Remember this Bears?

Well said.

The way some folk try to make him bigger than the club is an utter nonsense.
He needs to win the league and it needs to be this year. If he does that he'll go down as a club legend that will genuinely never be forgotten.

I'm glad the board were reading my posts as I believe I was the first to suggest we should appoint him as manager. His record so far has been outstanding beating Celtic twice and qualifying for the group stages of the Europa league. Here is hoping that this is the season he wins the league then he will truly be a legend with Rangers. Also have to say the Stevie G Express thread was one of the best posted on here at the time.

You were indeed sir. The battle you fought with everyone that ridiculed the suggestion merits an award.

They should all personally apologise to you.

mGtvDJX

Last edited:
I know there is a long way to go but he
has already passed advantage to them
by losing first OF game at Ibrox.
Just one game of a few I could moan about, yes we got 2 monkey's off our back with Europe and beaten Celtic ( last season )

Its the way the fans on here gloat about him, Oh I still cant believe Steven Gerrard is our manager or am still buzzing we have stevie G wooooooooohhhhhhh ... Give me a break man no wonder we get laughed by the tims over this.:confused: I remember a similar comment was made after the Dundee away game last 1-1 and that was to try keep spirits up o_O

Until beaten Celtic means something, until the title is within our hands then Gerrard deserves the parade.

the honeymoon was over a long time ago

@ahalfallover

Do you understand Rangers making 30 million off 2 European runs might help the club attain a long term elite and relevant level ?

If a game was the pits such as Dundee away we can all say it was the bloody pits.

Equating where we stand right now as no different to Murty doing headstands and giving it ‘the honeymoon is over’ is just baffling.

Steven Gerrard has taken us all from delusionally thinking Joe Garner and Josh Windass would achieve us something, to spending 7 million on Ryan Kent and 3 million on Filip Helander.

That only happened because

1. He has delivered stuff that he wasnt meant to

2. Players want to play for him

Dont be angry about the adulation, the adulation is because of how bloody close those that understand sport can see we are to winning a title, and none of it, zero would be happening if we hadnt got him.

The honeymoon is over ? For real ?

@ahalfallover

Do you understand Rangers making 30 million off 2 European runs might help the club attain a long term elite and relevant level ?

If a game was the pits such as Dundee away we can all say it was the bloody pits.

Equating where we stand right now as no different to Murty doing headstands and giving it ‘the honeymoon is over’ is just baffling.

Steven Gerrard has taken us all from delusionally thinking Joe Garner and Josh Windass would achieve us something, to spending 7 million on Ryan Kent and 3 million on Filip Helander.

That only happened because

1. He has delivered stuff that he wasnt meant to

2. Players want to play for him Nels :confused:

Dont be angry about the adulation, the adulation is because of how bloody close those that understand sport can see we are to winning a title.

The honeymoon is over ? For real ?

whats that got to do with this, just read posts again mate

Weird 'utter nonsense' post. Who said he was? You?

Embarrassing? I'm fucking proud of my drooling mate.

Kiss him? When he wins 55 I'll be lying prostrate outside his house and licking his fucking driveway.
Joking or not this post is embarrassing.
Stevie is doing a great job but people saying the would bum him etc is chronic patter.

whats that got to do with this, just read posts again mate

I will read it again. Ive jumped in feet first with a rant about how close we are.

We are very close. Not hopefully, not maybe if Celtic drop 25 points. We are right there with top players and its because Gerrard somehow qualified not once, but twice and made the money to fund a proper charge.

Joking or not this post is embarrassing.
Stevie is doing a great job but people saying the would bum him etc is chronic patter.

To be fair if he wins us 55 I’ll have absolutely no problem with people salivating, wanting him knighted and offering to lick his arse, in fact I know I’ll be doing the same.

But some are at that stage already which is a bit cringy when you consider we’ve won fùck all, not even made a cup final (we lost two semi finals to Derek McInnes ffs) and we’ve already handed Lennon’s side an advantage off the back of that ridiculous team selection and set up in the OF. For me he’s doing a really good job and I wouldn’t swap him for anyone now, but the whole thing of kowtowing before he’s won anything at all really is something you associate with small time clubs and fans, I never thought that’d be us.

Back