Remember that American youtuber that followed Rangers games

Keyser_Soze

He was a big fan of Beasley and Edu. He used to post videos after Rangers games when we were going for the quadruple , tried to find his videos but cant remember his name. they were brilliant at the time.

I remember laughing when he said all the kids are going about glasgow complaining to their moms they dont have anything to drink out of and thats because walter smiths got all the cups:D

Anyone help find those videos? Over 10 years ago now:eek:

Completely forgot about that guy! Did he ever make it over to Ibrox in the end?

Not to my knowledge, I remember some bright spark on here wanted to raise money to bring him over for a game, I took pelters on the thread for effectively saying f*** off, their are far more worthy bears who don't get to see us than spend money on this shyster :D

I believe I was correct :cool:

I think, if I remember correctly, a few bears chipped in and sent the boy his own top with his name on the back.

The piece that stands out though was his ode to "Uncle Watty" whilst floating somewhere out to sea!

Used to take videos of himself swimming in what looked like the Hudson River!

I'd be stunned if that guy was still with us, bonkers!

"Its a great day for Rangers, The Quadrangle is still on"

That is a blast from the past.
Used to love the videos as he was just so out there it was unreal.

I think, if I remember correctly, a few bears chipped in and sent the boy his own top with his name on the back.

The piece that stands out though was his ode to "Uncle Watty" whilst floating somewhere out to sea!

Was it not his intro to the Gers fans ?

...nowt for 7 years, but I've still got his account on my YouTube subs list...:cool:

Love the Sho Gizzle but i'm pretty sure he abandoned us after the wheels came off at the end of the 07/08 season - glory hunting bastard! :D

Would be good to know what he is upto now? That's if he is still alive...

“Dadadadamarcus Bebebebeasley.”

“Yo Maurice lemme see ya droppin’ that lo-lo.”

Loved the guy. He absolutely revelled in our success under Walter.

He used to run a US national team website and podcast too - road to the cup that disappeared around the time he stopped uploading to youtube.

This thread reminded me of Hernan. Just checked to see if he was still on Twitter and he is, and still follows Rangers. Good to see.

Back