Renewing season ticket

Over 24 hours since I renewed my daughters ST by debit card and still no confirmation by email or in her purchase history. I got my confirmation instantly when I renewed via direct debit.

I’ve been waiting nearly a fortnight for confirmation of my sons payment. I got mine within 2 days. Emailed twice now with zero response.

Renewed my three yesterday by bank transfer and got an email last night confirming season ticket renewal.

Still no confirmation email for me but they've definitely marked me as renewed, it is in my order history.

Strange as I don't usually have any issues receiving emails from the club.

Still no confirmation email for me but they've definitely marked me as renewed, it is in my order history.

Strange as I don't usually have any issues receiving emails from the club.

My son didn't get a confirmation email but It's in his order history.

Another thing to do is check your junk mail.

Question re ST renewal.

I’ve renewed both mine and my dads on my Rangers account. I’ve signed up for all non league matches and all home friendlies. I’ve also signed up to MyGers. Does this cover me for away games and semi/finals?

My son is moving to sit with a friend I'm keeping the ticket for my nephew but I've not been able to get and contact with the ticket office to make a name change so haven't been able to renew. The first time I'll b able get into the ticket office is Saturday. Is there any way I can speak with someone at the ticket office to stall the renewal till nxt week??

My son is moving to sit with a friend I'm keeping the ticket for my nephew but I've not been able to get and contact with the ticket office to make a name change so haven't been able to renew. The first time I'll b able get into the ticket office is Saturday. Is there any way I can speak with someone at the ticket office to stall the renewal till nxt week??
Ticket Office is closed and staff working from home. Only means of contact is via email as far as I'm aware.

Can you not renew and worry about any name changes later?

Mine worked fine and I’ve received the confirmation email a couple of days later. Just thought I’d add to the panic level of those who’ve had issues. If it makes you feel better, I’m worrying they won’t have reactivated my card properly.

Last edited:
Question re ST renewal.

I’ve renewed both mine and my dads on my Rangers account. I’ve signed up for all non league matches and all home friendlies. I’ve also signed up to MyGers. Does this cover me for away games and semi/finals?

Good question, can't remember if that was an option when signing up for non season ticket games.

Question re ST renewal.

Only up to the point where it is now the fastest to purchase aways and semi/finals via the mygers tiers and allocations. It shouldn't be a problem as much for semi/finals but aways are no longer the same

So I logged into my account to renew. It showed my ticket and two tickets I’m in friendships with. I removed them as it would not let me select my details.
Logged out and back in and now my season ticket is not in my basket. Any tips? I’ve emailed the centre but I’m sure they are mobbed. If I can fix it then would be a lot easier all round.

Renewed mine today. Had a problem with one card and had to use another one. The confirmations should come through in the next day or two.

Ive just went on to renew my season ticket from the link in my email and it says “ You have no season ticket renewals to add to your shopping basket “

Back