Remember Timmy threatening legal action on Gary Ralston for his interpretation of Celtic's (non) charitable roots

That is a brilliant reply. Classic stuff. I'd've so so loved to have seen the expression on that arseholes ugly-as-sin face as he 1st read it. You can just imagine the disbelief.

Great thread,
Not much i could add to whats already been said apart from their filth terrorist chums laying the turf & assisting Cairns (kerins) set up their bigoted club.

There was always a passed down story about Cairns (original scots) himself being a Paedo, i remember asking Grandparents (from Gorbals) why this wasn't more common knowledge, they both said Proof & it was a bit of a taboo subject & embarrassing to speak about for anyone.

They would also speak of how they (catholic & protestant migrants) were 'ALL' welcomed by 'ALL' the Glasgow people inc the Protestant Churches giving them hand outs daily for years untill they started to Scab the factories, undercutting the working man & their growing anti British & Scottish behaviour often created by drink, that behaviour inc violence was when people had said enough & gangs like the Billy Boys & political groups like SPL came to the fore.

After the Murder of Constable Robert Johnston in 1921 by Irish Republicans (Duke St) the people of Glasgow really did turn on them & they were despised all over the country & for good reason, they were, are & always will be filth.

But as said earlier they for sure created the sectarian division in this city & beyond, something the RC church encouraged.

Last edited:
Timmy writes in his weekly blog...
As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!
Here is the response from this vermin !

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"
Regards enquires@pinpointttm.co.uk
I'm disgusted guys by this
If this is true I'm gutted!
#lossingthefaith

If only Timmy knew their own history

That statement certainly isn’t mincing it’s words! Put someone in his place. Forgive me for asking, back in early formation days of the Scum, did We not help them in a friendly too raise funds for their existence. If my memory serves me there was something on the old Board, where this was mentioned, (that’s the problem with Presbyterians we’re too Stupid)

Last edited:
Thats the thing here.
Too many of the scum support have brainwashed into believing this brilliant, romantic, and so very nobly, charitable roots nonsense.
Brainwashed by qunts like Keevins who conveniently omit evidence and facts and ignore important issues like Bother Walfrid’s departure so soon after his wonderfully noble concept got off the ground.

Dont want to veer the post away from the subject.
I seem to remember scum ass lickers and associated tramps calling out for a star studded film about how their club was a real sporting institute which rose from the blah blah blah.
Ive not heard much about the making of this film now.
Now I wonder why that is?

Thats the thing here.
Too many of the scum support have brainwashed into believing this brilliant, romantic, and so very nobly, charitable roots nonsense.
Brainwashed by qunts like Keevins who conveniently omit evidence and facts and ignore important issues like Bother Walfrid’s departure so soon after his wonderfully noble concept got off the ground.

Interesting Tazza.

You got anything I could read up on that would allow me to shut this mhob up when the opportunity comes ?

Celtc FC were formed by a sectarian bigoted clergyman and local RC wealthy businessmen, terrified of apostasy amongst their community who were using Church of Scotland food kitchens. They then had a stadium built before they even had a team, which they tried to build by financially bribing the best footballers in Scotland at the time, many from Hibs. Its worth also remembering that football was a strictly amateur sport in that era, and Celtc were already cheating. Sectarianism and corruption were the foundation stones of Celtc FC in 1888. Nothing has changed since.
This is a good read . . .
http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/1880-1889/1888-the-birth-of-celtic

McNee was a dirty bastard, however he had a genuine dislike for the old Celtic regime, he used to call them out regularly, also one of the few hacks who used to mention them (their board) fiddling the gate money every other week, falsified attendance figures.
Therefore tax avoidance

Blue K, I believe that would actually be classed as tax evasion, therefore illegal.

As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
#lossingthefaith
Am I misreading the dates,should they not be 87,88,89,90?

A stadium with a dog track, illegal payments and money for capitalist publicans.

The Sellik way.

One of the noticeable differences in the early history between ourselves and them is just how quickly they hit the ground running success wise. We were amateur and possibly even amateurish in a youthful naïve sort of way. They on the other hand were hard nosed, and ruthlessly business like. In truth I would have no issue with this but for their insistence on peddling the misty eyed poor ''Oirish Kafflic'' pish.

One of the noticeable differences in the early history between ourselves and them is just how quickly they hit the ground running success wise. We were amateur and possibly even amateurish in a youthful naïve sort of way. They on the other hand were hard nosed, and ruthlessly business like. In truth I would have no issue with this but for their insistence on peddling the misty eyed poor ''Oirish Kafflic'' pish.
Did they not take half the relatively successful Hibs team to start?

Celtc bribed the best players in the country at the time to join them, mostly from Hibs. That football was strictly amateur and unpaid meant nothing to them. They started how they've always went on, by cheating.

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Headshot!

They had money from the start, never earned. A stadium before a team, bought all of Hibs players (ruining Hibs in the process) and a ready made following based on religious grounds. We are the club of humble and honest beginnings, and a support earned by the way the team played. They were born with a silver spoon.

As an aside, If Queens Park went professional, would there be 3 big teams in Glasgow? Or, would they have been the team that the indigenous (Protestant) population backed and wanted to win over the rich immigrant team dominating, meaning our support isn't as large?
For me, Queens Park's omission from professional football is the reason how/why we got saddled with the c*nts. Would/could it have been like Istanbul with 3 very big teams, or were we eclipsing Queens Park by that point anyway? The way I read it, is that Queens Park were the big team but couldn't compete as amateurs and wouldn't change. Rangers shared sentiments and reservations about the way the game was going, but realised it was the only way. The Rangers support grew even larger due to the representation of being the locals team, and the duopoly begins. We're the appointed Protestant team to challenge the dominant Catholic team.

They had money from the start, never earned. A stadium before a team, bought all of Hibs players (ruining Hibs in the process) and a ready made following based on religious grounds. We are the club of humble and honest beginnings, and a support earned by the way the team played. They were born with a silver spoon.

As an aside, If Queens Park went professional, would there be 3 big teams in Glasgow? Or, would they have been the team that the indigenous (Protestant) population backed and wanted to win over the rich immigrant team dominating, meaning our support isn't as large?
For me, Queens Park's omission from professional football is the reason how/why we got saddled with the c*nts. Would/could it have been like Istanbul with 3 very big teams, or were we eclipsing Queens Park by that point anyway? The way I read it, is that Queens Park were the big team but couldn't compete as amateurs and wouldn't change. Rangers shared sentiments and reservations about the way the game was going, but realised it was the only way. The Rangers support grew even larger due to the representation of being the locals team, and the duopoly begins. We're the appointed Protestant team to challenge the dominant Catholic team.

Rangers were already the best supported team in Scotland by the time Celtic were formed. We, and our success, were not a reaction to them.

Last edited:

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Lol, timmy obviously doesn't like the facts.

Far from being set up to help the Oirish, they were more than likely set up to fleece them.

Rangers were already the best supported team in Scotland by the time Celtic were formed. We, a nd our success, were not a reaction to them.

Fully agree, didn't mean for it to come across that way. A better way of asking might have been, was the success and overtaking of them expedited by the loss of Queens Park? Irrelevant, because I think I've just realised what happened, and it's far simpler. In 1920, we're 7 leagues behind them, by 1930 we're ahead. Bill Struth took over in 1920.

Back