Remaining Pre-Split Fixtures - A Handy Guide - Now Updated!

Stephen

Official Ticketer
* Now adjusted for the moved Dundee Utd fixture.

I kept looking up when our and their games were being played so I thought I'd create a handy guide. Sharing is caring so here you go:

IkBy36s.jpg

Some games will probably be moved for TV but it's interesting to see we don't share a fixture date with them until the last two games. Theirs is certainly harder, but they only have one more game than us in this block as we have Antwerp on 18/02 and 25/02.

Last edited:
I kept looking up when our and their games were being played so I thought I'd create a handy guide. Sharing is caring so here you go:

Hp1OmGX.jpg

Some games will probably be moved for TV but it's interesting to see we don't share a fixture date with them until the last two games. Theirs is certainly harder, but they only have one more game than us in this block as we have Antwerp on 18/02 and 25/02.
If (when) Morelos gets his ban, it’s not bad fixtures to be missing if you had to pick. Also means he is totally fresh for Europe.

Yeah I’m trying to find a silver lining....

Looking at this I see 5 guaranteed wins. Only Livi away and celtic away are possible dropped points

That then takes us to the split where worst case scenario we get beat off Livi and celtic we would need to lose 3 games and celtic win every game from now till end of season to not in the league

Hp1OmGX.jpg

If we win full points from that batch of games we are champions .

Important to take care of our business.

They have opportunity to take 12 points out of us before Livingston, nothing we can do about it.

11 clear with a game in hand and 2 old firm games, plus 7 other games to play worst case scenario (if we win the three).

Don’t let up Rangers. Those next 3 wins give us breathing space.

Last edited:

They have opportunity to take 12 points out of us before Livingston, nothing we can do about it.

11 clear with a game in hand and 2 old firm games, plus 7 other games to play worst case scenario.

I can already imagine the headlines about our lead cut in half and The Ten back on.

Interesting to see we need to win our next 7 for the league whereas they need to win their next 8 to prevent us winning it at their dump.

Points on the board has been crucial for us this season in terms of momentum for us but also denying them the same opportunity to build as well.

Psychologically that is massive and the pressure will ramp up after any poor performance or dropped points by them.

They've got a lot of games to fit in and a couple of tricky ones. Our 5 before the piggery SHOULD be 15 points.

Decent chance we go to the piggery either as champions or a chance to secure it that day IMO

Hp1OmGX.jpg

Cannae beat a handy guide.....

Nice work OP, cheers.

Should also put a stop to the constant null & void pish on here, we're only 3 weeks away from both teams reaching 29 games, which was deemed enough to hand out the title last season.

Last edited:

Hp1OmGX.jpg

i think it’ll be won before sharkhead

Looking at it like that reassures me it's coming home.

They have a lot of tricky games crammed in.

We have favourable fixtures relatively spaced out.

Just keep doing what we're doing and it takes care of itself.

Kilmarnock, St Mirren, St Johnstone and Dundee United all away before the old firm. They struggled in all those fixtures earlier in the season, needing late goals or dropping points at Kilmarnock.

I think it's all set up to win the league at Parkhead, or go there as champions.

Bottom line - we win our next 5 games and they need to win their next 8 games to avoid us getting the chance to win the league at Sharkheid.

If we win and they drop between 2 and 6 points the gap going in to that game will be between 16 and 20 points. If they drop more (which I think is unlikely) we could win it v St Mirren.

Worth noting that if we win all our games between now and the old firm game in March, then if the mentally challengeds drop points in 1 of their 8 games then we can win the league by beating them at Celtic park.

Normally don't want to play on artificial pitches but at this time of the year they will be better than Fir Park and Easter Road have been recently. Our next two away games are on these type of pitches

Hp1OmGX.jpg

Duly printed and on the wall! Cheers

11 clear with a game in hand and 2 old firm games, plus 7 other games to play worst case scenario (if we win the three).

That’s a sobering post

Back