Renewing season ticket

When I click on the link it now comes up with a big green(!) tick saying "THANK YOU. It can take up to 48 hours to confirm payment." I have no idea which card it has been processed on - assuming it has been processed. Oh well, I guess I'll see in a few days. I should know by now to sit back and watch others deal with the teething troubles and then learn from them.

When I click on the link it now comes up with a big green(!) tick saying "THANK YOU. It can take up to 48 hours to confirm payment." I have no idea which card it has been processed on - assuming it has been processed. Oh well, I guess I'll see in a few days. I should know by now to sit back and watch others deal with the teething troubles and then learn from them.
Well I've just learned something from you mate! Got the same message now

Why not just go relax and come back to it tomorrow - or later - when things settle down a bit?
I'm not sitting staring at the screen, I'm in the living room watching TV and I take a look at the PC to see how long is left when I walk by the dining area on the way to the kitchen.

Saying over an hour still left at 1hr 23mins, madness.

I'm not sitting staring at the screen, I'm in the living room watching TV and I take a look at the PC to see how long is left when I walk by the dining area on the way to the kitchen.

Saying over an hour still left at 1hr 23mins, madness.
Betcha get kicked out when it gets below the 15 minute mark.:))

Why does it make you wait 24 hours to do CCCS if paying in full? Why not just allow us to log in and insert card details and select what you want straight away

Just went back on the page I renewed with today.when I pressed refresh the page got a green thank you (taking the piss with that lol)
I’ve clicked the link again and still got the option to pay... despite the money pending in the bank. Guess I’ll just wait and see if I get an email in the next couple of days.

Why not just go relax and come back to it tomorrow - or later - when things settle down a bit?
He shouldn’t have to tbf, bit of a joke it’s not as if they’ve had any other ticket sales to prepare for recently the website should’ve been properly tested before today.

Instead we get error messages and a 2 hour wait to give the club 500 quid.

For all the bluster about the new website it’s just as fragmented as the old one.

I’ve clicked the link again and still got the option to pay... despite the money pending in the bank. Guess I’ll just wait and see if I get an email in the next couple of days.
Did you try and refresh the page. that's what I done

He shouldn’t have to tbf, bit of a joke it’s not as if they’ve had any other ticket sales to prepare for recently the website should’ve been properly tested before today.

Instead we get error messages and a 2 hour wait to give the club 500 quid.

For all the bluster about the new website it’s just as fragmented as the old one.
Believe it or not it was tested. Remember a few weeks ago when some jumped the gun when it went ‘live’ by mistake? I’ve also posted earlier that I think, like you, behind the revamped website, it’s still the same ancient software for the ticketing system.

The only point I was trying to make, perhaps clumsily, was that there is plenty time to renew. If I’d seen an hour wait come up I’d just have canned it until things were quieter. A three hour wait and you wouldn’t have seen me for dust.:)

I promised myself I wouldn’t at look at this thread as I didn’t want stressed about worrying over nothing.

Stupid me.:rolleyes:

That said, I’ll wait a week until the mad rush (same as I did last year) is over and then renew.

If I’ve any issues I’ll be messaging the forums Dear Deardrie ( Valley Bluenose) for advice.:D

I need to find so nothing else to complain about.

Used the bank transfer method last year, and as it was the same sort code, ID number, etc again this year my online banking remembered it and it took 30 seconds, which included being sent an authorisation code to my phone.

If I find it easy, it must be really simple.

Not fully on topic, but would anyone know the average waiting time to get a season ticket. As in getting picked from the list to receive one. Or is it a simple lottery.

I want to pay by 4 direct debit option as I have done for years.It says waiting time is 45 minutes,I've been in a queue for almost 4 hours!.

That was a piece of piss.

Doing my bit for 56.

Buys me the right to moan like %^*& about all things Rangers as well. :)

I want to pay by 4 direct debit option as I have done for years.It says waiting time is 45 minutes,I've been in a queue for almost 4 hours!.
You could be timed out.

but just to confirm Direct Debit has been reintroduced for the first time in a long time - previously it was 4 card payments. That’s slightly technical/pedantic but worth noting as now you don’t need to worry about your card expiring

Did you try and refresh the page. that's what I done
I did mate. That’s what I tried when I seen your post. I’ll just wait and see what happens in the next 48 hours!

For anyone saying “nae problems”, good for you :)) I filled in the card details and got an error. There was feck all tricky about it.

How are you getting to check? I’ve not had an email yet and when I go into website it’s saying over an hour wait when I click on renew season tickets button

Back