Renewing season ticket

Im going round in circles, have used both email account and rangers number to try reset password, it says a link has been sent to my email but it hasnt, I have checked the junk folder aswell but nothing..... ring ticket office it just tells you to go online ....have also emailed the ticket office but its just an automated response acknowledging the email......very frustrating

Im going round in circles, have used both email account and rangers number to try reset password, it says a link has been sent to my email but it hasnt, I have checked the junk folder aswell but nothing..... ring ticket office it just tells you to go online ....have also emailed the ticket office but its just an automated response acknowledging the email......very frustrating
Do another Password Reset request. For Tickets its best to use your Rangers Number. Also, remember the Tickets site Login is NOT part of the single login thing we did back in Feb so may not be the same as your RangersTV login for example.

You do have the correct email registered I assume? Hopefully you received the email with the links for renewal on it and are using said links to renew? If not, you may not have updated a change of email address.

Last edited:
Paid mine this morning, followed the link on the email and approved the transaction on my bank app. I'm sure confirmation won't be far away.

Renewed mine and my old mans ticket yesterday, I’m guessing it will be a couple of days before receiving confirmation. I assume once confirmation is received a link will be sent to allow for CCS for home games ?

Just renewed for next season. Clicked on the link in the reminder email GF4 here I come (don’t come)… no receipt email but I see the transaction on my credit card so no doubt it’ll arrive soon.
I renewed yesterday and it took 24 hours for the confirmation email to arrive. Was a little concerned when I got a renewal reminder after renewing.

I renewed yesterday and it took 24 hours for the confirmation email to arrive. Was a little concerned when I got a renewal reminder after renewing.
I still haven’t received a confirmation. Not quite 24 hours though but as I say it’s on my credit card so that’s all good.

As usual it seems impossible to complete everything seamlessly. Renewed season ticket, plus updated CCS, then proceeded to MYGERS using same card, and it just repeats the same page when I click check out. E mail sent 4 hours ago, zero reply.

As usual it seems impossible to complete everything seamlessly. Renewed season ticket, plus updated CCS, then proceeded to MYGERS using same card, and it just repeats the same page when I click check out. E mail sent 4 hours ago, zero reply.
Did your MyGers not auto-renew back in March (assuming you had a season ticket and MyGers membership for this season)?

From MyGers FAQ:

For supporters who purchased a 2020/2021 membership, memberships will auto-renew on Monday 29th March.

Renewed ( I hope ) about an hour ago. Got the tick with payment received reply, so will just wait for confirmation email now.

It is a pain in the aris. Although my credit card is showing as debited for my seat I still have had no acknowledgement and the transaction doesn’t appear in My Purchases either. I renewed 10/5, so well over 24 hours now. As it’s on a credit card I’m fairly sure it’ll be ok. Why is it that every year there is some issue or other?

Only CCCS schemes that you can register for are all non-season ticket home games and home friendlies - that correct?
Correct.
Away games tickets are now available to MyGers members and semi final and finals are in order-
CCCS + Mygers

CCCS

Mygers

Other St holders

MyGers non-st holders

General sale

At work and unfortunately don't have time to go through the 17 pages to look for the advice I need...I renewed my ST no problem however a mate in work is struggling. Nothing is adding to the basket when he's trying to renew - has anyone had similar or does anyone know a solution?

Edit: He has tried to email the TO however I see no one is having joy with that route.

I'm just off the phone with Premium Credit. They have confirmed my renewal has been processed and they are still working with Rangers to decide when payments will begin for next season, as it is a different month that renewals were made. Either PC or Rangers will be in touch after the final payment for this season has been paid next month.

Just renewed there by credit card. No confirmation email as yet but seemed to go through ok and showing as a pending transaction on my online banking.

Just renewed there by credit card. No confirmation email as yet but seemed to go through ok and showing as a pending transaction on my online banking.
I renewed yesterday and it's the same for me - pending transaction which gave me some comfort when I checked.

I was slightly surprised that I didn't get an email confirmation straight away (as you do for pretty much everything you purchase online these days). Not sure why it's so hard to do that. When you're purchasing goods for that amount of dough, it would be a reassurance to receive an email and an order number.

I renewed yesterday and it's the same for me - pending transaction which gave me some comfort when I checked.

I was slightly surprised that I didn't get an email confirmation straight away (as you do for pretty much everything you purchase online these days). Not sure why it's so hard to do that. When you're purchasing goods for that amount of dough, it would be a reassurance to receive an email and an order number.

Yeah agree it’s not an ideal process, from memory there was a similar lag last year with the confirmation emails, but the payment provider allowed you to save a payment confirmation pdf which the current provider doesn’t seem to do.

renewed 3 yesterday over the 4 month option, no problem at all. Ticked the all home games and friendlies which activates the semi and finals option anyway,,,, I think... hopefully.

When you recieve a new bank card, do you just amend CCCS on the website with the updated details or do you contact the ticket centre aswell?

At work and unfortunately don't have time to go through the 17 pages to look for the advice I need...I renewed my ST no problem however a mate in work is struggling. Nothing is adding to the basket when he's trying to renew - has anyone had similar or does anyone know a solution?

Edit: He has tried to email the TO however I see no one is having joy with that route.
Yes. Im havong this problem. My ticket isn't adding to my basket

Yes. Im havong this problem. My ticket isn't adding to my basket
Are you guys using the link in the renewal email?

Renewed two just after 12 noon on Monday. The second one I renewed has had the confirmation email, the first has not.
Anyone with a coffin-dodger concession had their confirmation? I'm wondering if that's the reason.

Back