Remove Jock Stein From The Scottish Football Hall Of Fame - Petition

BJK and could have prevented misery on future victims if he had reported the first hint of the paedo behaviour to the Police instead of booting Torbett out the door.

There is also something strange about the deal with TTC. That was hush money.

What did Torbett have on others maybe even board members?

Anybody who suspects ... or has a thought thad a paedophile is operating in there workplace/organisation .

The first throught should be the police regardless of how it impacts said company etc ... nothing else is acceptable. . Even giving the scum a kicking etc

In doing the honourable and decent thing, Penn State Football accepted the NCAA punishments. A $60 million fine; a four-year ban from playing in post-season matches (such as lucrative finals, known as 'Bowls'); 111 victories over 14 years erased. Further, one of the coaches involved in the cover-up, Joe Paterno, had his statue removed from the Penn State campus.

NCAA President Mark Emmert stated that the penalties "reflect the magnitude of these terrible acts''and stated that the NCAA had considered "imposing the death penalty" for the club.

statue.jpg

100% should be removed. His name is tanted and a stain upon it. There is a very dark shadow hanging over Scottish football and over one club in particular. The people running our game can't be seen to be turning a blind eye to these things. The media should be asking these questions but we know they wont. In fact it's outrageous that there is very little talk of this.

I am not clued up on these things but do these petitions actually work? I suppose at the very least it might get picked up by the media if enough people sign them but there seems to be a few kicking about by different people.

There's far more pressing issues than someone being removed from a Hall of Fame to be perfectly honest.

Everyone's thoughts and efforts should be with the victims getting the justice they deserve.

They wanted a knighthood for he who is deid.

Hope he's burning in hell fire.

Can have a posthumous GTF fae me.
Yes and me also but he won't hear us.
He's gone, let's get the rancid Kunts that are not!
We both know this goes a lot deeper than what's surfaced so for.
Let's make selic the same as jock.... Dead!

Signed. Keep highlighting the wrongdoing of this man and his failure to do the right thing.
Doing the right thing would have saved more children from suffering and having their lives ruined.

This strikes me as tit-for-tat over Gazza. The very thing we don't want to get involved in.

Nobody is removing Stein from the hall of fame. He was twice manager of the national team and we can't hide from the fact that he took those cvnts to two European Cup Finals.

This makes us look petty and opens us to accusations of point-scoring.

Stein made an error of judgement in a different time. Does anybody really think he was anything less than a decent human being?

This strikes me as tit-for-tat over Gazza. The very thing we don't want to get involved in.

Nobody is removing Stein from the hall of fame. He was twice manager of the national team and we can't hide from the fact that he took those cvnts to two European Cup Finals.

This makes us look petty and opens us to accusations of point-scoring.

Stein made an error of judgement in a different time. Does anybody really think he was anything less than a decent human being?

He's a (unt.

Back