Remember they thought we were dead?

Corkinator

......you overplayed your hand, we ain’t going anywhere, ever.
They have utterly lost the plot this season and coupled with our performances, this season makes this the greatest period in my 48 years.
55 was/is the goal the icing on the cake is utterly destroying “the 10”!
they won’t get over this, they thought we were gone, unfortunately, for them, we’ve just become stronger than they ever thought possible.

Last edited:
......you overplayed your hand, we ain’t going anywhere ever.
They have utterly lost the plot this season and coupled with our performances this season makes this the greatest season in my 48 years.
they won’t get over this, they thought we were gone, unfortunately, for them, we’ve just become stronger than they ever thought possible.

Another Billy McNeil/Mo outcome.

Back just before administration I said we would never die because of our loyal fans. What did they think we would do? Walk away? We wouldn’t just give up and support someone else. It was never going to happen. WE are the reason the club survived for future generations. So our grandkids can be Rangers fans.

They have utterly lost the plot this season and coupled with our performances this season makes this the greatest season in my 48 years.
Couldnt have said it better myself,here f***ing here!! B-)

As irritating as it is when they refer to us as ‘Sevco’, it means that we have rattled them and they are reverting to type. “But but but they’re Sevco”. No we’re not, we’re Rangers, the greatest of all. WATP.
If I get the secco/ new club patter I give them the option of what hurts more , Rangers winning the league and denying your dream title or a club that’s existed less than a decade and denying your dream title.

If we could have only picked one season to win the title after our return, it would have been this one for me.

It has the potential to f**k them up for years.

Superb mate.I think that they are beginning to see how strong we are getting on and off the park.
In summary,they’ve fucked a once in a lifetime opportunity to dominate us for years and years.And they know,but will never admit it.

There was a time not so long ago when they thought they werent going to win 10 but they were going to win 20 in a row. And for a while I was worried that might be the case. That's why this is so glorious and why there hurting so much. They may never recover from this.

I don't come across many of them thankfully but there is one who i sometimes have to come in to contact with socially . A micky loving mentally challenged bstard who is also one of those folk who cant quite speak properly coz his tongue is too big for his mouth so he has a bit of an impedement B-D . Anyway back to point he has been a smug prick over the past few years and he won't be getting missed the next time i see the hoor

As irritating as it is when they refer to us as ‘Sevco’, it means that we have rattled them and they are reverting to type. “But but but they’re Sevco”. No we’re not, we’re Rangers, the greatest of all. WATP.
Yeah bring on the slander just remind them a Nine Year old club stopped your holy grail they will soon all us Rangers nearly a 150 year old GIANT.

Not me mate the scum never won 9 so ten wasnt on the table this season for me was all about 55 ten was never on the table

Their hatred and obsession of Rangers has actually made us even stronger - so thanks you shower of braindead f*ckers.

55 is almost here and bye bye to your tainted 10. Still, a tainted 8.75 and a laughing stock in Europe isn't too bad

The 3.2 OF game in 2012 carrying a coffin to the game and laughing at us walking into our ground.

You're not laughing now us stopping 10 will end everyone of them.

Hubris ends every empire. From Rome to the British Empire, arrogance sets in and those who built it lose their hunger. Celtic have displayed hubris for years believing we would never recover. They lost their hunger and grew fat on “success”. If they’d taken us seriously their pretend ten may have happened. Instead they downsized, confident that they would always have just too much. There’s no greater example than moving from Rodgers to Lennon. Going back to Neic after his failure down south and questionable behaviour at Hibs was a scandalous decision. I’m certain they regret it, but oops, too late.

I wouldn’t have chosen to do it the way we did but it cleared the club and gave us a blank canvas to modernise. Brought the right people in and we’re well and truly ready for the future.

A big problem for the poets will be modernising while watching us and with a lot of people still in place who might push back against these fancy modern ideas. They should’ve done it while they had the chance with no pressure but they couldn’t.

They were still too scared to take their eyes off of us and they only wanted to gloat about the next pointless league number, which nobody gives a shit about because it’s really been a period of failure. The ending has soured the lot and the most successful manager over the period was an abject failure in Europe.

Back just before administration I said we would never die because of our loyal fans. What did they think we would do? Walk away? We wouldn’t just give up and support someone else. It was never going to happen. WE are the reason the club survived for future generations. So our grandkids can be Rangers fans.
We are one of the Pillars of the club

A poet I know always uses an * after the word rangers but when he forgets to use it you know he is riled up and hurting :))

“Remember when they thought we were dead?”

A large number of them still do.
It’ll be “they won their first trophy” delusions.

Imagine the meltdown if their official club twitter account congratulated “55?!?”

A poet I know always uses an * after the word Rangers but when he forgets to use it you know he is riled up and hurting :))
You need a wider group of associates.

I'll be frank. Any c unt that came that
sh it with me would be consigned to the bin where they belong.

If you have the stomach for it, wire in.

I have never been so proud of our club and fans as I am now.

The loyalty we have shown is unrivalled in world football. No other club could have packed it’s ground with 50,000 ever week during years in the third and forth tiers.

No other support could have selflessly given up treasured lifelong season ticket seats to oust charlatans and spivs raping the club and stepped up with millions of pounds from their own pockets to save the club.

Deep down, at night, and in places they don’t want to admit exist, we haunt their headspace with the knowledge that we are the people and will always be the people.

Don’t cry too much, mentally challengeds, over the loss of your tainted “10”. Save some Timmy tears, because your misery has only just begun :))

“The Big Hoose stays open”

I remember that as if it was yesterday. Hear, hear :)

Like Obi Wan Kenobi
Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

As the song goes. ALIVE AND KICKING.

“Remember when they thought we were dead?”

A large number of them still do.
It’ll be “they won their first trophy” delusions.

Imagine the meltdown if their official club twitter account congratulated “55?!?”
Might be a happy birthday :)):))B-)

Back