Renewing season ticket

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to log in.

" There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later"

I'm finding the website a total shambles to be honest, just trying to buy the program for title day.

I can log in but then when I try to buy the items I need to log in and it's giving me that message.

I even tried to create a new account with details I know 100% know they don't have and I had a message pop up saying we already have these details on the system.

I have paid my season tickets by bank transfer- I saved last year’s information on my account- double checked to confirm it’s same information as in email- all went through no problem - just waiting on Rangers confirmation of receiving payment
I did mine yesterday using the details saved from last year and I received confirmation today that it went though ok.

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to log in.

" There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later"

I'm finding the website a total shambles to be honest, just trying to buy the program for title day.

I can log in but then when I try to buy the items I need to log in and it's giving me that message.

I even tried to create a new account with details I know 100% know they don't have and I had a message pop up saying we already have these details on the system.
It may not apply but remember when we changed/confirmed our RangersTV details earlier in the year that did NOT change your login details for the Ticket or Shop sections of the website. That’s still a ‘work in progress’.

It may not apply but remember when we changed/confirmed our RangersTV details earlier in the year that did NOT change your login details for the Ticket or Shop sections of the website. That’s still a ‘work in progress’.

I've gave up to be honest. Since I didn't have a season ticket when they changed over all the websites earler in the year I didn't bother doing anything.

I'm getting conflicting messages from different parts of the website, "aye you've got account" then "naw you've no" :D

Do you actually need a season ticket to buy the match day programs?

I've gave up to be honest. Since I didn't have a season ticket when they changed over all the websites earler in the year I didn't bother doing anything.

I'm getting conflicting messages from different parts of the website, "aye you've got account" then "naw you've no" :D

Do you actually need a season ticket to buy the match day programs?
One of the downsides of ‘not bothering’ I’d suggest.

Have you tried logging in with your Rangers Number rather than email? There’s some advice in this link:

I had to renew the families (5 STs). I paid 4 by the CC all one after the other and was waiting on one family member sending me their email. When I tried to do that one I got an error message.

The other 4 are showing as pending on the CC account. Very weird. Can anyone help?

I had to renew the families (5 STs). I paid 4 by the CC all one after the other and was waiting on one family member sending me their email. When I tried to do that one I got an error message.

The other 4 are showing as pending on the CC account. Very weird. Can anyone help?
Tried to pay my grandsons with the email he forwarded to me, didn't work, had to use his login details on his behalf and had no problems doing it that way, hope this helps mate
When I clicked the here part on his email that he sent me, it didn't let me into his account, therefore the need for me to actually log in

Last edited:
Tried to pay my grandsons with the email he forwarded to me, didn't work, had to use his login details on his behalf and had no problems doing it that way, hope this helps mate
When I clicked the here part on his email that he sent me, it didn't let me into his account, therefore the need for me to actually log in
I was paying in full. So I’m at a loss why all the other STs have seemed to go through. Will try tomorrow.

I was paying in full. So I’m at a loss why all the other STs have seemed to go through. Will try tomorrow.
Might be your card company have flagged it up as “suspicious” activity (5x payments to same company) & have blocked the 5th transaction? Especially likely if same amounts.

Renewed via the link on the email from Rangers on Friday 30th April heard nothing until Monday 3rd May when I got a confirmation email from Rangers then money came out my credit card on Tuesday 4th.Hopefully everyone gets renewed without any problems.

I renewed mine via bank transfer, took about 6 days to get a confirmation email from the club. So, some patience is required for anyone using this method. Obviously they need to validate payments and cross reference them with Rangers numbers, but I’d have thought that would be automated in some way to provide a more rapid acknowledgement of payment. It seems not though. Anyway, I’m in and really looking forward to the day that I can take my seat back at Ibrox, a seat I’ve never actually had the pleasure of using as I got a transfer last summer.

Might be your card company have flagged it up as “suspicious” activity (5x payments to same company) & have blocked the 5th transaction? Especially likely if same amounts.
Tried again this morning that one is the only one with a problem still.

Trying to pay by Direct Debit of 4 payments.

Registered for friends and family for cup games but now they always appear in my basket. Does anyone know if I've to remove their ST from my basket as balance at the bottom is for four tickets?

Trying to pay by Direct Debit of 4 payments.

Registered for friends and family for cup games but now they always appear in my basket. Does anyone know if I've to remove their ST from my basket as balance at the bottom is for four tickets?

Yeah, my brother's appeared in my basket. Just removed him.

When my dad renewed before me I presume he saw mine and and my brother's in his basket too.

Managed to sort this appeared the link wasn’t working. But the other 4 were shooty-Inny.

Still unable to renew our tickets because mine and my son’s is in the family stand but his one doesn’t show up at all when I log in. Therefor it doesn’t let me checkout because there needs to be at least one child ticket to sit there.

