Remember Timmy threatening legal action on Gary Ralston for his interpretation of Celtic's (non) charitable roots

Timmy writes in his weekly blog...
As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!
Here is the response from this vermin !

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"
Regards enquires@pinpointttm.co.uk
I'm disgusted guys by this
If this is true I'm gutted!
#lossingthefaith

If only Timmy knew their own history
Dispatched :))

Truth really is their Kryptonite

As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of Celtic FC's charitable roots!

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
#lossingthefaith

There's yer dinner, sorry potato, Timbo!

This subject has been a history lesson for me today. No surprise to see deceitfulness from their first breath.

Have Hibs and their fans forgotten their history? There seems to be very little mention of this nowadays when it should really be a rivalry.

FBIMG15861557684301586174706.jpg

I remember reading something about the Glass Stand which was only used by those who were using the 'club', to make money. Read it a long time ago, so my memory could be playing tricks?
The glass stand wasn,t built by Celtic it was built by the glass family . All the money from the stand went to the glass family until Celtic had paid them back.

Its been quoted on this forum before, but if you have a spare 30 minutes?, check out Christopher Hitchens's & Stephen Fry v Anne Widdecombe & some African bishop discussing " Is the catholic church a force for good " .
Fry was really good but Hitchens's ripped them a new one.
I've watched it twice & the mention of it makes me think I'll watch it again

It looks like I'll have some time on my hands, so when I'm all Disneyed out ;-) I will seek it out.

And I'm starting to get Disneyed out.

Brother Walfrid must have using the money for Cocaine & Strippers.
Brother Walfrid probably did use the money for charitable purposes but as soon as the Catholic diocese mafia and gangsters realised how much coin was to be made the poor and needy were quickly pushed aside and the good friar shifted as far as possible from the crime scene.
He probably had to sign a NDA into the bargain

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Lossing the faith.

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
#lossingthefaith

Invited hibs team for a friendly then kept them..

They've made a big announcement today that they are donating money to charity. Doesn't say if it's catholics only to benefit or not.
You'd think they were the only club to help charities. Well they are the only club who make a song and dance about it with their friends in the press.

But but but Companies house is run by establishment masons so they would hide any charitable payments to make CFC look more badder than bad n rat

Was there not a story that there is a copy of there accounts in the Mitchell Library from the 1888 season and no money went to charity.

They actually never started as a limited company until 1897.

From 1897-1900, no records of charity payments.

If you follow the scum’s logic about 2012, they need to get their badge changed, because they weren’t a limited company in 1888.

Brother Walfrid probably did use the money for charitable purposes but as soon as the Catholic diocese mafia and gangsters realised how much coin was to be made the poor and needy were quickly pushed aside and the good friar shifted as far as possible from the crime scene.
He probably had to sign a NDA into the bargain
Did the Church of Scotland not open it's doors to feed the Irish before their so called "charitable inception" ?? .

I believe the opening of this building in 1886 was a major motivation for Walfried to find a way to prevent the young men of the East End from abandoning his church/culture.

In the winter of 1885 a breakfast meal of a large bowl of porridge was also introduced to the penny dinner scheme. The scheme presented the families of the parish with new options regarding their children’s welfare and education and it also provided the Catholic Church locally with a formidable challenge to the growing threat from soup kitchens, Gospel Tents and Evangelical Halls in Glasgow who used food as the means of tempting under-nourished Catholics – and especially children – into abandoning their faith. Irishmen such as Father Noonan and Brother Walfrid were well aware of the risks posed by evangelical Protestant missionary societies to their parishioners. During An Gorta Mor such aggressive missionary activities were common throughout Ireland, offering sustenance for the body as well as the mind of those prepared to ‘turn’ from their religious convictions. Those who succumbed to the temptations of the Protestant soup kitchens were commonly referred to by the derogatory phrase of ‘taking the soup’ or soup-takers, a label that has survived down the years.

Something no Journalist has ever dared to highlight. It would tarnish the myth of their fairy tale beginnings
That quote is taken from Bob Crampsey’s book “ The first 100 years” ( Scottish Football League)
Interesting read and blows a few of their myths out the water. Far from being oppressed, their representatives were in the top jobs from the start!

In the winter of 1885 a breakfast meal of a large bowl of porridge was also introduced to the penny dinner scheme. The scheme presented the families of the parish with new options regarding their children’s welfare and education and it also provided the Catholic Church locally with a formidable challenge to the growing threat from soup kitchens, Gospel Tents and Evangelical Halls in Glasgow who used food as the means of tempting under-nourished Catholics – and especially children – into abandoning their faith. Irishmen such as Father Noonan and Brother Walfrid were well aware of the risks posed by evangelical Protestant missionary societies to their parishioners. During An Gorta Mor such aggressive missionary activities were common throughout Ireland, offering sustenance for the body as well as the mind of those prepared to ‘turn’ from their religious convictions. Those who succumbed to the temptations of the Protestant soup kitchens were commonly referred to by the derogatory phrase of ‘taking the soup’ or soup-takers, a label that has survived down the years.

Very few, if any, organisations offered food for religious conversion in Ireland or Britain in the Victorian era. Its a myth that's been passed down the years by genuine religious bigots and now passed off as fact. It rarely ever happened.

This subject has been a history lesson for me today. No surprise to see deceitfulness from their first breath.

Have Hibs and their fans forgotten their history? There seems to be very little mention of this nowadays when it should really be a rivalry.
Which Hibs are you referring to?

The one formed in 1875 and ceased to exist in 1891 or the one formed in 1892?

Back