Reporting Scotland & The BBC

buster60

Watched Reporting Scotland tonight and noted they had a report about Celtic signing a new player. Never heard them mention who is topping the league. Pathetic.
I guess I'll be getting a letter soon telling me I need to start paying the Licence fee again. That's just a year after they told me that due to my age I didn't need to pay it ever again. So in other words they want me to start paying towards the wages of the likes of Chris McLaughlin and the rest of their Rangers hating staff.
It's about time that bloated organisation was dismantled.

That's because we speak softly and carry a big stick.

They are becoming frightened and are ignoring we are on the rise.

Your TV works without a licence and due to Ciovid19 they ,the BBC not making new programmes so just tell them to watch old programmes on telly l will use an old TV licence plus no full service covering Rangers FC with interviews etc not value for money.

Your TV works without a licence and due to Ciovid19 they ,the BBC not making new programmes so just tell them to watch old programmes on telly l will use an old TV licence plus no full service covering Rangers FC with interviews etc not value for money.

What about the iPlayer?

I take it they can trace you (if you don’t use a VPN) if you press the option that confirms you have a TV licence?

Watched Reporting Scotland tonight and noted they had a report about Celtic signing a new player. Never heard them mention who is topping the league. Pathetic.
I guess I'll be getting a letter soon telling me I need to start paying the Licence fee again. That's just a year after they told me that due to my age I didn't need to pay it ever again. So in other words they want me to start paying towards the wages of the likes of Chris McLaughlin and the rest of their Rangers hating staff.
It's about time that bloated organisation was dismantled.
Who have they signed?

Don't pay your TV licence.

It really is that simple.
I enjoy most of the BBC's content outwith BBC scotland and it annoys me Pacific quay has been commandeered by that lot. Not paying and ignoring the entire network seems unfair.

They
What about the iPlayer?

I take it they can trace you (if you don’t use a VPN) if you press the option that confirms you have a TV licence?
I think they must be able to as that's the only way they would have known my name was aberama boaby when the threatening letter came through the door

Not paying and ignoring the entire network seems unfair.
[/QUOTE]
Taxing folk regardless of income or whether they watch their propaganda or not seems unfair to me.

I enjoy most of the BBC's content outwith BBC scotland and it annoys me Pacific quay has been commandeered by that lot. Not paying and ignoring the entire network seems unfair.
Sorry but I disagree.
These c.unts give a platform on a consistent basis to vermin like Haggerty, Findlay, Devine etc, etc.
So, tbh, they can go and take a good fu.ck to themselves.

Back