Reporting Scotland does report on Celtic's charity work in middle of paedophile scandal!

Nice puff piece on the charitable work of the Celtic FC Foundation. The day after the biggest scandal to hit Scottish football.
The BBC in Scotland utterly shameful.
if you are talking about the yahoo that was just out the nick and doing coach work, it was money from crime that put him through it not the scum and they way i saw it,just another crook to walk through their doors.

Last edited:
Ha! Sir Jimmy Saville did an awful lot of charitable work as well.
Almost as if it was to deflect away from something?
Wonder what it could have been?
Fooling nobody, in fact they are so obvious in trying to help cover them that they are becoming more and more complicit themselves as.
F#cking rhats.

Ha! Sir Jimmy Saville did an awful lot of charitable work as well.
Almost as if it was to deflect away from something?
Wonder what it could have been?
Fooling nobody, in fact they are so obvious in trying to help cover them that they are becoming more and more complicit themselves as.
F#cking rhats.

Blood money mate.

STV just as bad. They have a discussion programme on weeknights "Scotland Tonight" they've always been on the ball with important breaking Scottish news items but last night there was no discussion of "Scottish sports biggest scandal".
I thought maybe tonight that'll be the topic...NOPE! They always advertise the programme after the 6pm news (John McKay, not his fault btw) have simply sidestepped the story altogether. Shocking!

It’s all so predictable.
The whole issue will disappear into oblivion until the next Celtc beast is uncovered and charged then they’ll be duty bound to report it in a couple of bulletins.
It happens all the time.
The silence is deafening.
Utter c unts.

Nothing short of shameful.

There is no boundaries that these vermin will not cross in order to deflect any negative publicity from their rancid, vile club. If this country still had any of the principles it was built upon by our ancestors then that club would be about to be absolutely shaken to the foundations in order to get to the bottom of what went on and exactly who was involved and to what extent.

Unfortunately we have allowed our country to be infiltrated at the highest levels and we are now watching on as helpless spectators as these bastards make their own rules up.

If I could I would pack up my belongings and move abroad with my family as I am honestly becoming disillusioned with the land I call home. Its ashame its come to this but this country is ruined, and it's only going to get worse under these Republican SNP bastards and I am worried just how bad it might get by the time my children are grown up!!

Last edited:
Nice puff piece on the charitable work of the Celtic FC Foundation. The day after the biggest scandal to hit Scottish football.
The BBC in Scotland utterly shameful.
Said the exact same thing to my Mrs at our tea.They are a shameful organisation much like the filth.

A club like no other right enough.

And a broadcasting station with a history of hiding pedophiles. The station is riddled with members of a church that has a very dark history when it comes to child abuse for sexual gratification.

Cancel your TV licences immediately and if they have a cheek to ask why then fucking let rip at them.

I know how you feel mate but it's much better just to say you no longer have a TV.
I refuse to fund the rancid bastards anyway.
This should be done en masse.....safety in numbers and all that.

Back