Renewing season ticket

Clicked the link in the email to pay it by card in a single transaction but nothing out my account and no confirmation email. Anyone else in the same boat?

Clicked the link in the email to pay it by card in a single transaction but nothing out my account and no confirmation email. Anyone else in the same boat?
When did you pay?

I used that method on Sunday money came off today as i said earlier just waiting on confirmation email now

what am saying is that at very least a receipt of large payment made to club

last part is when I submitted my details to Rangers my address is Co Londonderry not county Derry clearly some wrong ones employed by club

anyway thanks for reply I will now give you peace as am sure you will be busy @Greg Marshall
It’ll probably be co Derry soon enough considering the excuses for leaders we have

We really shouldn’t have to wait days for a confirmation e mail . Make most purchases via internet such as a gig ticket and a receipt is issued almost instantaneously.

If you can't pay in full with a debit card why put the option on the website? meanwhile the link to renew by bank transfer is hidden away in an email.

Renewed both by debit card yesterday. Still no confirmation email. Money is pending from my bank account.

You can pay the full amount using a debit card
I did that (or thought I had at least) rangers took the money then a dew days later it was payed back into my account.

Tried renewing again and there was a red box saying "due to current circumstances" I can only pay in either 4 or 10 month installments, to pay the full amount use the bank transfer link in the renewal email.

Only rangers would make it this awkward to give them money.

I did that (or thought I had at least) rangers took the money then a dew days later it was payed back into my account.

Tried renewing again and there was a red box saying "due to current circumstances" I can only pay in either 4 or 10 month installments, to pay the full amount use the bank transfer link in the renewal email.

Only rangers would make it this awkward to give them money.
They means your bank declined the card payment - some were due to the bank security software. Try again via the link

I paid in full by bank transfer last thursday .. so 7 days later i still dont have any confirmation from rangers

its amateur

Regarding some posters still waiting confirmation.The email you get to follow the link for payment tells you it will be 2-3 working days till you receive confirmation .

Hi I have been trying to pay for my season tickets using D/D but the only option available is Credit Finance.
I have used the correct link from the email I was sent.

I paid in full by credit card on Sunday but as of the time of this message, I have had no confirmation from Rangers although the money has been taken from my credit card account.

I do not like being critical about anything about the Club but I agree with @blue barney that we should not have to wait days awaiting a confirmation email.
Further to my post earlier this morning I decided to fire an email off to the Ticket Centre stating time of paying and no communication from the Club payment provider and Rangers (steps 3 and 4 of the initial email sent by the Club on 22 April).

I have just received my confirmation email from the TO which has a link to the CCCS. It may just be co-incidence of course.

Has the priority for semis and finals option been removed from the renewal now?
You can still sign up for the home cccs and join MyGers.
Tickets for semi finals and finals will be prioritised in order of priority-

CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale

I paid in full on Friday at 14.30 and just got my confirmation email today so just give them a week I would say.

I paid mine on Monday taken from my account and paid to the club, still no e mail to acknowledge this, does anyone know how long before I should get confirmation.
I renewed mines on Monday morning using my debit card and the confirmation email from the club just came through this afternoon.

I paid ours by bank transfer last Friday.
I received the email confirmation this afternoon,link to renew cccs is within the email.
120 MyGers points added to total.

Last edited:
Probably already been asked but I payed direct debit but no option of the cccs, do I get this option in the confirmation email?

Probably already been asked but I payed direct debit but no option of the cccs, do I get this option in the confirmation email?
Yes,when you get the confirmation email it will contain link to do the home CCCS (and to join MyGers) if you need it.

You can still sign up for the home cccs and join MyGers.
Tickets for semi finals and finals will be prioritised in order of priority-

CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale

Dont think it’ll go any lower than CCCS + MyGers for games with a 50/50 split at hampden

Going to be interesting how it’s sorted, I.e completely top down or a ballot

On the direct debit option you should have gone through CCCS options before you got to entering the Direct Debit details.

I thought I’d got all my confirmation through but more came through today, think it’s a duplicate so anyone still waiting - don’t panic, you will get it.

I renewed last Friday using my usual credit card (been Barclaycard for all ST and CCCS transactions for 20+ years, with numerous replacement cards as they expire) - got a message on the renewal screen saying transaction successful, confirmation to follow.

6 and a half days later, transaction still not showing on my Barclaycard app, and nothing received from the Club.

At times, we seem to make giving our club much-needed income a bit of an ordeal.

Rangers need to bring our systems up to date. Season Tickets are the single biggest income stream - it shouldn’t be this haphazard and erratic

I set up a direct debit today and also was able to join the cccs for home games. I got the confirmation email shortly afterwards. I had to change my password but apart from that it went smoothly.

I just tried clicking the direct debit link in my email. After I logged in, the CCCS enrolment was the first page that came up.

You sure you used direct debit as opposed to debit card payment?
Maybe I have, no cccs option either way.

What happened to just clicking a couple boxes, put in your card details and that was you christ sake :rolleyes: B-D

Maybe I have, no cccs option either way.

What happened to just clicking a couple boxes, put in your card details and that was you christ sake :rolleyes: B-D
If you've entered card details then you have not set up a direct debit.

If you've made a card payment then you'll get a confirmation email with a link to sign up to CCCS.

Just renewed mine and my lads season ticket and got a couple of questions- when does the 1st payment come out? I done it direct debit over 4 months. Also if you tick the box for friendlies and non- season ticket home games does that automatically put you in the priority for cup semis/ finals?

Paid in full by credit card on Friday morning, screen said transaction successful and confirmation email to follow.

No confirmation email yet.

but more worryingly - no pending transaction showing on my barclaycard app!
This is what happened to me with Barclaycard. It never went through and had to do it with my Debit card today.

This is what happened to me with Barclaycard. It never went through and had to do it with my Debit card today.
Strange how that would happen. Did you guys’ MyGers automatically renew ok on your Barclaycard credit cards?

Strange how that would happen. Did you guys’ MyGers automatically renew ok on your Barclaycard credit cards?
Never had that on my Barclaycard.
I emailed ticket office and they confirmed it hadn’t went through. When I retried with Barclaycard it showed error page.
So just used debit card and all ok.

Won £435 on a coupon at the weekend so paid it by debit card there before I blast it on shite. Normally do the 4 month option.

Back