Emailed various Rangers email addresses with no reply, ticket office is shut, no answer on phones and the reply I got from the SLO just seemed like a generic copy and paste reply which didn’t relate to what I asked.

Still unable to renew our tickets because mine and my son’s is in the family stand but his one doesn’t show up at all when I log in. Therefor it doesn’t let me checkout because there needs to be at least one child ticket to sit there.

Emailed various Rangers email addresses with no reply, ticket office is shut, no answer on phones and the reply I got from the SLO just seemed like a generic copy and paste reply which didn’t relate to what I asked.

If you are linked via a friendship group you can put it in your basket:
Did you try and put it in your basket via https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/Redir...aspx&function=AddSeasonTicketRenewalsToBasket

If not you'll need to add him to a friendship group and then follow the step above.

If still not working then its one for the TC

PS The majority of stuff I send is generic as I can't access individual supporters files.

Renewed on Monday morning, got confirmation email last night

very impressed how straightforward it was this year

I renewed and chose to pay it over 10 months, got a confirmation from Rangers almost instantly but has anyone else that done it this way received an email from premium credit, Saying it's been accepted? Looking back last year I got one but haven't this year.

I can't believe people are saying this is straightforward. I've logged in and my season tickets aren't in my basket and there appears no way to add them in...

I can't believe people are saying this is straightforward. I've logged in and my season tickets aren't in my basket and there appears no way to add them in...
Have you followed the link in your email or have you logged-in to the Tickets section of the website? Email link is first port of call I’d have thought.

I renewed and chose to pay it over 10 months, got a confirmation from Rangers almost instantly but has anyone else that done it this way received an email from premium credit, Saying it's been accepted? Looking back last year I got one but haven't this year.
Yeah I still haven’t had one either, although looking at the confirmation email it does say in the premium credit section that if you are renewing using premium credit then you won’t need to sign a new agreement.

If you login to your premium credit account, do you have a 21/22 agreement? Mine isn’t there.

Have you followed the link in your email or have you logged-in to the Tickets section of the website? Email link is first port of call I’d have thought.

Yip followed the link. I've tried all of them, credit card, direct debit and even the credit option and it says you have no season ticket renewals in your basket. There should be 2... complete fucking shambles as per usual

Yip followed the link. I've tried all of them, credit card, direct debit and even the credit option and it says you have no season ticket renewals in your basket. There should be 2... complete fucking shambles as per usual
Are you in a Friends and Family group? If so, a member of your group might have your ticket in their basket and they may need to delete it before you can see it.

I'm the same OMTT. Just spent a horrendous 2-3 hours trying to renew my and my grandson s near the end of renewing my ticket it jumped to My Gers renewal couldn't get back,and had to go back and start again I think I have done it all now no confirmation but got a message from my bank asking if I have purchased anything from Rangers Football Club

Are you in a Friends and Family group? If so, a member of your group might have your ticket in their basket and they may need to delete it before you can see it.

Only my daughter but as she is under 18 it's unlikely they have made her the main payee surely? Thanks I'll give that a try though

Yeah I still haven’t had one either, although looking at the confirmation email it does say in the premium credit section that if you are renewing using premium credit then you won’t need to sign a new agreement.

If you login to your premium credit account, do you have a 21/22 agreement? Mine isn’t there.

I've not got confirmation or a new agreement added on the premium credit site either (renewed on the first day of renewals). Quite a mental way of doing things on their part but the hard search did appear on my credit report.

From the confirmation email it says "You will not need to sign another credit agreement should you choose to renew the following season providing you have signed the initial agreement." From checking, it said that in last season's confirmation too, so I'd assume we don't have to sign anything but with the way they scare you into signing something when it arrives I'd like some further confirmation at least!

And you've definitely logged in using your Rangers Number?

I've tried every option in the email I was sent which takes me to my account and there are no tickets available in my basket, just a big red bar. I looked in my daughters account to see if they were there and she has an empty basket and a big red box with this inside it

• You have no season ticket renewals to add to your shopping basket
  • There are no items in the basket
To add insult to injury the 3 MyGers purchases and 55 tat I bought are showing up in my purchase history along with last seasons ST but apparently I don't have one to renew this year

Last edited:
I've tried every option in the email I was sent which takes me to my account and there are no tickets available in my basket, just a big red bar. I looked in my daughters account to see if they were there and she has an empty basket and a big red box with this inside it

• You have no season ticket renewals to add to your shopping basket
  • There are no items in the basket
To add insult to injury the 3 MyGers purchases and 55 tat I bought are showing up in my purchase history along with last seasons ST but apparently I don't have one to renew this year
What happens if you click the credit/debit card link in your renewal email? For me that doesn't even take me to the Rangers ticket site, it takes me to a dedicated payment page with all my details on it ready to pay.

Renewed today using credit card link in renewal email. Came up with error message. I see people have had similar. Is it a case of waiting to see if goes onto my pending transactions or did anyone try the link again? Don’t want payment coming off twice

Back