Renewing season ticket

so really struggling to get my three season book renewed via direct debit emailed ticket office still no response the only option i have is finance and not direct debit any ideas would be appreciated

I sent an email to the ticket office to change one of my season tickets from a child to an adult on Saturday, anyone know how long they are taking to reply to emails ?

Last edited:
I renewed Monday night via bank transfer and still had no confirmation through, should I be getting concerned?
Renewed two via bank transfer Monday lunchtime. The second one has been confirmed, the first one still has not.
Was your renewal a concession? That's the only difference between my two.

I also paid Monday by bank transfer and haven't received confirmation, so there's clearly a backlog. I'm sure they'll get to it soon.

Yeah, I'm sure a reminder email went out just before I renewed so hoping that is the reason for it.

Renewed two via bank transfer Monday lunchtime. The second one has been confirmed, the first one still has not.

Mines was an adult renewal.

Renewed two Monday lunchtime. The second one has been confirmed, the first one still has not.
Was your renewal a concession? That's the only difference between my two
Also bank transfer on Monday for a concession ST, still no conformation. However login’d to my account online and can see it acknowledged in my purchases.

Also bank transfer on Monday for a concession ST, still no conformation. However login’d to my account online and can see it acknowledged in my purchases.
I'm logged in, can see 'My Profile' but where are you seeing your purchases?

Good idea mate.

Just went on and my ST is showing as purchased in my order history.

Then went to My Account -> Amend CCCS and enrolled for non ST home games.

Anyone know when seat transfers will be offered? I’ll be getting kicked out the family stand as my daughter is too old now.

Just renewed in a oner by bank transfer. I'm assuming I need to wait for it to be processed etc before I'll be able to go back in and sort out my CCCS options for next season?

As usual, an overly complicated pile of shite when it comes to buying anything from the club. I assumed the single sign on they were aiming for would have sorted all this out...

Just renewed in a oner by bank transfer. I'm assuming I need to wait for it to be processed etc before I'll be able to go back in and sort out my CCCS options for next season?

As usual, an overly complicated pile of shite when it comes to buying anything from the club. I assumed the single sign on they were aiming for would have sorted all this out...
Yes it takes a few days for the confirmation email(mine took six days) to come through for a bank transfer payment.
You get a link in the confirmation email to set up your home CCCS.
Away tickets will be sold through MyGers membership scheme.

Yes it takes a few days for the confirmation email(mine took six days) to come through for a bank transfer payment.
You get a link in the confirmation email to set up your home CCCS.
Away tickets will be sold through MyGers membership scheme.
Thanks for the quick reply mate.

I still can't renew mine. The ticket office haven't replied to 3 emails sent within the last week, the phone number isn't working and all @Greg Marshall tells me to do is contact the ticket office who don't answer anyway. Do we actually have people working from home or is the entire operation still on furlough despite renewals being out? I emailed for the first time a week ago and I have one business day to sort it out ffs

I've got an issue with my season book as it's not showing for renewal and last season I had an issue also I need it resolved and can't speak speak anyone about it and theyr not answering emails

Absolute joke

I've got an issue with my season book as it's not showing for renewal and last season I had an issue also I need it resolved and can't speak speak anyone about it and theyr not answering emails

Absolute joke

Same. I thought I'd leave it for a week until website calmed down and I've been trying to renew for a week but apparently the ticket office don't think answering emails about renewals is important. Fucking ridiculous

I still can't renew mine. The ticket office haven't replied to 3 emails sent within the last week, the phone number isn't working and all @Greg Marshall tells me to do is contact the ticket office who don't answer anyway. Do we actually have people working from home or is the entire operation still on furlough despite renewals being out? I emailed for the first time a week ago and I have one business day to sort it out ffs

https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

Click the link above to take you to ST renewals and then click the “here” in the red box

I’ve renewed by bank transfer the last two years. Details were unchanged so already in online banking so it was really straightforward.
Email confirmation came in less than 24hours.
if people have the cash I’d recommend doing that.

https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

Click the link above to take you to ST renewals and then click the “here” in the red box

Do you not think I’ve tried that? You’ve told me here and on Twitter to do that and I’ve sent you photographic evidence that it still doesn’t work. I’ve also asked you to contact ticket office earlier in the week to work out what’s happening and nothing. There is clearly a glitch in the system and it needs fixed so repeating the same advice for over a week is not helpful. This is the last business day before renewals close and it’s a complete shambles

Why have I not had a reply from the ticket office in 9 days?!??? Do we actually have anyone working during the busiest time of the year??

I renewed 3 on Monday via the link for the credit card payment but have only had confirmation of 2 , getting a wee bit. Concerned as the deadline looms .
Does anyone know the relevant email address to query it ?
Cheers

Finally managed to renew our 2 last night. The problem with my renewal was due to my son getting offered his first season ticket last year in the Family Stand but I already had a ticket in the Govan, so had to get a transfer so we could get 2 together. The 2 we got together were in a different area of the Family Stand to where my son got his offer. Because his ticket was transferred, the original seat was showing as cancelled and that’s why he didn’t show on my renewal or his account when I logged into it

Many thanks, BA. Followed your instructions, entered my login details and I get "There has been a problem retrieving your login details, please try later"
An email will shortly be heading their way.
I'm sorted now, surprised that 'please try later' was serious:D
Thanks again @Blue As, I was unaware of the three lines top right entry method.
Site needs rationalised, IMHO.

Mine and my nephews renewed today, he turned 18 and is raging he lost his last season as juvenile and now pays full price :)) :))

When renewing via bank transfer do just use the unique code or the unique code and the seat number, email has me slightly confused!

Renewed this morning via the direct debit 4 payment option. Nice and easy and a confirmation email in minutes, here we go! :))

Back