Renewing season ticket

Yeah I still haven’t had one either, although looking at the confirmation email it does say in the premium credit section that if you are renewing using premium credit then you won’t need to sign a new agreement.

If you login to your premium credit account, do you have a 21/22 agreement? Mine isn’t there.

Yeah I picked up on that saying you won't need to sign it again but I would have expected an email saying it's all confirmed.
With the virus my business went bust last summer and that hit my credit rating so I was a little concerned that I might not get accepted.

Where do you find your premium credit account details? I never signed into it last year

Yeah I picked up on that saying you won't need to sign it again but I would have expected an email saying it's all confirmed.
With the virus my business went bust last summer and that hit my credit rating so I was a little concerned that I might not get accepted.

Where do you find your premium credit account details? I never signed into it last year
I'm in the same boat having renewed via the premium credit option. Confirmation from the club, and my mygers points have updated to include next season's ST. But nothing from PC.

I tried to renew by DD & the boxes provided wouldn't let me put in my account number, I had several goes then gave up.
Then used the credit card option & it went through first time.
Received confirmation yesterday, all good, just hope we get in next season

Renewed sons and mines this morning by debit card. Used the link in the email and now showing as paid from bank account.

Managed to renew mine and my sons this morning. Logged in again and the junior restriction had been removed, so all set again.

Just need to wait to hear from premium credit again, but hopefully all will be fine with it.

Feels a relief to have it done :)

Renewed Thursday via credit card. Still no confirmation, payment cleared and nothing in junk mail……

Is there a way to renew using a card without having the link in the email?

I had a look in the online account but the option isn't there.

Edit: I got the link, ignore this!

Last edited:
Renewed with credit card .
No confirmation email from finance company or Rangers .
Money pending in my account and not withdrawn yet .
Have emailed the ticket office .
Had grief last year with the email in my junk folder . I really don’t get how the renewing process is so fraught with difficulties.

Renewed with credit card .
No confirmation email from finance company or Rangers .
Money pending in my account and not withdrawn yet .
Have emailed the ticket office .
Had grief last year with the email in my junk folder . I really don’t get how the renewing process is so fraught with difficulties.
I ve not received email with links ,emailed ticket office,no reply ,don’t really want direct debit option online.I want a one off credit card payment.Any ideas ???

Do you get any confirmation from rangers if you’ve paid by bank transfer ? Moneys went out account but had no email from rangers saying confirmed?

Is it possible to pay for someone else's season ticket through my bank and just put their unique reference number in and send the amount without going through an email/website ?

This has probably been asked before but does the CCCS and the friendlies options give extra MyGers points too?

Not fussed about friendlies and we’ll probably not be in for them anyway so might as well harvest the points!

Be
I ve not received email with links ,emailed ticket office,no reply ,don’t really want direct debit option online.I want a one off credit card payment.Any ideas ???
it would appear if you didn’t get an email you can’t do it on line .
If I don’t hear on Monday I’m phoning the ticket office .
Maybe an idea to do the same . I know there was issues in the past with aol emails not sure if that’s been rectified.

Slightly off topic.I was under the impression that cost of season ticket for next season was to be the same as last season.
Last season my seat in MFN cost £676 and I'm now told that it costs £691 to renew.
Has anyone else been asked to pay more for their ticket?

It was fine for me apart from finding out that at 16 my boys tickets change from £140 to £350 each as concessions! !

Is it possible to pay for someone else's season ticket through my bank and just put their unique reference number in and send the amount without going through an email/website ?
Yes mate as long as they've got the bucks and the reference matches the seat and rangers number it'll be fine.

Be

it would appear if you didn’t get an email you can’t do it on line .
If I don’t hear on Monday I’m phoning the ticket office .
Maybe an idea to do the same . I know there was issues in the past with aol emails not sure if that’s been rectified.
I don’t think you will get any reply at Ticket Office. Not working from the office as far as I’m aware. Email only.

Have you checked your Junk folder for the email? Are you sure you’re registered email address was up-to-date? Could always tag the SLO in on a post here and he might be able to help, though he’s probably snowed under. You never know, I’ve always found him most helpful where he can be.

Slightly off topic.I was under the impression that cost of season ticket for next season was to be the same as last season.
Last season my seat in MFN cost £676 and I'm now told that it costs £691 to renew.
Has anyone else been asked to pay more for their ticket?
Could be dependant upon how you are paying. Are you taking a credit option, for example? Ticket prices remained as per last year.

Thanks, haven't taken any option yet and always make a one off payment which I intend doing again for next season.
That’s odd then, if the price you quoted was what you paid last season. Might be worth re-checking that. A £15 increase when prices didn’t go up doesn’t sound right. Maybe someone else in MFN will come along and clarify what they paid.

I don’t think you will get any reply at Ticket Office. Not working from the office as far as I’m aware. Email only.

Have you checked your Junk folder for the email? Are you sure you’re registered email address was up-to-date? Could always tag the SLO in on a post here and he might be able to help, though he’s probably snowed under. You never know, I’ve always found him most helpful where he can be.
Thanks mate
Received the email about the season tickets with the same email address , checked junk mail too .
Filled out the online form as well explaining that I haven’t heard a thing .
Was hoping that I could phone the ticket office number to check if the transaction has taken place .if the number isn’t getting used for this , then I’m struggling.

Thanks mate
Received the email about the season tickets with the same email address , checked junk mail too .
Filled out the online form as well explaining that I haven’t heard a thing .
Was hoping that I could phone the ticket office number to check if the transaction has taken place .if the number isn’t getting used for this , then I’m struggling.
Rather than the online form, you could try an email to the addresss below. Might get a response - but not before Monday obviously. I think AOL might still be a problem for their bulk emails but hopefully works for individual emails if you see what I mean.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

I paid by credit card via the email link earlier tonight and got the confirmation email about 3 hours later. I was surprised by that given what's been happening :))

Premium Credit is it a flat charge for this service or % of cost of season ticket?
From official site-

There are no fees involved with Bank Transfer payment in full.

Fees applied for other methods of payment are-

• Direct Debit by 4 instalments – £3 fee is applied.
  • Credit/Debit card transactions – £3 fee applied.
  • Premium Credit – 5.1 % is applied for 10 monthly instalments.
  • Premium Credit – 2.6% is applied for 4 monthly instalments.

I haven’t received a renewal email. How am I supposed to renew
Have you checked your Junk mail folder? Have you changed the email address you have registered with Rangers? If you don’t have an email registered seemingly they send out a letter, though there are very few in that position.

I’m not certain, but I think you can login to the Tickets Section of the website and purchase via that route. Alternatively, an email to the Ticket Centre:

Have you checked your Junk mail folder? Have you changed the email address you have registered with Rangers? If you don’t have an email registered seemingly they send out a letter, though there are very few in that position.

I’m not certain, but I think you can login to the Tickets Section of the website and purchase via that route. Alternatively, an email to the Ticket Centre:

Thanks mate. I checked my emails and only have last seasons renewal email come up. My email is registered on the website. I will send an email through to them

Back