Reserves playing Celtc

Maybe at first team level. Not this level.

Yet just got scudded off our young lads, lol.

Ralston and Hendry are rotten - at all levels! The boy Johnston is just a pup, and is rated by them, but no chance having him there makes them ‘strong’, haha.

So that last minute goal is the difference right now?

reading the official site and the way it is written regarding GD. I assume its head to head so GD does not matter now. As 2 goals a difference is not a major swing. In honesty I'm lost???

TWO more wins could seal the SPFL Reserve League for Rangers after they defeated Celtic at Firhill this afternoon thanks to a Glenn Middleton double.

Gers were good value for their victory over the other half of the Old Firm, and know beating Hamilton and Falkirk in their two remaining fixtures will win them the title barring a major swing in goal difference.

Im lost with above from official site. Are we suggesting a 2 goal difference is a major swing?

Cant be right, sure the greatest young player in history plays for Celtic reserves.......There was me thinking Barcelona had snapped that Dembele boy up years ago.....

Love the match report. In the penultimate paragraph, it describes them as "Cletic" :D
With someone called Oxo-Flex playing for Cletic! That the funniest name I've seen for a while.

Ps wonder if he was "browned off" after the game..

Just turned up at Dingwall. Nobody here. So much misinformation flying around

Too all who had a tour of Scotland hope you enjoyed the trip. Rangers won 2 - 0 .
Next game will be played in Europe and Orient Express will take round most places where the youngsters will be playing.
Meanwhile just shows who will be the best in the future ..our young guys.

Hivs beat scumdee hivs 2-0.

Tight at the top. :cool:

gn819.png

Middleton needs a loan to a lower SPL team. Hamilton or such like.

He’s too good for the Reserves but not good enough for the first team.

Dundee, Hamilton... etc.

Hivs beat scumdee hivs 2-0.

Tight at the top. :cool:

gn819.png

Motherwell play Dundee tomorrow afternoon and will, most probably, take over at the top with 33 points. Us and the Dhims will both have a game in hand though. Then it's Motherwell v Celtic next week.

We are in the driving seat, just need to get over the line now.

Middleton needs a loan to a lower SPL team. Hamilton or such like.

He’s too good for the Reserves but not good enough for the first team.

Dundee, Hamilton... etc.
He’s better than that pish and would get kicked fvck out of week in week out. Get him to a mid table league 1 team down south

Well done Gers, yet again our youth team thrives and seems to win almost every week.

Get it right up you Ralston ! you cringey, poet bstard ! :oops:

Back