Remember Timmy threatening legal action on Gary Ralston for his interpretation of Celtic's (non) charitable roots

MrStruth

Timmy writes in his weekly blog...
As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!
Here is the response from this vermin !

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"
Regards enquires@pinpointttm.co.uk
I'm disgusted guys by this
If this is true I'm gutted!
#lossingthefaith

If only Timmy knew their own history

As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
#lossingthefaith

Well, that's him telt. :D

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Thats the thing here.
Too many of the scum support have brainwashed into believing this brilliant, romantic, and so very nobly, charitable roots nonsense.
Brainwashed by qunts like Keevins who conveniently omit evidence and facts and ignore important issues like Bother Walfrid’s departure so soon after his wonderfully noble concept got off the ground.

Thats the thing here.
Too many of the scum support have brainwashed into believing this brilliant, romantic, and so very nobly, charitable roots nonsense.
Brainwashed by qunts like Keevins who conveniently omit evidence and facts and ignore important issues like Bother Walfrid’s departure so soon after his wonderfully noble concept got off the ground.
A club founded on charity didn't you know..

No Shame FC were run from the very early days by wealthy Catholic businessmen for their own enrichment. There’s always been a ruthless, grasping ethos about that club which continues right up to today. Win at all costs, protect the club and pull the wool over the unwashed hordes’ eyes with shameless mythology....

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Well that’s as cutting a reply as you can get.... TELT!!!

Charitable roots haha. The biggest lie in Scottish football.

They were set up by a Catholic priest with the sole intention of keeping their flock separate from the indigenous people of the city. It’s the exact same reason they have catholic schools.

Their church doesn’t wan’t or approve of them assimilating in protestant countries. The same applies in the U.S.

They can go on about our unofficial signing policy all they like, but there is only one club in Glasgow that was founded on the basis of Religious apartheid and it wasn’t us.

Last edited:
Celtic's charitable roots.

giphy.gif

Celtc FC were formed by a sectarian bigoted clergyman and local RC wealthy businessmen, terrified of apostasy amongst their community who were using Church of Scotland food kitchens. They then had a stadium built before they even had a team, which they tried to build by financially bribing the best footballers in Scotland at the time, many from Hibs. Its worth also remembering that football was a strictly amateur sport in that era, and Celtc were already cheating. Sectarianism and corruption were the foundation stones of Celtc FC in 1888. Nothing has changed since.

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Great post. We need to expose the myths that surround this "inclusive, charitable" organisation. Along with Hibs and Dundee Hibs they introduced sectarianism into our game.

As a matter of interest they have a Phd student "researching" their foundation. Im sure he'll be selecting his evidence carefully to make sure his findings turn out the way they want. It'll no doubt result in a book full of tales of great courage and perseverance in the face of oppression and anti Oirish bigotry.

Anyone remember gerry mcnee saying this years ago? Was a programme on stv hosted by jim white. Same programme mcnee showed off his Mcgrory medal.
Its long been known about their lack of charity when they started making profits. As ever the cnuts deny anything, its their default setting.

Anyone remember gerry mcnee saying this years ago? Was a programme on stv hosted by jim white. Same programme mcnee showed off his Mcgrory medal.
Its long been known about their lack of charity when they started making profits. As ever the cnuts deny anything, its their default setting.
You beat me to it. It was that Monday night football show

You beat me to it. It was that Monday night football show
It was. Mcnee was being questioned by a tim in the audience and brought out the medal.
The bheggars turned on him after he had a fight with Billy McNeil. And when he told the truth about their lack of charity they went into full denial.

It didn't take long for them to morph from Republicans to Publicans. If they only knew their history :)

Back