Representing the corrupt SFA tomorrow

blueballs

Is Nick Walsh.

Similar to Steven McLean with the wee man, bully boy "look at me, I've got the whistle" arrogant approach to refereeing.

Don Robertson on Wed night.

Not wanting to tempt fate, but is he not normally quite level headed?

Is he the one we had at Ibrox earlier in season where he blew for absolutely everything, like taking kicks from wrong spots etc? slowed it right down

Is Nick Walsh.

Similar to Steven McLean with the wee man, bully boy "look at me, I've got the whistle" arrogant approach to refereeing.

My building Manager went to School with him, an absolute rabied

Is Nick Walsh.

Nope. Another one of them.

Is he the one we had at Ibrox earlier in season where he blew for absolutely everything, like taking kicks from wrong spots etc? slowed it right down
Yes, he refereed in the 1-1 Killie game. Didn’t do anything to punish Killie players for time wasting but booked the Rangers players for telling him to hurry them up.

He’s my old P.E teacher, always came across as a smarmy wank.

One of the weaker, poorer refs in the league, and he's up against stiff competition.

Really not surprised to hear he's a ***.

This referee tomorrow is not only the worst of a terrible lot , he is camp as Christmas and from a rabid yahoo family . Fact .

I fear for our players tomorrow .

This is where a strong Gough type captain is required. Someone who makes the referees 90 minutes uncomfortable as he can within the rules. Not a dig at Tav as I don't think players like that exist anymore.

An early Defoe goal and then we just annihilate a truly terrible team without the need to get involved in anything that is open to their corruptive evil

This wee nyaff!

IMG-2103.png

Card happy clown who couldn’t control a dog...missed a perfectly good goal for Alfredo at Rugby Park in the league cup tie down there in August.

Is Nick Walsh.

Was it not McLean who gave us the four penalties?
Oh, by the way, thanks for the reminding me of Wednesday night!

2 mentally challenged refs this week.Wonder if they'll put mentally challenged collum in charge at shittawdrie

Card happy clown who couldn’t control a dog...missed a perfectly good goal for Alfredo at Rugby Park in the league cup tie down there in August.
Jeez, was that him. Is it only Scottish referees who are never binned for absurdly gross incompetence?

The guy who was voted worst Scottish ref a couple of weeks ago..?

Sure I read it on Suck's Backpages thread in a Record article.

Give that man a coconut. McLean and the wee nyaff, Elfin Walsh are as bad as each other, attention-seeking, clueless, clowns.

Back