Renewing season ticket

So tried to renew filled in the details the amount etc.then get a message oops something went wrong please try again.So went through it all again and got the same message.So checked my bank and the money is now pending.its just incase anyone gets the same message check you're bank
Same thing happened here. Got the error message but the payment has went through

Has anybody managed to renew? I tried my first ticket got a message ‘oops something went wrong’ retried and that’s all I get

Exact same. £485 pending on card but got an “oops - acquired.com”.

do companies not realise what we are like????

When I log onto the website I’m getting the message “you have no season renewals to add to your basket” anyone else have this issue?

Got the same error message with payment pending in the bank, at least it isn't just us!

So tried to renew filled in the details the amount etc.then get a message oops something went wrong please try again.So went through it all again and got the same message.So checked my bank and the money is now pending.its just incase anyone gets the same message check you're bank
Means your seat is being cordoned off for Covid regs. The people either side of you will be sound.

Just the usual fun and games with Rangers IT then I see.:rolleyes:

Though its fair to say, based on RangersTV threads, that we do have a great number of fans who are 'technically challenged'. I'm sure everyone has watched the appropriate video for their renewal process right?
Can't think of anything else that you have to watch a video in order to buy.

Can't think of anything else that you have to watch a video in order to buy.
Mate, it was a light-hearted comment based upon the utterly bizarre questions I get asked endlessly when helping out on RangersTV stuff. An example would be getting asked last night why someone couldn't get the game on live.rangers.co.uk using their virtual season ticket. We are 9 months into the season and I still get asked that sort of stuff. Some folk just aren't good with anything computer-related.

I should probably have put a smiley at the end.:)

To be fair to Rangers, I think the videos were actually a good idea since things have changed a bit since last Summer.

Attempted to pay via link from email. Goes well, then gets hit with bank verification code, enter that, Opps something went wrong. Looks like money is pending from bank but no confirmation email etc..

If you click the link to pay by card, it says 23rd May
Bizarre.

I've not clicked any link yet. But the only date on my email is 17th May.

I doubt many folk will be clicking the link after 17th May, if that's the date on the email.

Exact same.

Checked bank, money pending.

Fu.ckin shambles as per!!

Think I’ll wait. Not exactly an urgent matter.
It is if you want to renew before you have to explain to your Mrs why you're paying £500 to potentially watch matches on TV again!

Same issue for me as the OP. Someone is going to have a busy time manually processing these by the looks of it.

Same for me, money pending. CF4.
Says on email renew by 17th May, click on link and it says due by 23rd May.

Just a heads up if you're renewing your season ticket:

I've just renewed mine by paying by debit card in full. When I entered my card details and submitted payment, I got an 'oops, something went wrong, please try again' message.

However before diving in and re-trying straight away, I checked my banking app to see if the payment had actually came off and it has.

So just beware if you get the same error message while trying to renew - check your bank to make sure it hasn't came out, because chances are it has!

Never saw this thread and just started one for the same thing!

I got the same message and the money left my account.

Mate, it was a light-hearted comment based upon the utterly bizarre questions I get asked endlessly when helping out on RangersTV stuff. An example would be getting asked last night why someone couldn't get the game on live.rangers.co.uk using their virtual season ticket. We are 9 months into the season and I still get asked that sort of stuff. Some folk just aren't good with anything computer-related.

I should probably have put a smiley at the end.:)

To be fair to Rangers, I think the videos were actually a good idea since things have changed a bit since last Summer.

As I was reading that I was convinced this was going to be a dig at me wanting casting advice 4 mins to kick off:)

Back