Renewing season ticket

That figures.:)) Could try logging in to the Ticket section (using your Rangers Number). Not sure if it will work though.
All ST renewals can be added to your basket if you have one to renew so if anyone is in doubt you can log in and check. If it’s not in your basket then go to the season ticket link and it can be added in.

it will add all STs in your friendship group so if more than you are looking to renew just remove them from your basket. They can be added back in at a later time so don’t worry about it cancelling anyone’s ST

Thanks mate got it by looking through my bin by the date ! Strange it never brought it up when I searched
Was about to point you to the post from the SLO above but it sounds like you are sorted. Obvious question now is why the f*ck was it deleted and put in your bin? Human error I fear.:))

I'm trying to renew with my bank card and keep receiving the following error message:

Oops! Something went wrong.

Please try again.

If the problem persists please contact the owner of the website you were attempting to pay and provide them with the reference code (threeDSSessionData is required.) so that we can look into this issue.

I'm trying to renew with my bank card and keep receiving the following error message:

Oops! Something went wrong.

Please try again.

If the problem persists please contact the owner of the website you were attempting to pay and provide them with the reference code (threeDSSessionData is required.) so that we can look into this issue.
Sounds like the same issue reported on the first page of the thread. Have a read mate - and check if the payment is pending on your bank account.

Can you change the name on a season ticket ??
Its all in the FAQ on the official website mate:

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.

Renewed both my own and my son's by bank transfer but struggling to find where I sign up for home match CCCS now?

Wait for the confirmation email which will have the CCCS link in it.
Thanks mate feel a bit daft now had the emails a few days but never even scrolled down just seen was confirmation and was happy at that. In saying that though you'd really think there should be an easily accessible bit within the ticket site when logged on to get it done.

Trying to renew with credit card but when I enter card number it says invalid credit card number, help please.Have tried 2 separate cards same message.

Trying to renew with credit card but when I enter card number it says invalid credit card number, help please.Have tried 2 separate cards same message.
Are you using the link in the email? Are you in a Friends and Family Group? If asked to Login use your Rangers Number and Password rather than email and password (remember its not the same as your RangersTV login if applicable).

From the official site:

Pay in full using your debit or credit card, following the below steps

Step 1: Click the link in your renewal email which will open an online form.

Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details and click PAY NOW.

Step 3: You will receive a payment confirmation via email from our payment provider, this can take up to 24 hours.

Step 4: You will receive confirmation of your 21/22 Season Ticket from Rangers which can take up to 48 hours after payment has been received.

Step 5: If you wish to enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, there will be a link within the Rangers confirmation email to take you to the ticketing website. To find out more about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme read the FAQs below.

Yes VB using link in e mail, when I click the link it takes me direct to a form with all my details number etc.but when I start entering credit card number it says invalid credit card number. I have tried 2 separate cards with same result.

Yes VB using link in e mail, when I click the link it takes me direct to a form with all my details number etc.but when I start entering credit card number it says invalid credit card number. I have tried 2 separate cards with same result.
That's a strange one. Most seem to sail through the renewal by Credit Card process and only have a gripe about confirmation taking too long. Anything pending on your Credit Card? And are all the details that are auto-filled for you correct?

Thinking on, you say you get 'invalid' as soon as you start entering the number. You are not trying to enter a Credit Card number in a Debit Card box, or vice versa, for example are you? Sounds odd that as soon as you start entering it you get 'invalid'.

That's a strange one. Most seem to sail through the renewal by Credit Card process and only have a gripe about confirmation taking too long. Anything pending on your Credit Card? And are all the details that are auto-filled for you correct?

Thinking on, you say you get 'invalid' as soon as you start entering the number. You are not trying to enter a Credit Card number in a Debit Card box, or vice versa, for example are you? Sounds odd that as soon as you start entering it you get 'invalid'.
Just been onto my link and there is no drop down to select credit or debit card. Just a box to enter the card.

Are you using Amex cards or something like that? Not sure if Amex is accepted.

Just been onto my link and there is no drop down to select credit or debit card. Just a box to enter the card.

Are you using Amex cards or something like that? Not sure if Amex is accepted.
Cheers mate. Wasn't sure if there was a drop-down selector. Hopefully @truebrit sees your post. Just seems very odd if its as he describes and the 'invalid' comes up as soon as he starts entering card details. Unless I've misunderstood his post.

Everything seems correct I will contact ticket centre and see if they can help.
Thanks for your help.
Hold on a second.

I just started inputting my card number into the link to see if I could replicate it.
You are right, it says invalid card number, until I have inserted the entire card number at which point I get a green tick.

Have you inserted the full card number or simply stopped as soon as you see the invalid message?

Nice one LB worked a treat thanks for help from yourself and VB.
Hold on a second.

I just started inputting my card number into the link to see if I could replicate it.
You are right, it says invalid card number, until I have inserted the entire card number at which point I get a green tick.

Have you inserted the full card number or simply stopped as soon as you see the invalid message?
Ha ha, such a simple fix. Crazy stuff. Never thought of that. Well in @london_bluenose :)

Renewed mines this morning via direct debit. Confirmation came through straight away.

Anyone know when the mygers tiers and thresholds will be updated? Hopefully in the gold tier now.

When should I receive the confirmation email after a bank transfer
Supposed to be within 24 hours. However, looking at posts on here I'd say it could be anything up to 3-4 working days. Each bank transfer has to be manually checked it would appear. It will show in your bank account of course, if you want to make sure its gone through and hasn't been declined.

Reactions: ATB
Renewed by paying in to the bank account on renewal email 2 days ago and haven't received any confirmation email. Is this normal?

Just renewed for next season. Clicked on the link in the reminder email GF4 here I come (don’t come)… no receipt email but I see the transaction on my credit card so no doubt it’ll arrive soon.

Renewed mines this morning via direct debit. Confirmation came through straight away.

Anyone know when the mygers tiers and thresholds will be updated? Hopefully in the gold tier now.
The next points update will be the first week in June and will incorporate the feedback we received in the last MyGers survey around introducing an additional point tier and adding additional points for previous Travel Club Memberships.
I think the first qualifying years points will drop off and remember everyone will have accrued points.
I think the top points is around 1860 now.

Hi Guys, I've just tried to renew our companies 4-season tickets. I have logged into one of the numbers and all 4 are selected (previously linked through Friends & Family). I have selected Non-Season Ticket Home Matches and put in the CCCS details as normal and hit continue. When it gets to part about paying for the actual Season Tickets, I do not get the box for Direct Debit showing up, only Premium Credit for some reason. Had followed the instructions on email and watched the video several times, so no idea why the Direct Debit option for the 4-monthly instalments is not showing up. I have emailed Ticket Office, but anybody have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Guys, I've just tried to renew our companies 4-season tickets. I have logged into one of the numbers and all 4 are selected (previously linked through Friends & Family). I have selected Non-Season Ticket Home Matches and put in the CCCS details as normal and hit continue. When it gets to part about paying for the actual Season Tickets, I do not get the box for Direct Debit showing up, only Premium Credit for some reason. Had followed the instructions on email and watched the video several times, so no idea why the Direct Debit option for the 4-monthly instalments is not showing up. I have emailed Ticket Office, but anybody have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Just sussed it myself. I had to remove the other 3 tickets (even although they are all under the same name) on each login and pay for them individually. Doing that, allowed me to select the Direct Debit 4-monthly payment option, although I see they still take £3 for each payment for Web Sales fee!

I complained earlier in the thread. Paid for both now via Bank transfer. Received email confirmation.

Then had to select for CCCS. Much preferred doing it all at once, but that's progress, I suppose ... :)

Back