just us tims presenter caught in paedophile hunter sting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still kept that channel on my subscriptions on youtube for the giggles and a reminder of why it will always be us and THEM. It also reaffirms why we are simply the best and that we are indeed the people. I would have put my mortgage on any of those 'panelists' being wrong uns.

Sat his coaching badges to get access to kids as well. That should be extra years. Pretty sure it was said back in 2021 that this guy was to have his hard drive checked

I need to see the full video of this.

Wanking online to underagers the dirty bastard as the woman says to him about the tattoos on his hands. :mad:

It’s a fucking disgrace that the Yorkshire police are aware of it but it’s members of the public that have to go and deal with it. I wouldn’t have thought there would not be more important things to deal with than a fucking nonce with easy access to children?

Last edited:
How utterly predictable.

Fucking animal.

Edit: Be better changing thread title to 'Just Us Tims Host is a Paedophile'

Sat his coaching badges to get access to kids as well. That should be extra years. Pretty sure it was said back in 2021 that this guy was to have his hard drive checked
Yeah, there were a few comments that made me think WTF? The clip in the OP was one of them.

Talking about young people like that generally isn't a good sign

The full video makes for grim viewing.

His wife turns up on the scene and has meltdown, transpires he has kids of his own and his face, when he is told all the kids he has has been in touch with through the footy, may need to be spoken to by a social worker. The destruction he has caused, horrible.

I remember back on the just us tims podcast he was saying how the social wasn't letting him see his kids because of what he said (some sectarian comment) thought that was a bit weird at the time why would the social not let you see your kids for a perceived sectarian comment.

The paedo hunter said she knows for a fact he's been caught doing stuff like this before.

The paedo hunter said she knows for a fact he's been caught doing stuff like this before.
Yeah loads of videos of him wanking she said and easy to tell it’s him because of the tattoo on his hand. His face is a dead give away of his guilt and he is clearly shiting himself. Pity the amateur team he was worried about never fucking leathered the dirty bastard.

When she calls him a c@nt when she said she felt sick having to watch him fist pump his team was pretty grim.

What I want to know is she said that the police are well aware of it so why is it not being dealt with? I’m thinking back to that video of the young girl that basically got leathered when accused of people being in their house during lock down and wondering WTF are they not doing that to bastards like him??

The longer video on Facebook is hard to watch.

Poor kids. Everyone of them will need to be interviewed and given council.
Didn't even think of that, but you're spot on.

Harrowing.

Every single friend on this Facebook account of his is a youngish female. Mental.

Wanking online to underagers the dirty bastard as the woman says to him about the tattoos on his hands. :mad:

It’s a fucking disgrace that the Yorkshire police are aware of it but it’s members of the public that have to go and deal with it. I wouldn’t have thought there would not be more important things to deal with than a fucking nonce with easy access to children?
Offtttt :mad:

The full video makes for grim viewing.

His wife turns up on the scene and has meltdown, transpires he has kids of his own and his face, when he is told all the kids he has has been in touch with through the footy, may need to be spoken to by a social worker. The destruction he has caused, horrible.
One of the lassies i know is quite involved in this (she's been a decoy in the past) and posts a lot of the stings - mind there was a dentist from Strathaven on it as well - horrible behaviour and got to feel for the wife / weans as he has destroyed there world - horrible

I've already watched it but when I hear his Mrs greeting I'm not sure I can again.

With respect to his Mrs, the spouse almost always sticks by the accused, so fair play to her for taking a stand.

I've already watched it but when I hear his Mrs greeting I'm not sure I can again.

With respect to his Mrs, the spouse almost always sticks by the accused, so fair play to her for taking a stand.

It’s so fucking uncomfortable. Absolute edge of your seat viewing.

I remember back on the just us tims podcast he was saying how the social wasn't letting him see his kids because of what he said (some sectarian comment) thought that was a bit weird at the time why would the social not let you see your kids for a perceived sectarian comment.
With the size of social workers case loads these days a sectarian comment would barely raise an eyebrow let alone have them wasting their time over it and stopping you seeing your kids.

Dirty lying beast.

Didn't even think of that, but you're spot on.

Harrowing.

Every single friend on this Facebook account of his is a youngish female. Mental.
Some of the kids might've had a lucky escape which he never preyed on, a fair few of them will recount what the beast said to them in awkward chats.

Their lives will be wrecked.

Can only hope the social try and explain it why a beast came after them. It's not their fault.

Heart broken.
Also the wife with kids, she'll be fucked up too.

The longer video on Facebook is hard to watch.

Poor kids. Everyone of them will need to be interviewed and given council.
Parents will be wondering if anything has happened to their kids, having to sit them down and ask them questions you should never have to ask your children.

These fucking animals need far stronger punishments than currently handed out. Get out and get anonymous status, choosing to protect animals like him rather than the public they will be put back amongst. Makes me sick

Parents will be wondering if anything has happened to their kids, having to sit them down and ask them questions you should never have to ask your children.

These fucking animals need far stronger punishments than currently handed out. Get out and get anonymous status, choosing to protect animals like him rather than the public they will be put back amongst. Makes me sick

It sounds like he's been caught doing this in Glasgow and he's ended up starting a new life in Fife.

You're powerless. It makes you sick. You're not trained for this shit. You hand your kids over to get on with their day, it never comes into your mind.

Then you're left with devastating shite like this and you can't fathom it, none of it makes sense. You wish you could be there for your child 24-7 but they need freedom.

Not going to watch the full video but sounds as if this Paedo / nonce bastard is caught bang to rights

No one will know until it’s properly investigated as to whether he’s met any victims in person

alluding to him being in trouble before how was he allowed to coach by this john thomson football academy was there no disclosure checks done

Maybe he had another famously devout, prominent ex-player and manager to vouch for his moral character.

Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back