Not too bad if there are no postponed games. I think we are better playing twice a week and having games other than the league. Keeps us on our toes. We will need to be a bit lucky with injuries though.

As impressive as an unbeaten league season would be, we should be prioritising Europe and the Scottish Cup after this weekend.

Just another point, assuming we are already champions is it likely they make the OF game the first one after the split?

In which case should we get there it’s between 2 Euro quarter finals.

I imagine the random computer would be quite likely to produce a random outcome like that.

Could be an interesting decision on the line up for a meaningless OF game.

Should we go deep into the Europa, we won't go unbeaten in the league as we will very much be resting players. Especially with old firm games in the mix. Good chance for young boys to get a bit of experience against Celtic.

Just another point, assuming we are already champions is it likely they make the OF game the first one after the split?

I imagine the random computer would be quite likely to produce a random outcome like that.

No Old Firm game is ever meaningless

I think the schedule is fine, unless we had some crazy weather or a Covid situation anywhere. No Scottish Cup replays & as many say we’ve played our best with a weekend-midweek-weekend schedule. And we will rotate. We need to see more from Itten, Zungu(?), Wright, Simpson and give Defoe some game time too. Bring it on and enjoy how good this squad & management team are and will be.

We wouldn’t and things a bit different hopefully with no replays in Cup. Weather and Covid aside, we’d be fine with that schedule and hopefully get to the Europa Quarters and see what that could bring. Nothing to fear these days

If are in the Europa League Quarter Finals we could play

Firth

Under 18's.

Problem solved

Made me laugh out loud. Tea everywhere.
Crouchy is saying for the poster who did not realise the Scottish cup was back on has been living on the moon for a bit. B-D :))
Edit; just went back to watch again. FAF.
What’s to happen with the Scottish cup ? I haven’t seen any official announcement

What’s to happen with the Scottish cup ? I haven’t seen any official announcement

:)

I was being a prick.

The SFA confirmed we’d restart earlier this week. It was a hot topic on here.

Surprised you missed it - hence why I was just making sure you knew that we’d also had a man on the moon etc... :)

Maybe the SFA will delay the Scottish Cup Final to give us more chance of winning the Europa Cup, also meaning a Scottish team gets an automatic Champions League group stage spot.

Or maybe not.

From a selfish point of view the constant rangers games will do wonders for my mental health and I’m sure many others.

Can you imagine having to go through the past few months or so without football, brutal even thinking about it.

:)

I was being a prick.

The SFA confirmed we’d restart earlier this week. It was a hot topic on here.

Surprised you missed it - hence why I was just making sure you knew that we’d also had a man on the moon etc... :)
Fair play mate , what is actually happening with the cup then ? Are we playing cove and when ? Has it to be played to a finish this season

If we allow ourselves to dream

The last League Game to the Europa Final could be a mental 10 days :)

Back