Reporting Scotland - Morelos Racist Abuse Allegations

buster60

Watched Reporting Scotland last night(Monday evening). They reported on the alleged Morelos racist abuse but the video showing his goal which led to the abuse allagations was totally different from the BT video from the actual game. The one shown on Reporting Scotland did not show any Hearts supporters making gestures at Morelos, indeed it didn't show any Hearts supporters at all immediately in front of Morrelos.
I'm intrigued to know whether Reporting Scotland were showing a totally different recording of the Morelos goal or did they edit the BT video? Also, intrigued as to why they reported the allegations and then didn't show the video which actually showed what had happened.
What they showed on Reporting Scotland most certainly did not show the incident which lead to the Racist abuse allegations. It's available to see on their Catch Up facility. Strange or what?

Watched Reporting Scotland last night(Monday evening). They reported on the alleged Morelos racist abuse but the video showing his goal which led to the abuse allagations was totally different from the BT video from the actual game. The one shown on Reporting Scotland did not show any Hearts supporters making gestures at Morelos, indeed it didn't show any Hearts supporters at all immediately in front of Morrelos.
I'm intrigued to know whether Reporting Scotland were showing a totally different recording of the Morelos goal or did they edit the BT video? Also, intrigued as to why they reported the allegations and then didn't show the video which actually showed what had happened.
What they showed on Reporting Scotland most certainly did not show the incident which lead to the Racist abuse allegations. It's available to see on their Catch Up facility. Strange or what?

Probably took it from sportscene they edited it out aswell probably didn't want to show people getting racially abused

Nothing is strange from that lot.

True, didn't stop them putting up the exact footage from 'that' Steve Clark incident, with SUBTITLES. Maybe there's an agenda or something :rolleyes:

Did they ever show the coin hitting Lennon's jacket? Or was it a still shot, then footage of him holding his face?

In other words they can edit anything to fit their narrative, but I cant remember. Keep in mind this "racist" coin thrown was discussed in Scottish Parliament.

Given that the Police will be involved it is not permissable for the focus of their investigation to be shown in TV at this time.

Did they ever show the coin hitting Lennon's jacket?

Lennon went down holding his face (I know, who’d want to touch that) however, although it was thrown with enough force to knock him off his feet, he didn’t have a mark on him. Hard as nails, eh?

No bouncing ball and lyrics?????

My flabber is well and truly gasted!

Did they ever show the coin hitting Lennon's jacket? Or was it a still shot, then footage of him holding his face?

In other words they can edit anything to fit their narrative, but I cant remember. Keep in mind this "racist" coin thrown was discussed in Scottish Parliament.
They didn't show who did it though.

The same organisation who showed Rangers fans leaping onto to the disabled section at rugby park, the same organisation who showed a teenager abusing the legoeater and they’ve managed to omit the actually incident.

Quite convenient.

Not sure if it was mentioned in the big thread but a relative just told me that the racist Hearts fan has been told by his very large Falkirk based employer that he is getting sacked if he is charged.
Silly boy...

Back