Remember they thought we were dead?

They were that busy be obsessed with us that they could not see there own club imploding behind them. The arrogance was at a different level, 10 in a row was in the bag and that was there downfall.

Back just before administration I said we would never die because of our loyal fans. What did they think we would do? Walk away? We wouldn’t just give up and support someone else. It was never going to happen. WE are the reason the club survived for future generations. So our grandkids can be Rangers fans.
100% dude

with all their loanees going back to clubs,assets depreciating in value,players wanting away,ageing squad ,potential compo claims on child sex abuse,i reckon they are now about 3 years behind us now.
Way more than that. They are finished imo. The difference is when they go bust in a couple of seasons, the fans won't save them like we did. The tarpaulins covering most of the stadium back in 2015 tells you they won't be saved.

One thing I know is for certain, if that club I hate and more so their fans - if ever they were to play in the Scottish 4th tier there is no way in the world they would attract a world record gate of 50,048 - like we did v Berwick Rangers.

The fans should release a video of the last 10 years.
The title? Glasgow Rangers - The Team They Could Not Kill.

Even when put down into the bottom of Scottish football the Rangers had the biggest football attendances in Scottish football. The incredible fans have made this journey a success by being loyal and true . 50 thousand packed Ibrox park for our first game in division 4 . That loyalty has never waivered in our drive to become the kings of Scottish football once again. We have have managed to come from the the very bottom to the top of Scottish football because of the determination of our loyal support and certain individuals in the boardroom who were able to come to the throw.

......you overplayed your hand, we ain’t going anywhere, ever.
They have utterly lost the plot this season and coupled with our performances, this season makes this the greatest period in my 48 years.
55 was/is the goal the icing on the cake is utterly destroying “the 10”!
they won’t get over this, they thought we were gone, unfortunately, for them, we’ve just become stronger than they ever thought possible.
I'm 50, feel the same, the 55 is destroying them.

I've got very few filth fans on my phone, the Sevco and enjoy your first has just started coming through.

55th or the first, I'll be celebrating like fuuk is my response :cool:

Back just before administration I said we would never die because of our loyal fans. What did they think we would do? Walk away? We wouldn’t just give up and support someone else. It was never going to happen. WE are the reason the club survived for future generations. So our grandkids can be Rangers fans.
Of Course we do , but - Dave King and the 3 bears also deserve a LOT of credit ; Along with a few others since then ( Douglas Parks etc. ) .
But you're 100% right - The Rangers Support deserve all the credit in the world as well ; But we done it because we wanted to , because it's OUR club - it's what we do ...
God Bless The Rangers .........

“Remember when they thought we were dead?”

A large number of them still do.
It’ll be “they won their first trophy” delusions.

Imagine the meltdown if their official club twitter account congratulated “55?!?”
Yeah but just tell them it is the Trophy You All Desire The Holy F'ing Grail!!! Robbed by a Nine year old club how embarrassing! A gifted 4th treble counts for nowt We did not die but your dream of 10IAR did.

Wreck and ruin, the shit tip stadium and their overhyped team and staff ?
A wise man told us ,all it would take was one title and like a stack of cards
would crumble.
The arrogance and complacency has been off scale, the implosion of the hoards
has been a sight too behold. Reap what you sow loosers and don't forget that
WATP !

Their hatred for us shocked me.

we hated them, but nowhere near to levels these nutters hated my club. Rivalry has gone ......we are at war...

We were drinking, they were thinking,.......no more....we have wisened up !,,

I.grew up in the 90s when we smashed them senseless. This title this year is better than everything. They are absolutely crushed. This has broken them badly

Enjoy every minute.

ask them why was your stadium top tier Shut ?

ask them why do you care about a ”new club“

ask them, “why have you been dominated by a club with apparently no money”

ask them when was the last time you won a knockout game in Europe.

ask them why signing “celtic minded” players on loan works

ask them why Glen Kamara cost £50k, a weeks wages for their CB

ask them why their board continues to lie to them, where are the “reports”

ask them when have you ever seen barriers and riot police around any stadium in Scotland.

ask them what is Doncaster going to do now

ask them.........where is the DVD

ask them..........where is Rod the fraud

ask them..........where is the full kit wankers on holiday B-D

I seen the thread from celtc quick news on here a few days ago, a guy called Paul saying they will win the league for the rest of their lives. How fking arrogant can you get? Loving their pain!

As irritating as it is when they refer to us as ‘Sevco’, it means that we have rattled them and they are reverting to type. “But but but they’re Sevco”. No we’re not, we’re Rangers, the greatest of all. WATP.

They say Sevco, I say Savco.

The Quadruple Treble has suddenly become a Major achievement when we all know they would swap it in a heartbeat for the 10.
Love when they roll that one out, as if they have been sitting in the stands for the last 5 years singing about a quadruple treble

......you overplayed your hand, we ain’t going anywhere, ever.
They have utterly lost the plot this season and coupled with our performances, this season makes this the greatest period in my 48 years.
55 was/is the goal the icing on the cake is utterly destroying “the 10”!
they won’t get over this, they thought we were gone, unfortunately, for them, we’ve just become stronger than they ever thought possible.
They have an inferiority complex that lasts from the cradle to the grave.
55 will drive a stake deep into their hearts
All Rangers men have played their part, some greater than others. The rank and file,Sons of Struth, all who marched fighting to keep the club alive, John Brown, wee Nacho,the fighting fund, FF, Heart and hand and every last one of packed out Ibrox in the lower divisions,those who boycotted and then returned.
We all did it. I am so proud of the Rangers family
55 is for all of us here and in the great hereafter
Wee are the people

We are back with a bigger bang than anyone could’ve predicted and will even have a brand new edminston house up and running as well . Reset and focussed on our next 55 titles !

They didn't think we were "Dead" - They tried to KILL us !

But they should understand that what doesn't kill you makes you Stronger !

The truth about 2012 will never be allowed to be known as i believe it would lead to civil war, but what we all know it that the Rangers Family rallied round OUR club to ensure it was protected from those who sought to destroy it.

It has been a long time on the way back, we have had many ups and downs, we have lost many of our Rangers Family who aren't here to enjoy the return. But all the way through the Rangers Family have done their part well, from the RFF to the 3 Bears to having highest Home attendances whilst in SFL when others were covering Tiers of Stands with banners and banning toasters for being too expensive to turn on !

We told them "we'll be back", We DIDN't do Walking Away, We Rebuilt and Returned, and now We are Winning once again the Top Tier and returning to our rightful place as the Kings of Scotland.

BUT......... NEVER Forget, NEVER Forgive

I'm 50, feel the same, the 55 is destroying them.

I've got very few filth fans on my phone, the Sevco and enjoy your first has just started coming through.

55th or the first, I'll be celebrating like fuuk is my response :cool:
Whatever gets you through the night is my motto to that it doesn’t matter a jot what that mob think it’s all about Rangers to us and always has been but for their clarification the SFA and UEFA still recognise our achievements .It’s only that lot that think everyone else should follow their mindset is it any wonder that no one else does what a terrifying thought to associate yourself with them at any level ,enjoying their pain is something to behold it will take them years to get over this and some will take it to the grave just deserts for what they done to our Club and our fellow supporters no longer with us .Winning 55 is so important to us it’s more than just another Title it heals all the wounds of the last 9 years emotions will be high when we win glasses will be raised to absent friends tears will be shed for them also.

“Remember when they thought we were dead?”

A large number of them still do.
It’ll be “they won their first trophy” delusions.

Imagine the meltdown if their official club twitter account congratulated “55?!?”
I’m waiting for happy 150th birthday Rangers. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NSB
Back