Rennes After Morelos

Pre December on fire hoping to get his big move January......then told your waiting till summer toys out the pram downed tools, that's what it looked like to me. If we reject more bids for him and don't sell him this window, I think we could see some proper tantrums.

He can go wherever he wants as soon as we get our asking price and I am pretty sure we are looking for at least 20 million for him .

Not going to do him any good Chucking toys out the pram .

He’s had 1season of being pretty descent and even then wi wage rise improved contract better coaching etc he is prob now at the best he will ever be and he’s still at best above average mark my words even keep this quote and throw it back at me here is how I think it will pan out if we don’t sell he will start next season ok then get injured have 1/2 a season to get back up to speed make a stupid decision get banned couple of here n there games then go next year after a wee huff to himself for a couple of mitre deltas n a couple of gless globe bottles (couldn’t spell gless check properly ) hope am wrong but I was related to mystic meg (second cousin twice removed on my ma s side of the family ) on a serious note mate just feel like maybe this/last season is going to be the best we will get out of him and hope we have not missed the boat with cash for him as that’s happened way way way too often with us even before 2012 hope I’m proved wrong have a good day bear we are the people 55 is coming brother it’s coming
Peace ✌
Nice trolling lol

Could we be selling him and bringing in Roofe, Kerk and Olsen?
As much as I would love all three to sign for us, they aren't really replacements for Morelos.

Roofe is the only striker in that list but I wouldn't trust him to go a full season without getting injured.

Ironically thats where we are lucky with Morelos, hardly ever injured but he misses games through stupid red cards etc.

I'm so glad some people on here aren't the clubs negotiators.

Morelos is clearly worth more than being offered and those saying "aye just take that" are massively under valuing him, and willing to take what is likely a test the water opening offer.

The article in the Athletic gave an insight into his camps thinking. Saying Next move will be in a less demanding environment where he can just concentrate on his game.

I'm so glad some people on here aren't the clubs negotiators.

Morelos is clearly worth more than being offered and those saying "aye just take that" are massively under valuing him, and willing to take what is likely a test the water opening offer.
That's just a mix of conjecture more than anything else, with coronavirus impacting clubs finances and the fact he's had a shocker of what was the 2nd half of the season before lockdown, and in the 3 years he's been here he's never scored against the papes - clubs from other leagues will look at that especially.

We do have to be in a position to talk up our assets and maximise return and that's very important, but we need to be realistic about what we will be able to get as well.

Clubs from France etc where he has been linked to recently won't be able to spunk the same money a club from the EPL could, but if it's France where the interest is and it's still an acceptable offer then we might have to go with it.

Deals are structured in so many ways now, a £15m bid might have less add-ons and more upfront versus a £17m offer structured with add-ons that aren't realistically achievable.

I'm confident the club will make the right call if an offer presents itself.

He’s had 1season of being pretty descent and even then wi wage rise improved contract better coaching etc he is prob now at the best he will ever be and he’s still at best above average mark my words even keep this quote and throw it back at me here is how I think it will pan out if we don’t sell he will start next season ok then get injured have 1/2 a season to get back up to speed make a stupid decision get banned couple of here n there games then go next year after a wee huff to himself for a couple of mitre deltas n a couple of gless globe bottles (couldn’t spell gless check properly ) hope am wrong but I was related to mystic meg (second cousin twice removed on my ma s side of the family ) on a serious note mate just feel like maybe this/last season is going to be the best we will get out of him and hope we have not missed the boat with cash for him as that’s happened way way way too often with us even before 2012 hope I’m proved wrong have a good day bear we are the people 55 is coming brother it’s coming
Peace ✌
Its good to see the recent years haven't killed your optimism and hope!

Its good to see the recent years haven't killed your optimism and hope!
Brother that’s me being optimistic
If you hear my opinion on the slow death of Scottish football and it going the way of wales and Ireland you need to hide the razor blades
WATP #55

Back