Renewing season ticket

Been trying to get on since around 4pm and still no joy, had pages open for hours and never got anywhere. May wait a few days and try again then

When I click on the link it now comes up with a big green(!) tick saying "THANK YOU. It can take up to 48 hours to confirm payment." I have no idea which card it has been processed on - assuming it has been processed. Oh well, I guess I'll see in a few days. I should know by now to sit back and watch others deal with the teething troubles and then learn from them.
I got this message when I renewed my season ticket & the transaction isnt showing as pending yet when I renewed the wee ones using the same debit card it confirmed payment made & it's showing on the account as pending. @Greg Marshall can you provide any info on this? I used the links in the emails for debit/credit card payments. Thanks

Giving up for today, been waiting since early afternoon and eventually get error form resubmission message. Was keen to get it done straight away but I'll let things get a bit quieter

I got this message when I renewed my season ticket & the transaction isnt showing as pending yet when I renewed the wee ones using the same debit card it confirmed payment made & it's showing on the account as pending. @Greg Marshall can you provide any info on this? I used the links in the emails for debit/credit card payments. Thanks
Send me an email with details on your Rangers number and roughly when you tried to buy to slo@rangers.co.uk and I’ll get it checked.

Paid by my card but no confirmation e mail received. Maybe take a few days. Payment still pending it says on bank details.

Can someone tell me how to pay in full?New to online banking and the email has a lot of info on it.For example unique bank transfer ref number Where is that to go?Do you add your seat number that’s also there?
I see
Account name ok
Sort code ok
Account number ok
All easy enough but lost with the rest.
Cheers for any help.

Can someone tell me how to pay in full?New to online banking and the email has a lot of info on it.For example unique bank transfer ref number Where is that to go?Do you add your seat number that’s also there?
I see
Account name ok
Sort code ok
Account number ok
All easy enough but lost with the rest.
Cheers for any help.
You set up new payee, add in company name, sort code and account number. All is in the email.

Then there should be a “payment reference”. You copy that in exactly as is stated in the email.

Had it open in my browser since 9:30 and still says over an hour wait. Seems odd - wonder if they've restricted access temporarily because of the banking glitches people are reporting. Not a big deal in any way of course, got a few weeks

You set up new payee, add in company name, sort code and account number. All is in the email.

Then there should be a “payment reference”. You copy that in exactly as is stated in the email.
Cheers.A bit confused re the payment reference.It gives Number then my seat number.I take it that it’s just the number that goes into the reference part of my online banking?When I go to my online banking it’s got
Payee name
Sort code
Account number
Reference
Nickname

Not sure I have too much faith in the bank transfer method.

Feels that’s open to error when it comes to the cross reference.

Rangers haven’t given me confidence they can handle data cross reference well enough.

Hopefully goes smoothly, but I went with card payment.

Cheers.A bit confused re the payment reference.It gives Number then my seat number.I take it that it’s just the number that goes into the reference part of my online banking?When I go to my online banking it’s got
Payee name
Sort code
Account number
Reference
Nickname
I think you do add seat number. Because the whole thing is emboldened - as in your Rangers No. and seat No.

Again maybe get someone else to confirm in the thread lol.

I think you do add seat number. Because the whole thing is emboldened - as in your Rangers No. and seat No.

Thanks for the reply mate.Will leave it a few days would rather go to the ticket office as I usually do but that’s the way it goes.

I paid my debit card 30 minutes ago. It went through so easily and quickly I thought I must have done something wrong. :D

I clicked the link for the direct debit route just there and got straight through.
Came back out to watch the tutorial then when I went back in got the message I was in a queue with an hour to wait.
Obviously an issue in the links sent out by email.
Had the same issue with my daughters. There won’t be an hours wait at three am especially when both went straight through at first time of clicking the link.

I clicked the link for the direct debit route just there and got straight through.
Came back out to watch the tutorial then when I went back in got the message I was in a queue with an hour to wait.
Had the same issue with my daughters. There won’t be an hours wait at three am especially when both went straight through at first time of clicking the link.

@Greg Marshall
Could you check and see please? Seems no coincidence that you can get through straight away yet if you try again you immediately get hit with a queue of over an hour.
Tried clearing cookies etc and no difference.

About to launch my PC oot the windy! :mad:
NEDq3RH.jpg

Believe it or not it was tested. Remember a few weeks ago when some jumped the gun when it went ‘live’ by mistake? I’ve also posted earlier that I think, like you, behind the revamped website, it’s still the same ancient software for the ticketing system.

The only point I was trying to make, perhaps clumsily, was that there is plenty time to renew. If I’d seen an hour wait come up I’d just have canned it until things were quieter. A three hour wait and you wouldn’t have seen me for dust.
I don't do queues of any description. :p

Always wait a couple of weeks before renewing to see how they have messed up. It's always something ridiculous.

Last season or the season before people were getting into trouble for renewing through the website and not copying and pasting a link in an email.

Yes correct. Your reference for the payment is your 9 digit Rangers number followed by your seat details.

In reality if you only put your Rangers number as the reference they should still be able to trace the payment but you should enter the reference exactly as it's listed in your email.

"Nickname" is purely if you wanted to name the payee as something easy for you to recognise, it's not important for this process.

Is there extra MyGers points or uber staunch points for trying to pay for your ST seconds after getting your email, or is it ok to wait until things calm down considering the closing date is 17th May. Asking for a friend ;) B-)

I logged out with my renewal still in my basket, as it said I could only renew via premium credit (?!). I’ve now logged back in and it says there’s nothing in my basket and no season ticket to renew? Has anyone else had this problem?

What’s the rush?
I know where posters are coming from,if something needs done i like to do it ASAP.
Even stuff like buying your round in the pub,get it in early and you don't need to worry about it for the next 3 or 4 rounds.Grass needs cutting get it done on Friday,leaves the weekend free.ST renewal get it done right away,there's no way I could leave it till the last day.
It is probably some type of disorder :)

Not sure I have too much faith in the bank transfer method.

Feels that’s open to error when it comes to the cross reference.

Rangers haven’t given me confidence they can handle data cross reference well enough.

Hopefully goes smoothly, but I went with card payment.
If you get your reference right it’s a doddle.

I know where posters are coming from,if something needs done i like to do it ASAP.
Even stuff like buying your round in the pub,get it in early and you don't need to worry about it for the next 3 or 4 rounds.Grass needs cutting get it done on Friday,leaves the weekend free.ST renewal get it done right away,there's no way I could leave it till the last day.
It is probably some type of disorder :)
I'm envious. Exactly the opposite. Getting the round in excepted ;)

Just renewed by paying in full with the link for credit or debit card. Just awaiting the confirmation

Took me 2 minutes this morning.

My session ticket was in my friends accounts basket.

I had to get him to remove it before it appeared in mine.

Everyone who has no ST show up/has an empty basket - check with your 'friends and family'

I got my email to renew my season ticket but my son hasn’t received an email regarding the renewal of his.

I logged in with my details this morning and it shows my ticket there to be renewed but doesn’t have his one showing. So I logged in with his details and again it only showed my ticket.

He shows up in my friends & family.

When I try to checkout, it won’t let me as it says a minimum of 1 adult & 1 child ticket is required for the family stand, which should be what’s there!

Anyone else having this issue and if so, did you resolve it?

I logged out with my renewal still in my basket, as it said I could only renew via premium credit (?!). I’ve now logged back in and it says there’s nothing in my basket and no season ticket to renew? Has anyone else had this problem?

Same for me Grant. Was there yesterday but not now when I’ve gone back in to actually do it.

Not going to flap just yet, will try again on Monday.

:eek:

Back