Renewal Date?

Oduwa

Official Ticketer
Anyone know when it's likely to be?

Possibly one for @rangeral

Asked a couple of questions to SLO over last couple of days but yet to get response.

If its same this year, I might get another year at childs price for daughter.

Have we had an email about ST renewals yet?

I haven't had anything but someone at the game last week told me they had.

But
If its same this year, I might get another year at childs price for daughter.
if your wee ones birthday is after August, this is the date they deem qualifying for child/ juvenile & concession status - the age on 1st August determines season ticket price, not when your actual birthday is - if I remember correctly

There was an email out last week asking if you wanted to receive your renewal details via email rather than through the post.

But

if your wee ones birthday is after August, this is the date they deem qualifying for child/ juvenile & concession status - the age on 1st August determines season ticket price, not when your actual birthday is - if I remember correctly
Sure it’s july the first mate otherwise my dad would qualify for a concession this year as he’s 65 in July .

Sure it’s july the first mate otherwise my dad would qualify for a concession this year as he’s 65 in July .
It could well be, I just know they have a qualifying date around renewal time where it’s your age on this date that counts not when the actual birthday is

I didn't get anything by email either. I'm on the CCCS and get regular emails from them re cup games etc. Strange...

There was an e-mail sent out but it was to do with anyone who may need to change/update bank details. It also said everyone will receive payment details in due course.

Would like them to do a 2 installment payment option.
If I paid it in 1 go it leaves me a bit tight for money that month, but paying over 4 instalments is a pain.
If the club considered a 2 instalment option it would surely mean money in quicker and during the transfer window.

If I paid it in 1 go it leaves me a bit tight for money that month, but paying over 4 instalments is a pain.
If the club considered a 2 instalment option it would surely mean money in quicker and during the transfer window.
Why not put it on a credit card and time it so you pay no interest?

The Govan Rear was always 18 years while the rest of the ground was 16 when you became an adult season ticket holder, might has something to when it called the Premier Club

I think now all other areas are 16-18 and is a concession price?

The 4 payment option with zebra finance means the club gets the cash upfront.

The Govan Rear was always 18 years while the rest of the ground was 16 when you became an adult season ticket holder, might has something to when it called the Premier Club

I think now all other areas are 16-18 and is a concession price?

From last season's renewal terms & conditions. I never realised 16 -18's had it's own a concession price. Just assumed they were kids prices.

s6ha45.jpg

Is it not that GR just has a different age group for kids only and every stand has the same date as cut off, 1st July.

So half a stand with a differing kids limit and everything else the same.
GR was concession until I was 18 that was 11 years ago tho

Back