Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

I thought I’d seen all when I noticed a guy wearing an FC Barcelona scarf on a tour of the Bernabeu, but this is a different level again.

He looks like a tourist who obviously has no idea what he’s doing,i assume he got round the tour without incident and that is a credit to the Bears on the tour with him but do you think the same would be true in reverse?? I dont.

certainly not. He would of been touched up.....

Hope he was treated well at Ibrox & when he went to the Dark side he was treated bad as with him wearing the famous Gers top and then all his followers on you-tube will see what a bigoted club they are!

Utterly weird.

If he's planning on doing the same at Parkhead then someone should maybe take him to one side and warn him no to hang about outside the Piggery in a Rangers top. Or maybe just let natural selection take it's course...

He should have been given a jacket to cover up that monstrosity, or refunded his tour money and told to come back showing appropriate respect to his hosts.

I'm amazed someone else on the tour didn't banjo him!
I'm the same it's unbelievable how he went through tour without being told to cover that up

I hate wind-up merchants such as this prick, I don't wind folk up and I don't expect folk to push my buttons either. So when a guy like this obviously likes trying to wind folk up, he's running on a 50/50 chance that people either take it as a laugh or extract his front teeth, both outcomes are possible/acceptable if he's willing to be Billy-big-balls and act the smart-arse. Just don't come greeting like a kid when it happens.

Probably doing it for some shitey youtube video or the likes.

"Unbelievable brave man in celtic top at Rangers stadium, pls like"

He’s a YouTuber called Ultimate Bucket List and he’s an English guy who goes on stadium tours with rival football tops on. He’s a complete idiot and someone could’ve easily attacked him.

Absolutely no need with some of the posts in here.

Probably some harmless foreigner but shouldn't be allowed past the front door wearing that monstrosity surely :eek:
How about “look at this, mate, this is what your lot have craved since their inception.
This is what you could’ve won”.

Seriously I’m not taking the piss here but he should not have been allowed on the tour dressed like that.

I’m assuming they have made allowances for him being a “football tourist” but not being allowed entry to Ibrox might just have educated him in the rivalry.
Or decency.
For sure, if he turns up at the Stad de Gadd in Rangers attire, he’ll get to witness the difference.

I hate wind-up merchants such as this prick, I don't wind folk up and I don't expect folk to push my buttons either. So. when a guy like this obviously likes trying to wind folk up, he's running on a 50/50 chance that people either take it as a laugh or extract his front teeth, both outcomes are possible/acceptable if he's willing to be Billy-big-balls and act the smart-arse. Just don't come greeting like a kid when it happens.
Although, there's always the possibility that the guy can handle himself, and any potential assailant might find themselves enjoying hospital food.

Personally I wouldn't have let the attention seeker in Ibrox with that on. Haven't read through all the comments but did see it on Twitter earlier. It's just a bit strange and not very bright.

A Man Yoo Tuber fan from Chorley
DkO-nKrW4AEpmPH.jpg

Done stadium tours of Anfield and the Etihad in a United top

Just my opinion but im glad the club allowed him in to do the tour we are a club open to all the guy is obviously doing it for his youtube channel its not like hes a rabid poet taking the piss i like to think we are above bigotry unlike the beasts from the east lets see what happens when he goes to the legodome

I did the Stadium Tour at Ibrox last December. There was a Celtic supporter in the throng that day as well. He was accompanying his disabled wee brother, who was a massive Bear. Fair play to him, he wasn’t in his colours but the Tour Guide knew and ribbed him all day about it. Took it in good part. Just shows that, occasionally, you come across one with a spark of humanity in them.

Just my opinion but im glad the club allowed him in to do the tour we are a club open to all the guy is obviously doing it for his youtube channel its not like hes a rabid poet taking the piss i like to think we are above bigotry unlike the beasts from the east lets see what happens when he goes to the legodome

You've got to watch these days how you treat the people.

After being a bit livid myself, I now agree with you. I hope the rhats make an arse of it.

Last edited:
Doesnt seem as nuts when you know the story.

Plus i bet he makes good money, they all have half mill or therabouts views

I'd have asked to go on another tour if someone turned up in one of their outfits. It's unpleasant regardless of who is wearing it be it a tourist or a deranged Declan.

That said, the photo of him in a Rangers top with the security guy looking at him like WTF is hilarious.

Cant really get that offended by this if I'm honest. We are the most successful club in Scotland, the UK, Europe and only recently just pipped for the world. I'm comfortable that a supporter of any other club can come and be educated on how a successful, traditional club operates with dignity and respect. We are the people after all.

I thought he was actually Japanese and was there to report on the root cause of the infamous 2008 cancelled tour by the famous, and most supported club in Japan, ra Sellic. Apparently still causes grown Japanese men to fall down and weep that they never saw their heros.

Cant really get that offended by this if I'm honest. We are the most successful club in Scotland, the UK, Europe and only recently just pipped for the world. I'm comfortable that a supporter of any other club can come and be educated on how a successful, traditional club operates with dignity and respect. We are the people after all.
no ones being offended!?

Back